Our Destiny

By Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)
Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)
Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)
Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)

946 53 0
By Itz_Aneesa

Aaliya's POV

"Woah wasn't he on the interview last night?".

"Is that Amir Shezard?".

"I heard he got tortured every single day when he was there but he would not admit it on live TV".

"I can't believe he did that! His wife is so lucky to marry someone like him, they are perfect".

I grinned to myself at hearing that last commentary as it was so nice but not before rolling my eyes as Amir placed a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts into the shopping trolley as he glanced up at me and smiled. Loving the attention he was getting he smirked as he planted a kiss on my forehead as I rolled my eyes once again.

Ever since the interview, Amir has become even more well known. As people continue to make up rumours and create stories just to get attention, without realizing the effect it has on that person's life. It just made everything way unfortunate as we were already 'famous' because of our businesses.

Amir arranged his arm around my shoulder and leaned into me as he smiled at me and we continued with our shopping. Amir smirked at the group of teenage girls, that went by, as they all squealed causing me to block my ears instantly, as hey glanced apologetically towards me.

I am just happy they did not hear the story of my life only Allah know what sort of fake stories they would make up if they knew just a tiny division of my life. I am so delighted that Amr saved me when she asked about me as he had an 'important business meeting' to attend too.

I still recollect the interview like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

"So how are you feeling after everything has happened?" a charming looking lady with long tan legs, an hourglass figure and long black hair asked as with intrusiveness on her face.

I felt Amir tense up as I placed my hand discreetly on his which was in between our bodies on the lush looking velvet sofa. Amir placed my hand in his and relaxed under my touch and brought out intertwined hands and placed it on his lap. My eyes widened as I looked at him and back to our hands, not wanting the whole world to see our gesture.

I looked to see the interviewer who is called Monica look at our gesture smiling warmly at us but I swear I saw jealousy flare in her eyes. Dismissing the thoughts I listened to Amir answering every single question that was thrown at him with ease.

"I feel a bit shaken up about the whole experience but I just did what I thought any normal human being would do if they were in my position," he answered rubbing small circles on the back of my hand as he smiled at the interviewer and the TV causing the live audience to go wild. The only reason why they were going wild was that the only audience he is going to get is both of our families.

"We all know what had happened but I want to know, how did you come up with the whole idea of fighting in the illegal fights and gaining trust and getting your friend involved?" she asked with interest filling her face as the camera crews head's shot up as they all started at him waiting for the answer.

"This may seem stupid but my wife was the reason why. She was the reason why I joined and faked to gain their trust because if she was in my position she would do the same thing and it also gave me the chance to beat up those sick excuses of human beings and gave me the chance to lose some of the extra weight. Also, it gave me a chance to call Ismail because not only is he a private investigator but he is also part of a well know police force", he said as I looked at him in shock.

I began wondering how would someone like me persuade someone like Amir who is a non-violent person to join a fighting ring. I realized everybody stared at me waiting for me to answer as Amir nodded his head at me as to which I gave a small timid grin to everybody before answering.

"Well, I never knew Amir would actually go and join an illegal fighting trade even if it was for saving those innocent human beings. Amir would teach me self defence by always being the person to focus on the attack whilst I would always be focusing on the defence and we began to get pretty good, so I joked with him that he needs to lose the weight by joining an illegal fighting club. He had laughed it off that day and told me that I too should join him as I need to lose the weight as well. I never knew it would happen one day", I said as I shyly looked up at the camera smiling the nerves on display. As Amir came to wrap his arm around my shoulders but I ducked and ended up elbowing him in the gut.

"Oops, sorry", I said as I gave him a sheepish smile.

Monica stared at us with a look of amusement mixed with incredulity at our silly actions as Amir and I began laughing.

"How do you feel now knowing the reason he was coming home in bruises?" Monica asked me with an evil glint in her eyes. I knew she couldn't do any editing, as this was live TV and there would be no way what so ever she could use my word against me but even then I chose my words carefully.

"At first I felt guilty as there was nothing I could do because he wasn't telling me anything but when he did I was so proud of him for doing what he did Allah knows how he did what he did with that amount of strength. I still feel guilty for all the pain he has gone through and not being able to share it with him, but seeing him interact with those innocent young girls saving their lives and seeing them happy is all that matters to me right now," I said as I smiled seeing the look on her face and knowing I was the reason it was there.

One of the camera crew gave me a slight smile and nodded his head at me, as the corner of his mouth turned upwards at my response to her question. I guess she isn't used to getting outsmarted by her guests.

"Aaliya, I just wanted to ask something. What is the story to your past, I mean has something happened that you regret or are still trying to get over?" she asked me as I opened my mouth to respond, thinking if she knew the answer or is just trying to manipulate me into telling the whole world the most personal and private part of my life.

Amir's phone began to ring and I noticed Subhan's name as I looked at him from the corner of my eyes as he smirked at me.

"I am sorry but this is from my office and I remembered that I have an important client to see today so I am sorry to cut this short but do excuse us for now", Amir said as we got up and bid farewell to the camera crew and left the interview.

"I can't believe you two did that to save me", I said as I placed an arm around both Subhan's and Amir's shoulder giving them a hug and squealing at what we have just done. Amir was now well known to the government agency as well as the police forces and secret agents and because of all the drama that had happened we were told that we need to get bodyguards or we will be assigned, bodyguards.

"Well, we did for you and you better believe it", Amir said as I smiled at him.

"Hey, do you want to go for ice cream, with the whole family later? It will be my treat as I feel like we need a break?" I asked Amir as he was paying for our groceries.

Rotating around for his opinion, I found him seizing the grocery bags as I took a couple of him as he smiled and nodded his head.

"That would be nice".

"We're home!", I screamed as we entered the house to find everybody in the living room watching something on TV.

I walked into the kitchen and placed the groceries in the right places before walking back into the living room.

"Are you guys watching our wedding film?" I ask earnestly as I still hadn't seen it because of all the drama as well as the film industry replaced all the nice Nasheeds we had with someone else's music list, so we sent it back to get made properly.

"Yeah, it just came so we thought why not. You may wanna grab some snacks as this is going to be a long movie", dad joked as I nodded my head and grasped the favourites of everyone.

I walked back into the living room only to be pounced on like prey as everybody grabbed their beloved food and made their way back on the sofa.

"You are all animals, I thought you guys loved me but it was just for your snacks", I said as I huffed and went to sit on the sofa.

Amir fixed his arm around my shoulder and smirked at me as I looked at the screen and realized the camerawoman had inserted some home clips that Ameena and Aleena had taken before the wedding, which were not meant to be included in here.

I turned to look at reactions of the others as it showed Amira entering my room with her dress on as I smiled at her and hugged her with tears welling in my eyes. It then turned to me running around like a lunatic in my hoodie and sweats because Amar had decided to hide the skirt of my dress along with my shoes sending me on a treasure hunt.

Everybody began laughing as I jumped onto Amar's back and began hitting him repeatedly before snatching my jewellery from him. In this clip you could see the anger on my face yet I still smirked at the camera and winked.

I gave a small giggle as Amir turned to look at me and smirked at me as I stuck my tongue out at him. We continued to watch the home video clips when a video I have never seen came on. In the video I was sleeping on my bed and looking at my bed this was from when I was about 15 or 16 years old and in that video, Amar and Ameena stood around me with glitter glue in their hands and I watched shocked as Ameena began to apply it into my hair.

"So, that's why there was glitter glue in my hair. That took me weeks to take off. I thought I had fallen asleep whilst doing some art project," I said as I looked at the screen watching the montage of the days before my wedding and the little pranks they had pulled on me and I had pulled on them as a kid flow through the screen.

"So I have a feeling you will prank them back", Simra stated munching on her packet of flaming hot Cheetos as I smirked at her nodding my head with an evil smile on my face.

We continued to watch the home videos and then a video popped up and it was slightly old as it was a bit fuzzy. I guess it was from when I was a child and I was standing on my dad's toes as he danced with me.

In the video, I was laughing and throwing my head back enjoying the moments. After 10 minutes the home videos stopped playing and the screen went black.

"Wow, that was a lot of home videos. No wonder this movie is so long when will the actual movie of the wedding start?" mom asked as I shrugged my head and nodded my head.

"I don't know", I said and just as I spoke the screen lit up again and the nasheed of "Barak Allah" by Maher Zain had started playing and there were a few clips of me getting ready, getting my makeup done and getting my scarf placed onto my head, standing up and showing my dress on full display.

Tears entered my eyes as I remembered the talk mum, dad, Ameena and Amar gave as they hugged me that day and never let go. I wiped my tears away and we began watching the film in silence only speaking when a question was asked and when a funny or sad moment came on the screen.

Three hours later after the tears and laughs, we had finished watching the three DVD's of my wedding film as I snuggled into Amir's side as he placed his arm on my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

Mum and dad were fine with Amir's affection towards me as sometimes it was barely anything, just a small kiss on the forehead or placing his arm around my shoulder. Not like other people these days that ate each other's faces off shamelessly in front of everyone.

I didn't mind the little affection she showered on me when there were others around as I am not really a big fan of PDA(Public Display of Affection), so I am alright with it as it is only my family.

We had been through a lot of ups and downs in this marriage and we still have many years ahead of us. I sighed as I leaned into Amir as he leaned into me and grabbed a random blanket placed on the sofa and wrapped it around us, covering us from the air surrounding us.

"So how about that trip to Disneyland?" I asked him as I looked up at him. Finding him grinning straight back at me.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask me. I swear you are more excited to go than Amira is and she is three and absolutely loves Disney, so that is saying something", he said as he turned to grin at me.

Wow, my husband can be so cruel at times but he is so caring I love him so much and I am so glad nothing happened to him and he is still with us Alhamdulillah.

I had made Dua after we all had finished praying and can I say that all three Subhan, dad and Amir have beautiful voices and recitation MashAllah. I love listening to them recite the Quran around the house and lead the prayers when we read collectively.

"What I can't help being interested in all things Disney. I am still a youthful child at heart," I retorted as I stuck my tongue out at him. Emphasising the fact that I still act childish.

"Well, nah. Like we can't already tell bhabi", Subhan spoke as I grabbed a piece of popcorn and flung it at him. Surprised that he caught it in his mouth with ease.

"Do you train in your spare time to learn to do things like that or does it come to you naturally?" I asked him genuinely surprised at what he can do.

"What can I say apart from I'm a natural born star that can do everything and anything", he said as a smirk grew on my face as I knew exactly how to challenge him.

"Alright then, if you say so", I retorted knowing it will get on his nerves that a girl doubts his talents.

"What do you mean okay? Can you do this?" he asked as he did a front handspring into a front flip as I pretended to be shocked.

Boy, he did not just start a war with me.

"Oh, umm..let me try", I answered as everyone looked at me doubting whether I could do it or not.

I began to take off my sliders and wrapped my scarf a bit tighter around my head and stood up getting into position. I began to proceed by doing a cartwheel into a front handspring then into a front flip and ending with a backflip and a round of.

I know it wasn't much but that was just a starter and that was all I could do as I was dressed in jeans and an oversized hoodie.

I turned to find everyone looking at me with disbelief. I mean I too would be shocked.

"How..di..did. you do that?" Subhan stuttered as I smirked and raised my eyebrow at him.

"Oh..that. Well I haven't done anything like that for ages and this was just a warm-up", I answered.

I guess I forgot to tell them that I was a cheerleader back in school and in the gymnastics team. I was very athletic back then and I wish I could go back to those times and really enjoy the lessons as I didn't realize how much I would miss them when I get older. Even all the popular wannabes were pretty good at sports and it was fun whilst it lasted.

"That is a warm-up?" Mum asked as she almost choked on the glass of water she was drinking out of.

I simply nodded my head.

"I guess I forgot to tell you that I was a cheerleader and in the gymnastics team back in school", I simply answered as they nodded their heads as if it finally dawned on them.

"You forgot. Girl, how many things are you hiding from us?" Simra asked her voice laced with sass as she looked at me with admiration shining in her eyes.

"Um.. a lot", I answered as I shrugged my shoulders and fixed my scarf before placing myself in between mum and dad.

I caught mum yawing out from the corner of my eyes and looked at my phone. It read 5:30 pm. I gently grabbed mum by her shoulders and placed her head on my lap despite her many protests.

"What are you doing, Aali?" Mum asked as I shushed her and began to gently massage her forehead and her head, feeling her body relax underneath my fingertips made me smile knowing that I still had this effect on people after all these years.

"I'm massaging you mum, you are always working hard and you are too tired to move. Why don't you take breaks when you need them? From now on once a week we will organise a day or maybe an afternoon where all the girls gather together and we have a mother and daughters bonding day, going to the spa, getting our hair and makeup done. Yeah?" I asked as she looked up at me with a bright smile on her face and nodded her head.

I saw a smile appear on her face as she relaxed and the wrinkles smoothened on her face. I remembered when my mum used to lie me down in her lap and massage my head as I used to do the same to her.

"That's a lovely idea Aali, I am sure your mum would be so proud of the woman you have become and I am sure she is every time she looks at pictures of you or when she hears your voice," Mum stated as my eyes welled with tears and I couldn't help but smile at mum for saying that.

"Aww, mum you are too kind, I love you", I said as she smiled at me.

"I love you too Aali," she replied as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I slowly got up from the sofa and noticed everybody was silent and all eyes were on us.

I gave everybody a questioning look.

"What are you guys looking at?" I asked as I jumped on the sofa next to Amir and reached over and took some of his sour raspberry fizzy laces as he glared at me.

"I just love the way you interact with my wife and my kids", dad answered as I beamed at him and blew him a kiss.

He laughed at my actions as I continued to steal Amir's sweets while munching on my packest of crisps.

Amir swatted my arm as I got up to grab my phone when my phone began to continuously beep, letting me know I have notifications.

I picked up my phone and noticed about 4.5K people have just followed my Instagram account and 5K people have just retweeted my tweet. I turned to look at Amir as he raised his eyebrow at me.

I showed him my phone as the notifications kept on coming as his eyes widened.

"I guess we really are famous then, hey?" he asked as he grinned whereas we all burst into a fit of laughter as Subhan spat the water that he was drinking out onto the floor and stood up only to fall back on the floor.

We began laughing even more as I began having a coughing fit as Amir began rubbing circles on my back.

Mum stirred on the sofa as the toom became pin drop silent.

"Whoops", we sad as we began to laugh trying to hold it in only to fail at that too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587 49 24
Kabir Akram khan a 32 year old handsome and reputed owner of khan constructions who's only goal in life is to make money in halal way and protect his...
649K 34.5K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
23K 1.9K 38
Ahmed siblings book 1 Life gives us all different surprise through every step, its just that sometimes surprise turns out to be delightful and someti...
670K 34.1K 33
Previously known as The Path To Your Heart Noor Ahmed is a twenty year old muslim girl in university. She has been through a lot but she is still sta...