28. Sadly That Happened

Before Niall followed me and Harry into the car, he ran into the bathroom to grab some tissues for my cut. I had no idea how bad it was, and honestly i didnt care. Its how it got there that broke my heart. Why did he hit me? Of all things he could have done, he decides to do THAT? I didnt do anything bad to him. I dont know what his problem was, but he better get his shit together before he gets into some real trouble.

"Haley, come into the back with me so I can clean you up." Niall said, openeing the door for me. I crawled in a buckled up, blood still on my hands. Niall grabbed the towel and wiped up my hands as Harry was pulling out of the driveway, making his way out of the neighborhood.

"What the hell happened?!" Niall said, carefully pressing his fingers around the bruise.

"He.... He h-hit me." I said through my tears. I could barely breath saying those words. I didnt want to believe it, but they were true.

"Who." Niall said, staring into my eyes with a blank expression, gritting through his teeth.

"Zayn. I grabbed him off of her because he was pratically suffocating her and he hit her while pushing her on the bed." Harry explained for me.

"Wait... He was going to 'The r word' you?" Niall asked. I shook my head but then i heard Harry from the front.

"Yeah." He said in one quick breath. If that was true, i didnt even want to be alive right now. It made a lot more sense why all of this hapopened though, if thats what he was trying to do. Niall slowly sat back into his seat, tears coming out of his eyes. But he wasnt sad... He was pissed.

"Turn the mother fucking car around. Now." Niall gritted through his teeth.

"Its fine i alredy told him not to its all-" Harry was trying to calm Niall, but Niall interupted him.

"HARRY TURN THE FUCKING CAR AROUND NOW." Niall said, screaming and tears falling down his cheeks. Harry quickly made a U-turn, following Nialls instructions. Niall leaned back into his chair, putting the towel to my eye.

"Im so sorry." Niall whispered so quietly to me it almost look like he was mouthing it. 2 more tears fell down his cheeks. I quickly wiped them up and threw my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist and buried his head into my neck. I could feel his tears dripping onto my shoulder, which made me cry. I pulled Niall up and tried to look him in the eyes.

"Niall its not your fault. Dont blame this on you." I said, whispering. He was about to say something, but then his expression became even more angry than before. We arrived back to Liams. Niall flung the door open almost breaking it, leaving it open for me to get out as well. I got out as quickly as i could, trying to catch up to Niall so that i dont miss what he was going  to do. I ran up behind him. He stomped into the kitchen, his whole figure anger.

"where the hell is he." Niall said through his teeth.

"Who?" Louis said clueless.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS ZAYN." Niall screamed. I tried to make Niall stop what he was doing, but Zayn came down the stairs. I felt like i was about to faint. Niall turned around, knowing who came down the stairs.

"Oh hey, your back." Zayn said, acting like nothing even happened. He was about to give me a pat on the back. Before he did, Niall ran up to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him away from me.

"DONT. TOUCH. HER." Niall said, not letting go of Zayns wrist. Zayn laughed. I wanted to slap him so hard right now.

"What the fuck do you think is so funny, Zayn? there is nothing funny here." Niall said, still not letting go of Zayns hand.

"The fact that you think you can protect Haley." Zayn said, ripping his hand out of Nialls and walking past him.

"I can sure as hell keep her away from her." Niall said, standing in front of me like a body guard. There was a bowl of grapes on the table and Zayn casually ate them. Who was this person.

"What did i ever do to her?" Zayn said, tossing grapes into his mouth and leaning against the counter. 

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." Niall said, walking over to Zayn. Niall slapped the rest of the grapes out of his hand and took a swing at his jaw. And it was pretty damn heard, i wasnt the only on who heard it. Niall shook his hand and Zayn took a few steps sideways, holding his jaw to react what just happened.

"WHAT THE FUCK NIALL!" Zayn said, tring to put his jaw back into place. 

"LOOK AT HALEYS DAMN FACE. YOU DID THAT ZAYN. YOU NEED A FUCKING REALITY CHECK BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE ANYMORE. YOU WOULD NEVER EVER CHEAT ON HALEY. THE ZAYN THAT I KNOW, WOULD HAVE MARRIED HER BY NOW. SO YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME NOW ZAYN, BACUASE YOU DONT JUST ACT LIKE THIS FOR NO REASON, EXPLAIN." Niall said, screaming. Zayn looked up, walking over to me.

"Can i be honest?" Zayn said, looking into my eyes, i was hoping he was going to apologize, or tell me he was set up. I nodded and he continued. 

"I never loved you." Zayn said. Those words slurred out so easily for him. He walked passed me, his shoulder brushing agasinst mine. I couldent breath at this point. It felt like i just got stabbed in the heart. I turned around to see Zayn leaving, and i knew exactly where he was going to go. Right back to Perrie. It killed me inside, but its what had to happen. I felt so many tears rolling down my cheeks as Zayn shut the door behind him. I turned back around to the other four boys, standing there in shock. I felt like i was going to pass out. I was shaking so much.

"Haley I-" Liam was about to say something, but I Interupted him.

"Its fine. Things happen for a reason, right?" I said, about to go upstairs.

"Uhh, Haley? Are you okay? Your quite shaky." Louis said, concerned.

"Yeah im fine." I said, barely able to speak. I just wanted to sit and cry for hours. I couldent even make it up one step. I just stood on the first step, looking down.

"Ill go get you some water." Harry said, rushing into the kitchen. I Looked up to them, looking at me in concern. I plopped onto the stair, not able to stand anymore, not able to breath or speak, Just cry my eyes out for hours straight. I cover my face and put my head into my lap. Niall came over to me and sat next to me, rubbing the side of my arm and pulling me into his chest. I felt so much comfort with him. It was not even funny. I lifted my head up, wanting to hug Niall back, wanting to feel that there was actually someone that cared for me, that actually wanted me to feel better, that actually loved me. I buried my head into his neck and he hugged my tight, rubbing my back and rocking back and forth. 

Harry came back with the water. I stood up, Nialls arm still around my waist. I took a quick sip of water and handed the glass back to Harry.

"Felling better a bit?" Niall asked, looking into my eyes. I nodded and smiled at his caring personality. Niall leaned in, not thinking that Harry was right next to us, giving me a hestant kiss, realizing what he just did. He slowly pulled back, squinting his eyes knowing what he did wrong. I turned around to look at Harry, who had a blank stare.

"Are you two...?" Harry said, pointing his finger back and forth between us.

"Umm..."