THE HYBRID

By Jayniel_ezra

*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I... More

I.HATE.YOU.SO.MUCH
Hi Neighbour
Luci-O-Hell
Puppy!
Hybrid
NOT an Update. please read..
Food is love
You smell nice
Grace.
Crush.
Welcome to Hell
Nightmare...
Cherry
Silver
AVENGER
First File
Mind Reader
the first Rejection?
Heat ideology
I'm RAY.
Girlfriend?!!
Identity
Icecream
New Book(s)?
Trust and Trap
Mine
Liar Liar
No brainer
"Character Descriptions" not update.
Campfire Confession
Waterworks
Alpha
Dr. Stranger Things
Coincidence or Not?
White Hallways
Missed you.
Touch me
The letter
Forever
Beautiful
Death's Deal.
Eva.
No Strings attached
Traitor for a Friend
Hellway Runway
IMPORTANT NEWS
Mistakes
Bitter Love
Russian
Broken Promises
Shopping aisles for Prom
Sucker for you
A call was made.
Showdown
Last Breath
Lost paths
Farewell
The Story Never Ends
NEW BOOKS

Chasing Desires

1.5K 106 21
By Jayniel_ezra

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy..

I'm back! Truthfully, I wasn't planning on to publish this story today... but oh well, two of my readers stumbled on my draft and I was like OH SHIT I GOTTA WRITE THIS...

Hehehe..

Also. To all the hoes and to the not-a-hoe-but-actually-a-hoe on the inside.. this chapter contains MATURE CONTENT.

I cannot actually decide if its mature content or more cringey content... *sighs* well.. there is mature shit.. so yeah.

Cut me some slack, since IVE NEVER WRITTEN SHIT LIKE THIS AND HONESTLY ITS FREAKING ME OUT.

I hope you like this chapter. And oh- there is also a lot of drama.

----------------------

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN.
__________________________

Because my dad murdered her
.
.
.

The figure walked out the doors slamming it on his way. The blonde hurriedly followed the Hybrid boy out of the house and Lea stayed there. Still kneeling while watching the floor in a daze.

Because my dad murdered her

"Lea??" Matthew called out softly but the said girl felt numb.

Because my dad murdered her

She looked up and found her mother looking down at her, a pained expression splayed on her face.

Lea snapped out of trance and took off the stairs and into her room.

Tears wetting her cheeks as she furiously wiped them away.

Because my dad murdered her

No no no no.. no Lea no.

"Honey?? Please open the door"

Why didn't he tell me. Why couldn't he tell me.

"Lea.. please open the door"

This is why he hated me. This is why he hated me. I'm so stupid.. I should've seen it. This is why Zack hated me all this time.

"She is not responding Mrs. Stevens- Lea please open the door..."

I wrote all those letters to him. Tried to get him together with his father. I... I did it all like a stupid person. Not knowing anything... not knowing the truth.. I hurt him.

"S-spare keys-"

I hurt him. I hurt him every day. He hates me now. He hates me.

"Lea!!"

Matthew and Luciel ran in followed up by Adrian, Natalie and Damian.

"Lea! Let go.. you're hurting yourself" Matthew said crouching down on the floor next to the girl. He hooked his fingers under her wrist and tried to ory away from her skin that was reddening.

"Lea honey p-please.. " Natalie stuttered almost sobbing.

Matthew tried again and succeeded in prying her finger away from her skin, but the nail marks stayed, bleeding.  Her head was still propped between her knees as she whimpered, while mumbling something.

"I'll go get first aid." Damian said walking out.

"Lea.. look at me. Please." Matthew said softly, causing the girl to look up.

Her eyes swollen already and her lips quivering while she bit them down in efforts to stop it.

"Luciel, Adrian.. can you leave for now? It's dark already and you should head home. I'll fill you in tomorrow.. but for now please.." Matthew sighed asking the taller Male.

Luciel gulped and nodded at the older, knowing that it was all for Lea. He trusted Matthew and for some reason he felt out of place in this situation, but he didn't want to meddle.

He was just as shocked as the rest in the room but Matthew wasn't.. so if anyone could console Lea other than her mom at the moment.. was Matthew.

He glanced at the broken girl who had captured his heart one last time before heading out carrying a pang in his chest.

******

After her hands were bandaged up, Lea sat silently... her mind clogged.

"You knew" she mumbled, but loud enough for the two to hear her in the eerily quiet room.

"You both knew!" She looked up at her mom and friend. Tears stinging her eyes as she felt herself drowning in her own guilt.

"You both knew and nobody wanted to tell me about it. So who else knows? You? You? Dad? The neighbourhood? The country?" She wiped her eyes while choking on her breaths "All this time... all this time, I prayed for them to be together. All this time.. I pursued on Zack to head back to Jackson. To meet him. To visit him."

She chuckled looking away, tears still streaming down her cheeks "I.. I wrote him birthday letters. I mailed them right infront of Zack's eyes only to see his disappointment everytime. I.. I tried to talk him out of everything.. thinking that was fixing things."

"Gosh!" She tugged onto her hair "I feel so horrible. I've been hurting him the entire time. I'm a horrible person."

Lea sobbed all the way until she felt someone shuffle next to her. A warm palm settled on her back drawing smooth comforting circles and pats.

"You didn't know.. it wasn't your fault" Natalie said softly.

"Why... why wasn't I told? Am I not a good friend? Am I not trust worthy? Did he hate me?" She cried onto her mom's arm.

"No honey.. it wasn't your fault. It wasn't any of ours fault."

"Then.. why?"

"Zack asked us to keep this from you. He asked me and your Dad to never mention about what really happened that night" Natalie explained, her voice straining. "You were so young. Zack was so young and we didn't have a choice but to follow his only request after Eva's death."

"Zack accidentally spoke about this when we once went to the cemetery to visit Eva two years ago. That's when I came to know.. and just as what he told to your parents, he told me the same.. Lea.." Matthew confessed.

"Why wasn't I supposed to know? Why?" Lea sobbed.

"Because he cared too much." Natalie whispered wiping Lea's tears. "Its because he knew how broken you would be, if you'd come to know the truth. So we made up a story... that Eva died from Cancer... and Jackson.. he turned out alcoholic." She paused "He didn't want you to get hurt.. knowing what Jackson meant to you."

Lea let out another broken sob hearing her mom's words.

So he let himself be hurt to protect something that wasn't even worth to be protected of??

"But.. I-I all this time... " she pursed her lips together, feeling the dread crawl up her veins.

"Uncle Jackson.. he.. m-murdered Aunt Eva?"

"I'm sorry honey.."

"Why.. why did he do it? They were fine the week before.. the day before... then why?" She looked up at her mom.

"We don't know... The FBI reports were never clear... we dont know."

"Then. H-how.. how can you be sure?? H-He loved her.. I-I dont believe this"

"Lea... he accepted his crime in the court. I'm sorry.." Natalie hugged Lea and stayed there for awhile.

Lea couldn't think of anything.

She was hurt, betrayed, guilty, angry and speechless.

Zack could have told her something.. anything... but he chose to keep her in the dark.

She shut her thoughts but they kept coming back to her.

She had asked Zack about it once and he shut her out in return. But what did it take for him to open up? A stupid Truth or Dare game. A question that would stir trouble. All it took was Grace.

Did he trust her more than me?

Am I finally replaced?

She silently whimpered hugging her mom closer.

I'm sorry Zack.

******

School sucked the life out of Lea and honestly? This development towards sulky and gloomy department did no justice.

The towering amount of home works and assignments the teachers piled on them was plain ridiculous.

But. It was a good distraction.

Lea was just as tired as any other student from her class but she, for once found this as a way to distract her mind.

When her head worked, her heart hurt less and that's what kept her going. At least that's what she took it as.

She was already used to this schedule, if to be honest. She didn't meet Zack and same went to him. And she wasn't bothered with it. Nope.. not at all.

She was fine.

She just soullessly stared at the students not giving two shits of what was happening around her.

Lea was dazed, her skin pale and probably with eyebags, her body was tired and she just wanted to sleep throughout the day. Her appetite wasn't that great either.

She loved Zack. Fell for Ray. But had their paths separated. And to make it all worse... she had always hurt him right from the start without even knowing.

If this wasn't the worst Karma, Lea didn't know what was.

The male ignored her but it didn't affect Lea that much considering this was pretty much her every day schedule.

The rest of the boys put in efforts to cheer her but there was no success in it. She only continued blaming herself in her mind and the boys were very much concerned.

Out of all of the boys, Luciel had the hardest time to watch her soulless eyes and broken demeanor.

Zack's truth hit all of them like a truck and were not able to process it.

"What is it that you want?" Matthew asked irritated and Lea looked up to see the blonde witch.

Ofcourse..

It certainly would be injustice to my bad-day-karma if Grace wouldn't show up at my face.

"I want to talk to Azalea." She perked up, with a cheery tone.

"That won't do." Luciel said getting up from his seat and crossing his arms to look down at the girl.

"I didn't ask for your permission" Grace rolled her eyes giving a short smirk  before returning her gaze at Lea.

Her smirk irked Lea so much that she wanted to wipe it off with a pool table.. but then again, who was she?

She softly squeezed Luciel's arm and he turned to look at her with a questioning look. She glared at Grace, gritting her teeth and walked out of the circle, with Grace following her up.

They reached the hallway and Lea turned around to face the blonde, crossing her arms.

"What?"

Lea kept it short and simple. She didn't want to take rash decisions and end up severing her worsened relation with Zack.

"I'm impressed of your Dark nights back there" she grinned menacingly.

"What do you want Grace?" Lea pressed.

"Ahh... nothing really. I have my boundaries set already and you have taken them well. I just wanted to see how much you are sulking and I must say... I am surprised." She shrugged and her reply angered Lea.

"You are sick" Lea spit out from anger.

"Oh honey.. you have no idea what you're up against" she smirked.

"Zack's life.. is not a joke." Lea replied sternly. "I dont know your motives but what you pulled up last night Grace... you'll pay for that"

Grace tilted her head and pouted a little to mock Lea "really? From what I heard... his bestfriend never knew about it"

Lea grit her teeth and clenched her fingers into a fist. What she said felt like a slap on her face and it hurt more than Mr.Slapperface's from the woods.

"Awww it sucks doesn't it? Give it up Azalea. The boy doesn't love you.. nor does he trust you. To him, you're just someone who unexpectedly ended up by his side. Literally.. you're like the last person in this world he would fall for."

Lea hung her head low and concentrated to stop her threatening tears. She didn't want to break down infront of the witch.

"Maybe my question was out of the blue.. but he still did respond to it.. honestly. Now count and tell me.. how many times have you asked him that question in these 10 long years and how many times has he answered to it truthfully?"

"See? Are you that dense? Dont you get it- he doesn't need you. You are just a waste of space and on top of that you are shamelessly trying to steal a taken man. Didn't your mother teach you anything?"

"S-Shut up" Lea mumbled.

"You are really pathetic" she let out a chuckle "and you know what.. last night.. he told me. How.. you send birthday letters to his fucking murderer of a father." She chuckled even more "great move Azalea.. so much for a model student you really do lack common sense and brain cells."

"He really.. really dislikes you so much that he wants to forget you. Do my boyfriend a favor and gladly stay away from him Azalea"

"If you do this... then maybe, I will be nice to you. I don't hate you, but I dont like people stealing what's mine.." saying this the blonde walked away leaving Lea.

She was frozen from her words, as they replayed itself in her mind.

She turned around and walked out of the halls, all the way to her sacred place in the campus. She stumbled a little on her way and slumped down on the  bench.

She pursed her lips together biting them down harshly to prevent herself from bursting into tears.

She looked up at the clear blue sky and tried forcing a smile on her face. Her hands curled on her knees as tears effortlessly seeped down her cheeks.

Lea let out choked sobs as she cried harder burying her head between her knees.

"I'm s-sorry Zack.. I-I'm s-sorry. Please.. forgive m-me. I love y-you s-so much... s-so much. I-I'm s-sorry.."

And he watched her, with a pang in his chest, his heart cluttering into pieces.

His raven-colored eyes focused on her and her words sounded crystal clear to his ears.

Luciel breathed out steadying himself before walking towards the girl.

Just as Lea caught Luciel walking towards her she wiped away her tears with the back of her hand.

The brown-blondish haired boy sat next to her in silence.

His own heart ate his mind but he refused to believe it at the moment. At the moment... he chose yo focus on Lea. His heart hurt even more when she put up a small smile and a brave face.

Ofcourse... he could read her like an open book.

He didn't say anything, waiting for the girl to open up herself but she didn't.

She simply brushed off the heavy feeling that remained anchored in her heart.

Lea put up a smile for her friend, hoping that would ease the frown on his face. The boy, indeed gave up.. and played along making his concerns.

Lea was definitely not having the best of her day... but Luciel made it better..

She loosened up and temporarily forgot about her tensions.

The other boys joined in too later and for once..and like every time.. she felt grateful to be blessed with a loving family of friends.

She laughed and smiled along and same went to the boys. Certainly... every single one of them was exhausted from the tension that hung on them from the past few days and having a break to spend time with the people who care for you... was definitely a remedy.

As the sun set and darkness rose, they set out to leave from Adrian's house. Lea was embraced warmly by Mrs. Walker before she got into Luciel's car. Her aunt wished her goodnight and she replied the same with a smile.

Matthew went back through his car and Damian and Luciel's house was in the same neighborhood as Adrian's.. so Damian walked back home.

That left Lea.. since she didn't own a vehicle yet so Luciel volunteered to drop her at her home.

The drive back home was silent. Lea didn't mind much... the silence was comforting.

Her head ached a little and her eyes were droopy. All she wanted to do once she would go home was to take a shower and just sleep for eternity.

Luciel steered the car in her neoghbourhood and Lea sighed. The car halted infront of her house, but she stayed in.

"Hey.. we're here." Luciel said softly.

"Oh- yeah.. sorry." She smiled sheepishly looking at Luciel.

"Lea..." Luciel began and she blinked at him "... just, know that.. when things get difficult for you... I'm here. You can trust me on things and I will understand you."

Lea remained silent as she looked at the boy who was fumbling for words.

"Know that... you're not what others imply you are. You are you.. and you are talented, beautiful, kind and just... just an amazing friend."

Lea's heart swelled at his words, her eyes were teary already and on noticing this Luciel panicked.

"I-Im sorry. I-I didn't mean to make y-you sad. I a- oof"

Lea hugged him knocking off the breath from his lungs. This was definitely unexpected to Luciel and he was afraid his heart would pop out of his rib cage.

"Thank you... " she mumbled into his shoulder "thank you Luciel"

Luciel smiled a little hugging her back, breathing in content.

Her dark locks softly brushed his cheeks and Luciel slowly, but carefully set her hair while patting her back.

She broke the hug and Luciel already missed her warmth, but smiled nonetheless.

Lea's smile was radiant and his heart bloomed again.

She got out of car and shut the door softly. She bent down lower to look at Luciel through his window.

"Goodnight Luciel."

"Goodnight Lea" he smiled at her before revving away... a smile plastered on his face.

Lea turned around to look at her own home. It was dark inside out, indicating her mom wasn't at home.

Out of practice she casually looked over the compound and looked at Zack's house and more or less it looked the same. The lights were out and Zack seemed nowhere around.

Of course he's at her place.

Pushing the pajn in her heart away she walked over to the door and drove the keys in opening the door.

She walked into her house and dropped her bag somewhere near a table and proceeded to walk near a walls. Her fingers found the smooth surface of switches, and ironically none of the lights switched on when she pressed on them.

Lea frowned and walked over to the other side of the living room and tried the switches, but none seemed to work. Still frowning, she gazed out and her neighbours across seemed to have their house lit up with lights.

Did they cut off our power??

Lea groaned but froze right on spot when she heard footsteps coming down through the stairs.

Her knees wobbled and her fingers trembled. Her heartbeat escalating at the same time.

She didn't have anything to hold onto and her phone was in her bag and she couldn't see in darkness.

The footsteps quieted a little and that added to Lea's panic. Whoever was coming down the stairs was definitely making efforts to not make a noise.

Lea stuck her back against the wall holding her breath and hoping the wall would suck her in and away from this situation.

She stayed still, her eyes searching for the intruder.

She looked.. and looked, almost a screaming when a pair of blue eyes popped out from the dark.

She let out a breath of relief looking at the raventte who was illuminated by the moonlight that seeped in through the window.

Silver blue

Her conscious spoke to her and she whipped her head up to see Zack.... except it was Ray who looked back at her.

His silver lined blue eyes sparkled unusually brighter from the moonlight but Lea didn't give it much of a thought.

She walked closer, more likely ran to the boy and hugged him tightly.

"I thought there was a burglar or some intruder... god I was so scared" Lea mumbled into his chest.

She felt the warmness radiating from his body, as he became comparatively even more warmer by the second.

Lea backed away, but Ray's hands were clamped around her back.

"Ray?"

He just looked down at her with his full blown irises and Lea felt a little out of place from his gaze.

"Ray you-"

Her words were cut off when he hugged her back tighter and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

His warm breath sent tingles all over Lea's body and she gulped.

"If you were hanging out with them then you shouldn't have even bothered to come home "

Lea's brain ticked at his words but she couldn't really concentrate feeling his lips on her neck.

She felt him raise his head and stop next to hers. His lips were now close to her ear "you have their scent all over you"

She felt a stripe of wetness in the shell of her here and all sorts of bells began ringing in her head.

"Ray! What are you doing?!"

"I can be calm with your friends..." he breathed out, completely ignoring Lea's question "but, my dear love.. I am a very territorial man"

Lea shuddered at his words, eyes widening and heartbeats flying out.

She felt his teeth nip on the shell of her ear "and I don't like people touching what's mine.."

He visibly growled but Grace's words were stuck in her heads

"I don't like someone stealing what's mine"

She attempted to push the boy away and he did, except his hands never left her waist.

"Ray- let me go please. This isn't right. Please" she said keeping an eye contact, but it wasn't helping her much considering his eyes got only hooded and darker as seconds passed.

"Ray.. please listen to me. Zack and I aren't on good terms now and I don't want to make him anymore mad. Please, he won't be happy if he opens his eyes to this. Please.. let me go. Please Ray.."

"You look enticing when you plead" he gave a small smirk, while caressing her face "I like it.."

"Ray.. please I'm feeling uncomfortable" Lea replied nervously, hoping Ray would buy her reason

"Okay... on one condition." He smirked at her and Lea could see her doom in his eyes. He let her go and Lea stood a little away from the hybrid boy.

"We play a game"

"I dont wanna play anymore games"

"This one's different. Hide and seek. You hide and I seek."

Lea could see it all. A helpless prey running blind in her house and Ray walking around like a predator. She didn't want it. This was literally the last thing she wanted.

"No.. I-Im not playing."

"I make the rules, Love. The moment I let you go from my arms, the deal was sealed. I will give you a headstart of sixty seconds." He smiled devilishly and Lea felt herself trapped.

"I-Im not playing"

He shrugged and turned around, covering his eyes with his hands.

"Your choice Love. Sixty.. fifty nine... fifty-"

"Stop! I'm not playing"

"You are making it only easier for me.. fifty three... fifty..."

"Ray please stop!"

"I like you pleading.. fourty eight.. it turns me on.. fourty seven-"

Lea gasped loudly hearing at his words.

"What did you just say? Do you want to die?"

"If I were you, I would be worrying about myself. Fourty one.. fourty... every game has a punishment.. take a guess what yours will be.. thirty nine."

That was it and Lea dashed away from him.

She climbed up the stairs and looked for a place to hide.

The darkness did no justice, since she couldn't see anything.

Lea saw the weird wall partition she had in her home. It was more like a permanent table and for some reason that seemed the perfect spot.

She quickly crouched and crawled under the wall partition. The place was cramped but there was enough space for her small body.

She heard Ray's muffled voice saying the final numbers and conclude with "ready or not, here I come."

Lea found all of this ridiculous.

The hybrid boy could smell her and hear her heartbeat. Heck- she was already dead meat.

Lea mentally cursed at herself but remained silent nonetheless.

She knew Ray wouldn't hurt her... but considering how he was.. she couldn't help but be genuinely worried about his weird fantasies.

She heard his footsteps and she naturally stiffend, holding in her breath .

However, the said hybrid boy walked right past the wall partition and walked into another room.

Just as she let out her breath, he came walking out of the room and into the hallway.

Lea stiffened again but felt her lungs falling apart from the lack of oxygen.

His shoes stopped right infront of her as she snuck in a breath.

Lea's heart was pounding against her ribcage and honestly she wanted to pluck it out and throw it away cause the only other things it did other than keeping her alive was getting her into irreversible trouble.

She watched as knees and hands folded on the ground infront of her. Soon the silver-lined blue eyes met hers and Lea squeaked

"Found you." He grinned. "Come out now."

"No."

"No?"

"I'm not coming out. I will wait out here"

"Dont play with me. You lost now come out of there"

"No."

"Your punishment will only get worse if you dont obey me."

"Its okay. I'm not coming out".

Ray growled, irritated and got up muttering something incoherent.

It remained silent for a few seconds before she heard snapping sounds only to see Ray's fingers hooked and the wooden table rising up.

"Ray! What. Are you. Doing?!"  She screeched.

The whole table almost broke into half and Lea crouched on the floor to shield her eyes from the wooden splinters that showered on her.

She turned to look at him and he had his smirk splayed on his face.

"I told you not to test me." He grinned.

Lea partially screamed and crawled out of the collapsing table and made a run for her room.

She heard the thrashing noise of the table and a very hot headed hybrid boy following her trail. Lea, however made it to her room just in time and locked it.

Of course... he was strong. Lea felt so stupid for challenging him.

She heard him pound on her door telling her to open it, but Lea stepped away from the door.

He broke a table.. the door is nothing.

But to some miracle the poundings stopped and she heard his receding footsteps.

As much as Lea wanted to open the door and check if he's gone.. she didn't. She wasn't crazy. She wasn't one of those lame characters from a horror movie.

But yeah... like she mentioned. Karma liked fucking her up in the worst ways possible.

Just as she stepped back a  figure lurched in through the open window and Lea felt her throat run dry.

"R-Ray.."

"Challenge me all you want Love... it only makes me work harder for you." Ray snickered.

He strides forward as Lea stepped back, feeling trapped. She was weak for his words.

"R-Ray.. can we t-talk this out. Ple-"

But her words were cut off when she noticed the unusual glaze in his eyes. His eyes didn't give her any hope when it screamed lust.

"R-Ray?" She stuttered as he came closer but before she could say anything he smashed his lips on hers.

Arms snaking around her petite waist, pulling her even closer. She was trapped between the boy and the wall with having no where to go.

Lea froze in the kiss, not being able to process it and unintentionally  not granting him his requests by pursing her own lips together.

Ray felt frustrated when she denied to open her mouth. He snaked his arm around her thigh, folding it and slamming her body right against his. Out of terror and shock Lea gasped and this allowed Ray to drive his tongue in her mouth.

He felt her sweet taste and soft tongue rolling around and grinned into the kiss.

And as for Lea... she was traumatized.

She didn't know what to concentrate on. Ray's tongue, his hand on her thigh which kept her locked in one place, or the growing tent that she could feel pressed against her belly.

"Why aren't you kissing me back?" Ray asked irritated and frustration laced in his voice.

"T-This is not right "

He looked at her and his lips slowly tugged into a smirk as he lowered his head to meet her eyes.

"I dont care" he whispered, his eyes hooded as he leaned in to kiss her.

"S-Stop!"

Ray let go of her thigh and grabbed both of her arms and held it high above her head. His left hand went back to his respective place and grabbed hold of her thigh again.

"I.. dont take no for an answer, my Love." His hand was again on move and this time, Lea felt fear strike into her. His hand creeped higher up her thighs as his knees kept her legs apart. "... I.. I.. resisted you all this time." His fingers reached where it wasn't allowed for anybody and Lea felt her will break.

Her breaths were broken as she stared back at his fiery gaze. She felt a swipe of fingers on her clothed part of her womanhood. The thin leggings wasn't helping her as she could literally feel his fingers ".. I kept my calm. But what did you do.."

His stare burned her but his fingers made her feel as if she wasn't wearing any clothes. His thumb pressed on while his index finger began rubbing in circles.

Lea felt the heat and her heartbeat was erratic. She wanted to rip his hands away but then, she was lost in his gaze. Her face was turning red  in embarrassment.

Her breaths got louder as he leaned in and hid his face in the crook of her neck.

"What did you do my Love?" He growled into her ears and she felt a weird sensation jolt up in her nerves creating a pool of heat in the pit of her stomach.

"You go to them.." his movements got only faster and Lea panted trying to keep her mouth shut.

"Those..  people.. do you like playing with me? Huh? Tell me."

He licked the side of her neck and she accidentally let out a soft moan, making him stop all off his actions. Dropping his hold as well.

Lea's face blushed red as she watched him pull his face away.

"You like this dont you?"

Lea looked away from his gaze and gulped.

"Look at me." He said sternly holding her by her chin and making her look at him.

"I want your eyes on me. Nobody else. Nobody out there."

Lea's lips quivered and her hands felt the wall behind her.

"Not Luciel. Not Damian. Not Matthew. I want you looking only at me." His hands held her waist and he leaned back into the crook of her neck.

"I dont want Zack doing this. I want it to be us. You and me.." his tone dropping octaves while he grazed his teeth on her neck biting and nipping it.

Lea felt hot and she was afraid she would combust if she wouldn't control the lust driven hybrid. But she wasn't able to... her own body was refusing her mind. She wanted him.. she needed him.

He harshly bit onto her skin and silent tears slipped down her eyes as she suppressed her moans.

"Let me hear them. I want to hear you moan. I want to hear you screaming my name when I wreck you, mark you, claim you mine." His voice growing even more possessive as he slid his hand underneath her shirt feeling the soft flesh.

"I want you.. writhing underneath me." He bit her again leaving a string of hickeys down her neck. Lea moaned helplessly as his hands and mouth did its work.

"I want to taste every inch of you... " he turned to her jaw kissing and giving attention. He moved to her mouth and kissed her passionately.

Lea gave in to his magic and kissed him back. Ray smirked between the kiss and put more pressure by rotating his hips against hers. Their tongues fought for dominance, but Ray won ofcourse. His hands hooked themselves under Lea's thighs and picked her up with her back still facing the wall. He crept in between her legs and stood there with Lea's legs crossed around his waist.

Lea ran her hands in his dark locks, gripping it as she kissed him harder and forgetting what she was actually doing. This encouraged the hybrid boy even more as he felt her heat around his abdomen region.

He could also smell sweet scent of cherries and vanilla along with the enticing scent of her arousal which drove him crazy.

"The things I want to do with you..." he bit her lower lip, while keeping the eye contact.

"R-Ray.... I.. I'm falling for you. This... this is.. please... stop now.. I cant face Zack if you continue.." she looked at him. Her lips swollen and hair messy.

"If he chooses to be stubborn.. then so can I."

Lea didn't know what he meant but she was lost again as his mouth began working on her mouth, kissing her harder. He tilted his head to get a better angle and began playing with tongues. His body grew warmer as he occasionally growled while drawing hickeys on her neck. Lea felt the warmth pooling in her as his hips dry humped her.

As guilty as she felt doing all of this with a taken boy... she didn't give two shits cause both of them enjoyed it.

She stretched her legs even more to make more space for him. She tightly hooked her legs around his waist and let out soft moans as his hard slammed against her repeatedly.

Lea was panting as he pulled away while Ray remained unaffected. Her stamina was no where close to Ray's.

"I want to do something... will you let me?" He asked, his eyes glazing again.

Lea's eyes widened a little "s-sex? I-I.. I-"

"You're not ready for sex. I know." He chuckled a little at his Mate's wild innocence. "As much as I would like to at this moment... I won't. But I want to do something that's sacred to me."

Lea simply gulped. Her morals fading away from her head.

"Let me mark you." He looked deeply into her eyes. Lea was afraid of everything that was happening. Mostly... she was afraid as she watched his silver-lined blue eyes, to find lust missing.

His features were soft and didn't look anything like it did 10 minutes ago.

"Let me mark you Cookie. Let me claim you." He said as he softly kissed her lips.  Lea closed her eyes melting into the kiss.

"Will you let me?"

"Go ahead." She mumbled out of her control as she fell deeply for him.

"This is gonna hurt" he whispered. "This is gonna hurt worse because you are a human"

"I trust you." Lea bravely replied in a hushed tone.

Ray smiled and leaned in close to the side of the neck he had been tending to.

"Focus on anything but the pain. I will help you."

Lea nodded for him to go for it and she felt his fingers crawl down and hook themselves onto the band of her pants. She squeaked when his fingers brought her pants down.

"W-What-"

"It will distract you from the pain. You trust me right? "

Lea nodded again.

His fingers felt warm against her cold skin as they inched closer towards her exposed womanhood.

"I-I.. Ray"

"You are beautiful.... Clothes or not. You are mine and I am yours. "

His index finger worked into her and Lea squirmed around to the unusual feeling. Just as she got adjusted to the foreign feeling another entered her followed by another and soon she was a moaning mess.

Ray fondly looked at his Mate. Beads of sweat forming around he forehead and angelic moans left her mouth. Her head arched back displaying her smooth neck with blotches of purple and red. She looked like art and he thanked the Goddess for blessing him.

He leaned in closer to her neck, his fangs protruding out.

"I love you Cookie" he whispered and with that he sunk his fangs deep into her making her scream loudly. She gripped onto his shoulders and cried feeling the immense pain.

Ray felt the pain channeled into him as well but he focused on completing the bond, fearing an incomplete bond would bring a lot of complications.

Lea, felt like her body was on fire and someone clawing on her neck. The male drove his fingers deep into her hitting a certain spot that made Lea see stars. She moaned loudly as she felt the pool in her stomach release into his hand.

Her eyes were getting droopy and her breaths were tired and faint.

She felt Ray pull away from her neck and his fingers drew themself out. He carried her to the bed and laid her down. He went to the bathroom and got a warm cloth to clean her up.

He cleaned her up and changed her into comfy pajamas. He leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"You did good.."

Lea's vision was blacking out as her eye lids draped low, but she could hear him.

She felt his lips yet again on her forehead "I'm sorry if I hurt you... tomorrow will be a new day and I won't be around... Just know that.. no matter what happens.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you and I need only you."

That was the last thing Lea heard before she succumbed into sleep.

------------

__________________

Author's Note:

* A moment of silence to the author with her deceased soul *
.
.
.

Nobody say anything.

I am a child of Lord.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Please.. for the sakes of shit I pulled up in this chapter eating my dignity... vote for ya girl.😭

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
I mean.. how tf do all those authors write this????? I'm crying cause I suck at it.

To all the authors who write it without being affected I LOVE YOU. YOU NICE, KEEP GOING. And to the authors who are like me writing smut.. party at my place.

Anyway...

Lemme know your thoughts in the comments. Follow me up too. And share this story to people (*prays that my family wouldn't stumble on this account*)

Love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 221 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
674 9 12
Finally he's directly in front of me I cant bare to look into his eyes, to look into an Alphas eyes is a direct challenge. I see his hand abruptly ra...
82.3K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
2.6K 118 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...