The Unexpected || Bakugou x U...

By LifeAsWeKnowIt00

"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the un... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty - One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty - One
Chapter Fifty - Two
Note From Me
The End
Epilogue

Chapter Forty

2.5K 90 2
By LifeAsWeKnowIt00

A Closeness - Dermot Kennedy || "Heart swollen with my loving for you. A solid embrace, kind face and then the hurt starts leaving the room"

Checking my phone every two minutes I wondered why Bakugou had not been texting me back.. I had sent him a good morning text hours ago. I wasn't expecting some quick response because he wasn't like that anyways, but I was expecting something. By now it was the late afternoon and I was growing worried.

It was unlike him to completely ignore me especially when everything had been so great after we talked a few days ago. He was on his first mission with All Might and Deku, so maybe he was just busy.

I reminisce on when Bakugou told me the good news Friday. I was standing outside the school waiting patiently for Bakugou to come out so we could walk home. He had to talk to All Might quick, but this was taking a lot longer than I expected. Looking down at my phone then back up at the front door I felt myself become impatient. I wanted to text him but thought it might be rude. Instead, I waited with arms crossed for him to arrive. 

Another hour went by before he finally emerged. Once he finally came through those two double doors with a huge smile on his face I knew it would be good news.

"ILL BE GOING ON MY FIRST MISSION THIS WEEKEND!" he ran down the stairs wrapping his arms around me as he spun me in mid-air causing me to giggle out loud. I was so proud of him, but most importantly happy to see him this happy.

As we walked home he combed over every detail for me of all the important things that will be happening and all the great opportunities that will come because of it. I was a bit confused about him joining Deku and All Might, but that was quickly squashed because I was just happy he was finally getting some recognition for all the hard work he has been putting in.

"I'll make sure to keep in touch though" he laughed "I already know you're thinking that"

I cross my arms making a pouty face at him, "Well I'll be worried and I'll miss you!"

Laughing he puts a hand on my head, "I promise I'll keep in touch! Plus there is no reason to be worried about me! You should be worried about the villains!". I laughed at his declaration as he stood pointing out in the distance at nothing. Leaning forward he kissed my cheek as the warmth grew across my face. As storms clouds quickly swirled around the dorms we began running inside to beat the rain. Before we entered the dorms Bakugou grabbed me tight pulling me in close to kiss me. I felt our lips crash into each other and his impulsive nature made my knees weak. Pulling away slowly he promised me once more that he would not let me worry.

One day later and I'm sitting here freaking out. Hearing a knock on my door I jump up and am surprised to see Kirishima at my door.

"Hey Kirishima what's up?" I say cheerfully.

"You've got to get down here" he says breathlessly. He clearly ran up the stairs to get me and which only makes me worry more.

"Why what's wrong!?" I yell I couldn't control my emotions.

"It's Bakugou just come quick!"

I quickly run after him downstairs to the main sitting room. Everyone's circled around the TV watching intently as the newscast continues talking over the images.

"Three local heroes have been in a standstill match against deviant villains for hours, help hasn't arrived yet and they are looking extremely injured!"

My heart sank. I slowly walk up closer to the TV as everyone's heads turn slowly around to look at me. Their expressions looked worried mainly for the boys but also for my reaction.

Slowly dropping my body down on the couch I stare intently at the TV as Bakugou holds his clearly hurt arm close while every inch of his body is covered in cuts. Deku and All Might weren't doing so hot either. How could I have been so selfish when this was happening!

Tsu jumped up and sat beside me resting a hand on my lap and giving me a gentle pat.

"It will all be ok, they'll find a way out of it"

I nod my head sharply, " they're heroes they can't lose!" I smile tightly hearing some worry in my voice.

"CAN SOMEONE TURN THIS UP" Kirishima looked just as nervous for his close friend as he yelled across the room.

We watched intently as the boys continued throwing punches but were consistently thrown back. I watched as Bakugou slid across the cement tearing up his hero costume. My fists clenched as I watched unable to look away as the guy I love gets beat up before my eyes.

I knew he was stronger than this, he just needed a minute to focus or at least catch his breath. I was biting so hard on my bottom lip that I began to feel the blood as I continued watching Bakugou grit his teeth as he continually went after the villain. He was always so tenacious, he never gave up easily and always wanted to win even if he was putting his life on the line. 

"Come on Bakugou" I say under my breath "Get out of there!" this time I was a bit louder as heads turned towards me. I didn't care anymore what everyone else thought, I just wanted to see this over and for him to be ok. As head turned back everyone grew more nervous as the announcer continued to give commentary. 

"It looks like the heroes are going to have to figure out a good plan and work together to get this under control!" 

Just as the announcer finished I watched as Bakugou blasted off his cannon towards the villains, his arms shaking in pain as he pushed through. Deku quickly called out to him as the two ran to his behind the nearest tipped over car. I really hope they were coming up with a good plan right now.

We all waited with bated breath for their next move as the villains stepped towards the car. Please, boys, think of something. 

Just when we thought it was going to end we saw the car begin to push towards the villains, Deku was clearly pushing the vehicle with his strength as Bakuou powered up his canon producing a more potent blast. As the two boys worked together I felt a smile grow on my face, but it wasn't over yet. 

The villain quickly pushed aside the car and the boys were nowhere to be found. They had jumped above the villains readying their aim before Deku landed a successful smash causing the villains to blast off in the direction of the buildings, knocking to the ground. Bakugou now took this as an opportunity to give them all his stored nitroglycerin shock as he pulled the pick of his grenades. 

I watched as the villains flew back even more from the blasts. As they laid shaking to pull themselves up as more heroes finally arrived to help. As we watched the now outnumbered villains fall apart from the constant attacks I kept my gaze on Bakugou. His teeth were gritted as he limped his broken body on the colored screen. My heart was breaking from this sight, he needed medical attention immediately. Bakugous weak body dropped to his knees as help arrived to take the boys away. 

"Looks like our young heroes were able to hold off the villains and win this one! Hopefully, everything is alright for these heroic young men!" 

As the whole room exhaled we all looked to each other wondering what could possibly happy now, would the boys be alright? Would this affect their training? I couldn't sit here any longer as I got up aggressively rushing to the front door. I couldn't just sit here waiting for him to come back! He was there for me at the sports festival and I needed to be there for him. Lacing up my gym shoes I hear someone yell behind me. 

"OCHACO! WAIT!" I turn to see Kirishima running towards me

"Where do you think you're going!?" He yelled concerned

Feeling the tears form in my eyes as he approached, "I need to see him.." 

"Ochacho..." he sighed reaching out to grab my hand before I could run out "I get it, he's my best friend I want to be there for him too ... but even if we do go out there we have no idea what hospital they took him too .." 

"I DONT CARE!" I yell as the rest of the group turns their heads "I love him alright!" everyone's eyes widened from my statement, even Kirishima. "And if you really care about him and are his true best friend you will come with me and do anything just to be there for him!" 

"Ochaco-" 

"Either you come with me now or I'm leaving on my own! He would do that for you..." I pull my arm free from his grip as I run out the door. I was only a few steps outside before I heard footsteps behind me. 

"WAIT UP!" I turn to see Kirishima flash a sharp tooth smile as we run through the city checking every hospital we could find. So far no luck and my heart were beginning to beat quicker due to the cardio and stress. 

Running by a large TV in the central city square we hear an announcer over the speakers. Kirishima and I stood in the middle of the sidewalk as citizens pushed past us. 

"Looks like our heroes are recovering safely at the Hosu General Hospital! Let's send our positive thoughts to those brave boys and for a speedy recovery!" 

Looking to my left at Kirishima he nods his head as we take off in the direction of Hosu. I felt my lungs tightening as we continued to push through. My feet kissed the concrete floor sending me jetting past the various figures that blurred due to my speed. Kirishima was leading the way as we approached the light brown hospital. 

Our feet pounded against the floor in time with our heartbeats as we busted through the doors. Everyone turned their heads quick scared from the shock as Kirishima approached the front desk. 

"Yes he is recovering in room 2-b on the second floor," the blue eyes nurse said behind the round desk. She looked a bit concerned but pointed in the direction of the stairs hesitantly. 

Kirishima grabbed my hand yanking me in the direction. I started cramping and my body shook uncontrollably as I continued pushing through. The corners of my eyes blurred as we ran down the empty florescent-lit hallways. 

I would never forgive myself if I didn't at least try to see him right now. I was starting to worry we would never find him in time. Trembling, I stood breathless and weak. This isn't how I pictured it at all. It's supposed to be easy something simple where things work out in the end. Comparable to lulling to sleep, but this was hard more of an abrupt shake. I never expected to know this madness. The chaos just below my ribs as my eyes betrayed me... It's all over... As the tears poured from my eyes due to fear Kirishima looked to his left to acknowledge me. He already knew and now he can tell how strong my feelings are. I had to be there for him and support him as much as I could, isn't that what it meant to love, someone? 

Resting a hand on my shoulder he gave me a half smile as we continued down the hallways. My 

"HERE ! HERE IT IS OCHACO!" Kirishima hollered pointing to the tan colored door. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as my eyes swelled up from the tears. Rubbing my eyes with the sleeve of my shirt I step towards the large door feeling my knees shake. What if he was in a terrible situation, would I be able to handle it? Pressing my small hands against the cool door I shove gently feeling as though my heart would explode as the cool air rushed across my face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
29 0 4
Original by: WhenSarahSmiles (A/N: I'm not stealing it I'm just redoing the story for my friends POV since she... Is fucking obsessed with bakugou an...
53.7K 1.1K 87
"Well you always have him around." Izuku pointed to Katsuki. "So you know what's bothering me then." Her eyes widened slightly for a moment. "And y...
42.9K 1K 54
You grew up with him. Your bestfriend, your rock, your everything. He was everything to you... but when his mind shifted after the years of Trauma, h...