Arranged Marriage

By Btsfan_4eva

~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parent... More

♡Arranged Marriage♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (read now!!)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's note
Another Author's note!
Another Author's Note!!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an Update
Chapter 42
Help
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Part 1)
Not An Update
Chapter 46 (Part 2)
Authors Note (Not an update)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note *Read Now*
Another Author's Note *Read Now*
A/N *Read now*
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Author's Note *New Book*
**New book**
A/N
AUTHOR'S NOTE **HELP** 😭💔
URGENT!
UPDATE
NEW BOOK
NEW DESCRIPTION
VERY IMPORTANT
DON'T WORRY!
SOLD TO MR. MARIANO| TRAILER
IMPORTANT
!I NEED YOUR HELP!

Chapter 24

102K 3.3K 674
By Btsfan_4eva

*not edited.

Jacob's pov.

"Get dress. We're leaving for a party in a few minutes" I said to Sophia before I exit my room and walked to my office. Opening the door, I suddenly heard my phone ring.

Ring Ring!

Taking out my phone, I looked at the ID caller.

"What Marcus?"

"Boss, Alberto isn't in the country. It appears that he found out about our plan to attack him so he escaped by night with his men." Marcus reported and anger suddenly took over me.

"That f**king bastard! Track him down and find him. I'll not let him escape my rath!" I commanded Marcus and he responded with 'yes boss' before I hang up.

Son of a bitch! I'll make sure I torture him to death slowly!

"Master, please excuse me but your driver is waiting outside" one of my maid said to me with his head bowed and I nodded before I let him leave.

Turning around, I walked back up the stairs and knock on the door. "We're leaving!" I said loud enough for Sophia to hear me.

"I'm coming" I heard her voice yelled back and three minutes later, the door open showing my very sexy wife.

She was dressed in a dark red dress that had a long split on the side. It showed her beautiful long legs and hugged every inch of her curves in the right places. Her beautiful brown hair was let down and that made her look even more striking. Her face was bare with out any make up but damn! she still figured out somehow to rock that natural look.

She was extremely beautiful, sexy and everything about her was perfect.

'Snap out of it!" My conscious said and I found myself trying to find the correct words to say.

Umm..." I started off as my eyes still scanned her body. "L-let's go" I stammered before I turned around and she followed me.

"How do I look?" Violet's asked after she popped out of no where. She was wearing a short black dress that goes up to her knees.

I had to admit, she did look good but....black wasn't a color that looked good on her. Her face was covered in a lot makeup, she wore very high heels and the dress looked more like a club outfit. Any how, she still look beautiful.

But not as beautiful as Sophia....

"Pretty.....good. You look amazing" I responded before I wrapped my arms around her waist and Sophia followed both of us into my car.

I put Violet to sit in the passenger seat with me while Sophia sat quietly in the back. Entering my car, I glanced at Sophia one more time through the mirror before I started my car and drove off to the party.

~◆~

After a couple of minutes, we arrived to the party. Exiting my car, I opened the door for Violet to walk out and I glanced over to Sophia. She was already out of the car ready to head inside.

"Let's go" was all I said before Violet wrapped her arms around mine and we all walked to the door.

"Mr. Knight. Welcome" the usher said and bowed to acknowledge me. I give him a light nod and he opened the door before letting all three of us inside.

As soon as I entered, soft music met my ears. There were a lot of people inside and I looked surprised at the decorations. It seems like every year, the manage to surprise me.

"Mr. Knight and Mrs knight....welcome" Mr. Roberto voice was suddenly hear as he greeted Sophia and I.

Mr. Roberto was the scorpion's second leader. When Mr. Grey (the leader of the gang) wasn't presented, he wound take over for him. He was one of Mr. Grey trusted me but he thinks of himself more of a boss at times and think he could make very important decisions for Mr. Grey when he isn't around. He even tries to trick me into signing some dumb contacts but I'm smarter than that. Way smarter.

"Mr. Knight. Long time no see" He greeted me in his slight Italian accent.

"Mr. Roberto" I shook the man's hand and he send a smirked at me before his eyes went to Violet and then Sophia

"I see you brought your wife along with you" he said and I give him a confused look.

How did he know? Unless he's stalking me....or her...

"How did you know who---"

"It's so easily to figure out. No offense to the woman next to you but your wife is more beautiful and actually looked like your wife because.....you two look good together" he cut me off and I took a glance at Violet to see her uncomfortable.

I should get her away from him before he keeps talking shit and then she'll cry or feel hurt. I was about to tell Mr. Roberto I'll see him another time but I guess he beat me to it.

"Anyways, I have some other guests to greet. I'll see you around" he said to me and send a wink at Sophia before he disappeared into the crowd.

Really? He just winked at her? F**king pervert!

"I'll be right back" I said to both of them and left to get a drink.

"Here's your drink sir" The waiter said as I walked towards him and I took two, one for me and the other for Sophia. I totally forgot about Violet.

I don't know why but I just though she might want one to drink.

"Jacob" A familiar voice was heard and I turned around only to see my grandpa dressed in his black formal wear as usual.

"What now?" I asked after I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to ask if Sophia was here" he responded and I sigh.

"Yes, she's standing with Violet beside the entrance" I said while scanning the room looking for her.

"Okay, I hope I can see her before you leave. I'll come talk to her later. I first have sons business to take care of" he said and walked off.

Letting out a breath again, I walked back to where I left Sophia and Violet but I only spotted Violet standing there as her eyes scanned the room.

As her eyes land on me it lit up and she quickly walked towards me. "Jacob!" She happily said while wrapping her hands carefully around mine, so that the two glass of wines won't spill.

"Where's Sophia?" I found myself asking while my eyes scanned the room for her.

"She went somewhere." She responded then her eyes met the two glass of wine in my hands. "Did you get me one?! Thank you!" She said and took one our of my hands before sipping on it.

'That wasn't for you! That was for his wife!!" My conscious said and I sigh.

How could I forget to get one for Violet? She has already drank from it anyways. She should just keep it.

"Jacob! Let's go dance!" She said after she placed both of our glass down and pulled me to the dance floor.

Wrapping her arms around me, I hesitantly wrapped mine around her as we both swayed to the soft beat. "Yo know.....ever since you came back from your honeymoon, we haven't properly kiss" she whispered in my ears while one of her hands went to my chest.

"I know but I'm just too busy." I responded as my eyes still searched for Sophia.

"Jacob.....you know I want you so bad. Take me home and let's have a night full of pleasure...please" she begged but I wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying because my eyes then spotted Sophia and she was talking to a guy. More specifically, the guy that tired to offer her a drink back at the bar in fiji.

I don't know why but I suddenly became angry because of that. Is she really trying to get with him?

He doesn't even suit her. He looks as of he's in his late 30s and like a f**k boy! He just want to get in her pants and she can't see that?

And this f**cking asshole! He knows she's married, why would he still try to interfer? Is he that shameless?!

God, I'll f**king kill him one day!

"Jacob...." Violet called my name and pulled me out of my daze.

"Yes?"

"I said take me home and let's have a night full of pleasure. I want you so bad right now" she responded while she slowly move her fingers on my chest and to tell you the truth, that use to turn me on but now......it wasn't.

It's different. My reaction to her is different. What the hell?

"Jacob...." she continued to ran her finger around my chest and I stopped her.

"Violet, I can't because this is a very important party. I need to be here" I said just so she stop talking seductively towards me and try to turn me on. It's kinda creeping me off.

"O-okay..." she responded and we continue to dance.

My eyes kept going to Sophia and that asshole. It looks like he trying to talk to offer her something but she keeps refusing.

I watched as she said something to him and then walked into the female bathroom. Looking back at the guy, I saw him looking around as if he was going to commit a crime but doesn't want anyone to see. I watched as he slowly walked towards the female bathroom and then entered.

I suddenly went stiff as I thought of what is he doing in a female bathroom but them realization hit me. Sophia was in there!

I tried to gently pull Violet away from me so that I can go see what's happening inside the bathroom but she stopped me by wrapping her hands tighter around me. "Don't go....we've only been dancing for a few minutes."

"Violet---"

"Finish this dance with me first then you can leave" she cut me off then rest her head on my shoulders.

My mind was running wild after I agreed to finish this dance with her. The image of Sophia getting hurt popped in my head and I just wanted to push Violet away and save her.

"Violet....I--" I stared. I was trying to get her to let me leave but it isn't that easy.

"No Jacob, just finish this song with me" she cut me off and I sigh and looked to the door again.

I suddenly saw the door open a bit and it looked like someone was about to come out but was pulled back by someone. Then a loud scream was heard.

"HELPP!!!"

The voice belong to someone I know. It was hers.

I don't know what got into me next but all I remember was pushing Violet away before running towards the female bathroom and kicked the door open.

I stood there looking at both of them. The image in front of me alone got me boiling in anger. The guy had Sophia pushed against the wall while tears ran down her pretty face. His hands were not inches away from touching touched her ass and he pulled away when he saw me.

"You son of a f**king bitch!" I growl at him before pulling him off of Sophia and tackled him to the ground. I began to punch him on his face, using all my strength and it didn't take long for him to be covered in blood.

"I'll f**king kill you!" I growl again at Jake while I contined to land punches on his face.

"Close your eyes" I said to me when I pulled away. I was gonna kill him. He went too far to try and rae her and I would nver let that happen.

Turning to looked at her I felt my heart clench a little now looking at her. She was slumped on the floor and was crying.

And for the first time I hate seeing her cry. I didn't want to see her cry.

I took out my gun and saw Sophia still watching me so I looked back to her. That was to say 'close your eyes' and she quickly closed her eyes after that. I looked at her one last time and saw her trembling in fear. She was scared.

Taking a deep breath, I count to three and pull the trigger.

BANG!

The gun shot went off and she jump at the sound. Looking back at her, I saw that she was still trembling and scared. I didn't want her to be scared nor see a dead body so I told ed her to keep her eyes close until we exit the bathroom.

"You can open now" I said to her as Marcus approach us.

"Clean up this mess" I commanded him and he responded with 'yes boss'. Turning to her, I pulled out my car keys then spoke. "We're leaving"

"L-leaving?"

"Yes, it's too dangerous here." I responded while looking away from her. I suddenly found myself grabb her arms as I pulled me out of the mansion and towards my car.

"Get in" I said while opening the passenger's seat door and she sat inside.

Walking to the other side, I quickly entered the car and strapped my seat belt on before turning to Sophia who was in a daze.

"Seatbelt" I said to her and she snapped her heads to me as she came out of her daze.

Quickly strapping her seatbelt, I glance over to her one last time before I start the car and drove off.

~◆~

"Can you let go of me? You're hurting me!" Sophia said to me while I pulled her into the house.

I was angry at her! She should have never spoke to that guy in the first place! If she didn't speak to him, he would have never hurt her and she wouldn't be torturing me by crying in the car drive home.

"Let go of me Jacob!" She raised her voice louder as I dragged her up the stairs with me.

I dragged her to my bedroom and opened the door before pulling her inside and finally let go of her wrist.

"Seriously! What's your problem?!" She asked while rubbing her now bruised and I felt a little guilt for doing that.

"Why were you talking to him?" I asked as my eyes met hers.

"I wasn't really taking to him. I only asked a few question" she responded while she continued to rub her bruise wrist.

"I don't care Sophia, there are sudden rules you should abided by and you disobeyed it!" I found myself raising my voice at her while walking slowly closer to her and she rolled my eyes at me.

"If you can touch and kiss your girlfriend then it's not fairr I can't do the same to someone I might like. You found you love, let me find mine" she responded while folding my arms and I suddenly felt angry again.

"You signed a f**king contract for God's sake Sophia and if you've read it, it clearly states that you are not to be around any man nor talk to them! I already let it slide with Nicholas but I won't let it happen again!" I raised his voice at her while walking closer and she flinched a little.

"I only signed that contract because you forced me to and it's not fair that you can date while married to me! I don't care about you and Violet, Mr. Knight! You can do whatever you want with Violet but I also want to find the love of my life. It just won't be fair! Just respect me and my decision!" She raised her voice back at me and by now I was just inches from her face.

I was angry just thinking of her and another guy....apart from me....but she was right. I can't do that to her...

I silently stare down at her while trying to process all that she just said. But I'm too selfish.

I can't...

"Can you please give me my space?" She suddenly asked while glaring at me.

I can see she was uncomfortable but I didn't even make a move.

I know she was waiting for me to move away but I never did, I just started into her eyes. "Mr. Knight can--"

"Stop calling me that!" I growl at her and she looked at me.

I f**king hated her calling me that! I sound like an old man and regret telling her to not call me my name.

"Then what should I call you? Mr Mafia?....Mr Mafia leader?.....Mr Boss?......Mr Gunma---"

I cut her off him growling. Is she mocking me?!

I was too angry! And then I did something I never thought I would do.

I kissed her.

Minty chocolate flavor explode in my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her.

Damn, she taste good.

Her lips were softer than Violet's. I couldn't lie and I felt my hear race and sparks run through my body as I continued to kiss her but she wasn't kissing back.

Moving one of my arms to her ass, I gently grabbed it and heard a gasp from her and only then she kissed me back.

If I knew she would taste this good, I would have kissed her a long time ago.

I continued to kiss her and gently grabbed her hair while massaging her scalp and she tugged at my hair, earning a growl from me.

Bracing her to the way, I felt turned on as I continue to kiss her and her sweet scent hit my nose. She's f**king driving me crazy!

I returned my hand to her soft ass as I continued and slipped my tongue on her mouth. I could tell it was her first kiss because she was nervous and scared but she was already turning me on.

I continued to kiss her and was lost in her sweetness then all of a sudden, I was pushed away and I quickly shot my eyes open to see an angry Sophia.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!" She shouted while backing away.

Did....I really just kissed her?

"I...." I began as I struggle to find words to explain but failed then someone crying was suddenly heard and I looked at Sophia but she wasn't crying.

Turning towards the door, I saw Violet standing there with tears running down her face.

Shit!
...

Another freaking Clift hanger!! Why Author? Just why??!!😢😭

Hey yall!

I finally updated and it's a longer chapter! Exactly 3168 words!

So how was your day?

Anyways, this is all for now. Don't forget to vote and comment!😊

Adios👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 13.4K 74
James Parker is the playboy heir to YumYum Tea Company. The problem is that his parents won't hand the company to an irresponsible party boy. They de...
1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...
33.5K 1.1K 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
1.8M 74.5K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...