16. When Is It Going To End

"Can i come in?" Zayn asked, entering my room before i could answer.

"Yeah i guess so, whatever." I sighed. He rolled his eyes and sat down next to me. I was so pissed off at him right now, seriously. I didnt want to see his face right now, I didnt want to hear his voice. I Just wanted him to go.

"Can i talk to you?" Zayn asked. 

"You going to anyways." I said, rolling my eyes and turning away from him. 

"I just want to let you know, if that baby does belong to me, i will take care of it like it was my life. I will always put you and that baby first." He said, I turned around and faced him.

"What do you mean me?" I said, pointing to myself.

"I will make you two my life." Zayn said, taking my hand and moving closer to look into my eyes. I swiped my hand away. How exactly did he know that he was going to immideately get me?

"Im sorry Zayn, I just dont know what to do right now. Im so stressed out right now." I said, rubbing my temples. Zayn scooted closer to me and put his arm around me. 

"Its okay, we'll get through this together okay?" Zayn said, smiling. I slowly nodded, looking into his eyes. He leaned in and i did as well. His soft, warm lips met mine and i immediately felt better. I missed that feeling with Zayn. it erased all that drama from before. It erased the stress i had, how upset i was, and everything that happened with Harry. His kiss was like my medicine. It felt so amazing, really. He pressed harder, as i kissed back. He placed his hand on me cheek and i wrapped my arm around his neck. I felt a smile form on my lips. I always love when he did that. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. His eyes were still closed and they slowly opened when i let go. as he opened his eyes, a bigger smile formed. I smiled and bit my lip. He really made me feel amazing. And i really needed someone to make me feel like that right now.

"Haley, will you please be my girlfriend?" He said, nervous. My heart was pounding at this point. I didnt want to say yes,but i couldent say no, because i needed him.

"Y-Yes." I said, stutering." His face immediately lit up. 

"Wait, seriously?" He said, smiling in shock.

"Dont make me change my mind." I said, letting out a fake laugh. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Oh my gosh PLEASE dont!" He said, super happy while i was in his arms. He kissed my neck and chills were immediately sent down my body. I absolutely love that i said yes, But im upset of what was going to happen next. Zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. His fingers were interwined with mine, even that little thing made me feel amazing. He was taking me down the stair.

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked him. 

"To you birthday surprise, remember?" Zayn said, coming back up to tell me.

"Dont rub us in Harrys face, okay? I dont want anything else bad to happen today." I pleaded.

"What bad happened?" Zayn shrugged. That made me smile so big. He kissed me on the cheek and pulled me downstairs, My hands still in his.We walked into the kitchen where everyone was.

"VAS HAPPENIN?!" Zayn scrreamed, walking us into the kitchen. Ilet out a little chuckle. Eleanor knew something was going on. She pointed my fingers to us, seeing if we were together. I excidetly nodded. She cover her mouth and whispered in to Danis ear. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Dani cover her mouth as well and clapped her hands silently. Eleanor did a thumbs up.

"What are you two doing?" Louis asked, looking to Eleanor and Dani.

"NOTHING." Dani screamed. Louis eyes went wide and he put his hands up in surrender. 

"Oookkkaaayyyy? Haley, You want to go?" Liam asked me. I nodded and everyone got up. 

"Wait, wheres Harry?" I asked, i didnt see him downstairs.

"Oh, hes doing a couple things to the car, and waiting outside." Niall answered.

"Im gonna go out out and take a quick smoke." Zayn said, walking past me and giving me a peck on the cheek, slowly letting go of my hand. That sent a rush, chills, goosebumps and fucking everything through me. I loved him.

"EXPLAIN NOW!" Liam screamed, after Zayn shut the door. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Zayn asked me out and i said yes." I said, deep in though.

"YOU TOTALLY LOVE HIM!" Liam screamed, running up to me. I stopped him and laughed.

"Yeah okay i do big deal." I said. 

"You want him to be the father?" Louis asked. Eleanor slapped him on the arm. I forgot i was even pregnant. Thank you Louis for clearing that up. I rolled my eyes. Zayn came back in.

"Were ready." Zayn said, coming in and taking my hand. Everyone got up and went outside. We got a limo, I dont know where we were going, But my birthday wasnt worth this money. Eleanor took and end seat. Louis sat next to Eleanor, Liam sat next to Louis, Niall sat next to Danielle, Harry sat next to Danielle, Harry sat next to Niall, I sat next to Harry, and Zayn  took the end. Zayn immediately took my hand when we sat down. I looked at him and smiled. He gave me a little peck, this time, on the lips.

"So... You excited?" I looked to Niall.

"No. I hate surprises." I said, with no emotion. Niall gave me his sass look and i laughed. Liam got out his phone.

"How about some music?" He playd "Good feeling" He was obsessed with that song. Niall and Liam were singing along like idiots and Dani was stuck in the middle. I mouthed Im sorry and Dani laughed, protecting herself.

Zayn scooted closer to me, To where i was almost on his lap. He put his arm around me and i played with his hand. They were so soft. Seriously it was like silk.

"what going on here?" Harry said, his attention towards us. Everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Me and Haley are dating now." Zayn said. I crouched into his chest a little bit, not wanting to know his reaction.

"Are you fucking. kidding. me."