Holding Out

Par SiennaFury

[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was... Plus

Holding Out - Chapter One
Holding Out - Chapter Two
Holding Out - Chapter Three
Holding Out - Chapter Four
Holding Out - Chapter Five
Holding Out - Chapter Six
Holding Out - Chapter Seven
Holding Out - Chapter Eight
Holding Out - Chapter Nine *Bonus Chapter*
Holding Out - Chapter Ten
Holding Out - Chapter Eleven
Holding Out - Chapter Twelve
Holding Out - Chapter Thirteen
Holding Out - Chapter 14
Holding Out - Chapter 15
Holding Out - Chapter 16
Holding Out - Chapter 17
Holding Out - Chapter 19
Holding Out - Chapter 20
Holding Out - Chapter 21
Holding Out - Chapter 22
Holding Out - Chapter 23
Holding Out - Chapter 24
Holding Out - Chapter 25
Holding Out - Chapter 26
Holding Out - Chapter 27
Holding Out - Chapter 28
Holding Out - Chapter 29
Holding Out - Chapter 30
Holding Out - Chapter 31

Holding Out - Chapter 18

3.4K 143 0
Par SiennaFury

For the rest of the week I did my best to avoid Jason. I'd already plotted my revenge for him and it was already in play. I had plans to go out with Isaac for the weekend. I had to cancel my self-defense class but I was fine with that.

"So are you going to tell me where were going?" I asked Isaac, who was sitting next to me in the driver's seat of the SUV. He'd gotten rid of the Ferrari because I said it was a little too much.

"Nope, just remember you promised to be more open." He said cautiously.

"I'm starting to regret that now."

After an hour long ride we finally pulled up to a huge house, more like mansion, surrounded by an iron gate. It was the most beautiful home I'd ever seen. There was a huge fountain in the front of the yard which was surrounded by flowers. It was like a painting, everything was so perfectly placed.

"Wow, this is nice." I said still looking at the house through the car window. Isaac and I got out and got our bags from the trunk. "When you said we were going away for the weekend I thought you meant like a hotel or something." I confessed.

Isaac raised an eyebrow, "You'd go to a hotel with me?"

Before I could give him an answer a young woman around my age ran out of the house towards us. She was blonde, with obvious fake breasts. She wore an all pink dress that was a little too tight. The jewelry she was wearing shinned so bright I thought I was looking directly into the sun. She was very pretty in the face.

Her blue eyes made her even more attractive. I was a little surprised when she walked right up to Isaac and gave him a kiss on his cheek and gave him a hug which was a little too long for my liking.

Immediately my mind started to go to the worst place. Something was seriously wrong here. Who was this girl and why was she so close to Isaac? If they didn't have something going on before she looked like she wanted there to be now. I glared at her when Isaac introduced us.

"Hey." He said a little less enthusiastic when he saw my face. "This is my girlfriend Jade."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.9M 280K 54
"I don't know who you think you are coming here, and acting like you don't care about anything. Now listen here Princess, because I'm not going to re...
21.8K 541 30
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
14.2K 507 36
I can remember it like it was yesterday....because it was. "You think you can handle working with me?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes, "You're n...
Someone Like Adam Par 🌟MAHUM🌟

Roman pour Adolescents

9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...