Providence || Altering Fate [...

By Nekuru

Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to... More

Disclaimer + Warning
Cover Page/ Table of Contents:
1. Family
2. New friend
3. A Visit
4. My teacher
5. Leaving home
6. Expect the Unexpected
7. Namimori
8. Where's my Shame?
9. Eighth grade
10. Reborn's here!
11 Transfer Student
12. Family!
13. Work
14: Troublee
15. Hospitalize
16. Winter Vacation
17. New years!
18. What happen to consent?!
19. The prince of Ranking
20. It's not Stalking!
21. Valentine Day
Extra: A day with Yamamoto
22. Snowball fight!
23. Zoo
24. Down to business
25. Sakura Viewing
26. Weird...
Extra: Zero affinity
27. Arrival
28. Worried Calls
29. Extra long Vacation
30. Notice
31. Chase and Capture
32. Is it worth to fight?
33. Return
34. Negotiation and murder pt.1
35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2
36. Recommendation
37. The heck is this?!
Extra: A day with Ryohei
38. Arrival of the Rings
39. Training
News
40. Varia's arrival
41. Breaking Chains
42. My animal
43. The storm battle
44. Rain Battle
45. Mysterious Mist
46. Mist Battle
47. The Last Battle!
Extra: Unexpected Meeting
48. Confrontation
Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation
49. Surprise!? (Her side)
Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)
50. Definition of her Shopping...
51. Wait... What!?
52. For Hari to Elias
53. Secret Weapon!
Extended: Secret Weapon!
54. I can't win...
55. six path of reincarnation
55.5 The burnt letter
56. Putting a spark...
57. Lighting the kindle
58. Waking up
59. Making of a Monster
60. Disappearance
61. Nightmare
62. The future
63. His Fiancee?!
64. Damsel in Distress
65. Confronting Bluebell
66. Just as plan
67. Games are fun
68. Obtain
69. Information
70. Dream
71. Lin's Cloud Guardian
72. Our resolve
73. A flower amongst these plebs
74. Announcement
75. Greetings
76. The real six funeral wreaths
77. Rest
78. Self Preparations
79. The awaited meeting
Rules: Game of Choice
80. Begginging of Choice!
81. Setting up
82. Shall we start?
83. Clashing Rain
84. The result
85. His feat
86. Yuni's Interception
87. No time to rest!
88. Future's Finale
90. The Damage
91. Lurking Beast
92. Waking Up
93. Destination
94. Their Arrival
95. Difference
96. Devour the Strong
97. Promise
98. No one's safe
99. Vongola vs. Millefiore
100. Resonance
101. Friend's Visit?
102. Disciple's Feelings
103. A request
104. Return to the past

89. The future battle

1.3K 43 4
By Nekuru

Chapter 89: The future battle

Elias Lin

I will fucking kill this Pineapple head!

That was the very first thing I could think off, I couldn't help myself but to think what on earth was Mukuro thinking when he fucking threw in the air!?

My original plan was to help the Vongola escape, while I somewhat deal with Byakuran by stalling his chase after they left. I even prepared myself to be killed by Byakuran's hand but Mukuro seem to beg to differ.

The male illusionist seem to simply love defy unspoken rules, in fact, he just denies anything that relates to rules at all. I'm also part to blame since I wasn't able to foresee this outcome, I sometimes wonder how idiotic I can be when it comes to certain situation. It's like those cliché films where someone is about to get run over by a car and their body freezes, yep, that's what I'm feeling right now (except that it's not that I'm standing but I'm falling down to my death.)

Well...

I guess I don't mind meeting Orfeo again.

I brace myself at the upcoming impact of my unprecedented fall, seconds felt like hours, as if my world was in slow motion. My world seem to stop, two arms start made contact from my back, catching me from fall, and did not waste a second to run away from Byakuran, I was being carried by the hands of an familiar person.

...Or should I say the hands of my childhood friend?

The rhythm of my heart was quicker than usual, unable to tell if the rapid pace of my heart beat was coming from the adrenaline from my fall, perhaps that it's his pheromones running wild that I'm being affected as well, or maybe it's something more than I know...

This feeling I'm experiencing is beyond my expertise to know exactly what to do or how to act.

The smell of mint and fresh soap wafted through my nose, it was a smell that I immediately recognize. A very distinct smell that I am very familiar with. Simply unable to help myself but to be addicted to this scent. The person who was currently carrying me and caught me while falling was none other than...

...Hibari Kyoya.

What a sly, sly fox you are, Mukuro. To think that he would use Kyoya's grudge to his advantage, he perfectly knew Kyoya to attack Mukuro and would (forcibly) take me away from Byakuran's grasp passed me to him.

Mukuro acted as a bridge between Millefiore and Vongola to steal me away, and he did his job perfectly. His plan alone is very impressive. Even I don't know what to say at his flawless plan.

"How troublesome you've become..." Kyoya spoke with an annoyed tone, as he emits his own flame and use his flame toward the teleportation device.

"Eh?" I looked up to my childhood with utterly confusion, it's been a month since I saw him for the first time and I was greeted by an beautiful insult.

"I only took my eyes off you for a second and you let some Herbivore take you away." Kyoya was annoyed, and yet he held a smirk as if he'd taken back what was his.

I watch the teleportation device activates from all the given energy, as it starts to light up, Kyoya and I manage to arrive at the pod at a nick of time where we'll be teleport back at Namimori.

"I hope that your prepared for the consequences you've made, my omnivore"

Eh? Just now what did he just—

Kyoya whispers few words in my ears before a bright white light engulf our group, I can feel my cheeks flush due to our sudden closeness. It was only a second for the device to transport us, the pod that we rests on vanish into thin air, causing for Vongola to unable to gracefully fall down. Luckily everyone was not injured or dead.

"I'm glad that you decided to come with us, Elias sama!" I heard Yuni claps her hand in delight.

"W-wait I didn't mean to come!" I protests, trying to get off from Kyoya "I didn't expected to be dragged at all.."

"Doesn't matter, I would've still taken you with me, with or without that herbivore's help." Kyoya huff, while Gokudera immediately destroys the Teleportation device so that Byakuran's men could not follow us or at least give us some time to reorganize themselves.

"Yes! We destroyed it!" Tsuna and others watch in joy as they watch the device fall down near by the forest.

"Not yet..." I destroy their joyful moment, as I watch the device fall, I could sense a huge bloodlust coming from the device, as a small light flickers "...it's not over yet."

"Hiee! I didn't know that they'll come back so quickly!"

Before the teleportation device completely fell down the ground, six lights came out in different direction. One of them was close to Namimori high.

I unconsciously tighten my grip, as I watch the remaining five fly by. Perhaps they're already looking for Yuni. The thought of being Yuni being captured frightens me but I know that she's in good hands, protected by Tsunayoshi.

Someone then lift me up in the air, as I just noticed that I was still holding Kyoya's shoulders while he simply carried me, and didn't even bother to put me down.

"Put me down Kyoya!" I demand, as he simply ignore me and decided to drag me where he's planning to go.

"No." He refuse, and starts to ran to Namimori high.

"Hibari-sempai where are you going?!" Tsuna asks yelling, the distance between the group and us was getting bigger.

"I saw one of the lights headed to Namimori, and I'm going check if the school is damage." Kyoya answers, as he didn't stop running.

"Tsuna, we'll catch up to you later! I go with Kyoya to assure he won't do anything reckless" Dino soon follows us with one of his men, to ensure that he won't be too clumsy.

Kusakabe followed Kyoya from behind, as the thee of us heads toward Namimori.

_________________

Extended: Tsunayoshi's side

Tsuna watch Kyoya run off towards Namimori with Elias, and Kusakabe, Dino decided to follow the three as he thought it would be appropriate for him to tag along (as well as the voice of reason between Kyoya and Elias.)

Dino doesn't exactly trust leaving Elias alone with Kyoya, after all what happened with her staying with Byakuran... he doesn't want to leave the two alone, at least not yet, Dino couldn't relax yet that Elias might be a threat towards the Vongola, or she might be a spy.

Dino hated himself for thinking that way, but it was better to be safe than sorry. Dino looks at Kyoya with amazement who was running with ease while carrying Elias.

It was as if Kyoya was used to carry her, while Elias on the other hand, pleading to be put down as she can run on her own but Kyoya simply ignore her demands.

It was quite amazing how Kyoya simply able to manage to treat Elias normally the same as before, while the rest was still keeping their guard up around her.

Elias Lin he was only known as an outstanding head of Lin family, her identity remained a mystery in the world of Mafia, rarely showing up un formal events. Then completely disappeared in the world without a trace five years ago, to be exact, the moment Byakuran their engagement was publicized.

It was as if she was spirited away.
____________
____________

"We should head back to base and reorganize ourselves, tenth!"

The silver haired bomber suggests, as everyone agree to his plan. Everyone hurried to their underground base as they all settle in to calm their nerves.

It was unexpected for them to have the six funeral wreaths to search for them at a terrifying time. They weren't given any time to rest at all, causing for everyone to be both physically and mentally exhausted.

Irie, who was patched up from the game soon explains to everyone how Byakuran was able to obtain a skill that he was able to obtain memories from parallel world, and how he wanted the trinisette to achieve his goals;

To become the ruler of parallel worlds.

Even Kyoko and Haru was tired from all of the events that was happening to them, as they learn that their friends are part of the mafia and that their lives are potentially in danger.

There was too many things happening that they have such a little time to process everything in their mind. But there's one thing they truly understand; they are deeply cared for and protected by their love ones. Therefore, all that the two can do right now is to give their best to support Tsuna's group and to be useful in way possible.

"Um, thank you very much for accepting my request, Tsunayoshi-sama!" Yuni gratefully thanked Tsunayoshi for saving her from Byakuran "I'm really happy for what you did but I am also worried for Elias-sama."

"Ah! That's right, what happen to Elias during her stay here?" Tsuna asks out of curiosity.

"I'm sorry, Tsunayoshi-sama, but it's not in my position to tell what happened to Elias." Yuni bows her head, apologising at Tsuna "also I do not know a lot of details what happened to Elias-sama's stay, other than she was sent here the earliest amongst all of you."

"When was she exactly sent here?" Reborn asks.

"About a month and a half from now... I believe everyone arrived for three weeks ago."

A month...

Everyone tensed up hearing, the amount Elias has been staying in the future. It was a month of survival with an enemy watching her moves, others simply shudder at the thought of staying with Byakuran was mentally exhausting, since it wasn't hard to fall in love with his (false) kindness.

"Was she there with Mukuro-sama?" Chrome tighten her grip at her beloved trident, worried about the two important people of her life.

"Yes, I believe Mukuro-sama wanted to confirm her whereabouts and attacked Byakuran in hopes for possessing him but failed." Yuni spoke the information that was given to her "Byakuran-sama wanted to eternally trap Mukuro-sama's soul but Elias-sama was able to prevent that."

"...how was she able to do that?" Gokudera hesitates, but still asks, he stil has doubts about Elias if she is truly an enemy or foe "if Byakuran has parallels memory, then wouldn't it be easy for him to simply prevent such an event?"

Everyone was surprise to hear Gokudera's question but they too, want to hear out answers that remained a mystery to them.

"You see, Elias sama tends to break common sense of society, she's the type of person who challenges their own limits and capabilities despite knowing that she might get hurt in the process." Yuni answers "even Byakuran-sama was taken aback when Elias-sama challenges him, forcing him to choose whether he kills Mukuro sama as Elias-sama bleeds out to death or let Mukuro escape as Byakuran-sama saves Elias-sama's life."

"Then that stupid girl hurt herself in the process of saving Mukuro, forcing Byakuran to let Mukuro's soul to escape while he tend at Elias's wounds." Reborn somewhat understand Elias's nature and deducted to what happen next, to which Yuni gave a nod that reborn was correct "what a disgusting and brutal plan, and yet I can't help to think that was the most effective one considering that there was a huge pressure considering her circumstances."

"I do agree how barbaric Elias-sama sama's actions can be sometime." Yuni looks at the wall, as if she was reminiscing about something

"but I sometimes disagree at her violent methods. She is not a Godly being to carry out such heavy burden, she is still a human being."

____________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 625 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
570K 35.3K 127
γ€Ž Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
60.4K 2.6K 34
"I'll bite you to death." Everyone knew what this meant except for Senritsu Nanami, the Student Council President of Namimori High, who strongly beli...
5.3K 132 35
Kokichi died at a killing game but the reincarnated as his toddler self at an orphanage?! Read his story as he grows up in the KomaHina family and le...