šŒš¢š§š¢ š‹šØš® š± š‘šžššššž...

By Sharaug

āš–Øš–¬š– š–¦š–Øš–­š–¤ š–²š–Øš–¬š–Æš–Øš–­š–¦ š–„š–®š–± š–  š–£š–®š–«š–«. š–¢š–®š–“š–«š–£š–­'š–³ š–”š–¤ š–¬š–¤! š–§š– š–§š–  ...! š–§š–  ... š–§š– ... More

#1: Who?
#2: Chapstick
#3: Something Beautiful?
#4: Lou's Gotta Make Sure You Know...
#5: Did It Hurt?
#6: IMPORTANT OTP QUESTION!!
#7: Emergency!
Dating Lou Would Include...
#8: [Y/N] & Lou Fluff
#9: AUs
#10: Great News!
#11: Under Control
Sneak Peek!
Just Something Random...
#12: Disappointed
#13: He Would Be
A 'Thank you!' From the Author
#14: The Fun of Pregnancy...
Hey, You Should Check THIS Out!!
Sneak Peek #2!
Q&A?
[Ask Page]
[Characters/Author] Q&A!
A New Book?
[Characters/Author] Q&A
OCs?
#16: Meet The Twins
So...
Story Prompts & Dialogue
Future Books
#17: Meet The Family
#18: Lou & Y/n
[ Interactions ]
Inner Demons
- Interaction(s) Pt. 1 -
Just a Doodle
Fanart For Spinner_of_Yarns
Sharaug's AU Week
Please, Listen
Spy Girls Doodles
Art For Wiccangirl377
Kitty + Catrina
Sharaug's Art Book
About My "Inner Demons" Book
- Interaction(s) Pt. 2 -
A Comic I Found
Care To Roleplay With Me?
- Interaction(s) Pt. 3 -
50th Chapter Special!
The Batman
Swapped Roles
#19: R A N D O M
#20: Sibling Shenanigans
#21: Fluff Stuff with Lou & [Y/n]
Do NOT Ignore THIS!!
Halloween Special: The Addams Family
Ask The Author
#22: Vines
AUTHOR Q&A
#23: Random
š‹šØš® ššš§š [š˜/š§]'š¬ š’š­šØš«š²

#15: A Baby With a Gun

5.8K 140 97
By Sharaug

Hello my beautiful readers! Today's chapter is going to be a special chapter, because today is going to be the first debut of our newest character...(Cue dramatic drumb roll)

....LEXI!! And she, my friends, is going to be starring as the adopted daughter of our lovely couple; Lou and [Y/N]!

Now, enough chit chat, let's get on with the chapter, shall we?

P. S. Lexi belongs to Crixy_Crystal and you should totally follow her!
___________________________________

Prologue...
Today was just a normal day in the shared household of Lou and [Y/N], and today was also the second day of their new adoptive daughter Lexi staying with them.

Though...today honestly wasn't as normal as it seemed...

* * * * *

"Love, could you bring me some water?" [Y/N] called to her husband from the living room as she sat on the couch, a book in her hand as she read and subconsciously rubbed her swollen stomach.

Lou, who was washing his hands, glanced back at the entrance to the living room from over his shoulder. "Sure thing, sweetheart!" He called back to her.

He then walked over to one of their many cabinets, and took out a glass cup before walking back over to the sink and filling it with some water.

He turned around, ready to walk into the living room, when he heard the sound of a very familiar baby gurgling.

He looked down in confusion, only for him to drop the glass cup he was holding while his eyes widened and his mouth went agape.

[Y/N], who had heard the glass break, instantly grew concerned and closed her book before getting up from her spot on the couch and making her way over to the kitchen.

"Love?" She began, peaking through the kitchens entrance to see her husband. "Is everything alright? I heard some glass shatter and--"

"That's a baby with a gun." He suddenly cut her off, causing his wife to raise a questioning brow.

She followed his gaze, and her eyes quickly widened and she placed her hand over her mouth in shock at the sight of Lexi sitting on the floor a few feet in front of Lou, holding a gun.

"Oh my..." the [Hair Color] doll breathed out, ready to say something until she got cut off by her husband once again.

"BABY. WITH A GUN!" He said, gesturing to Lexi as she continued to gurgle and babble in her own language while Lou looked at his wife with a confused and somewhat 'I'm done with this' look on his face.

Lou then took out his phone and dialed a number, "I'm calling the Spy Girls-- annnd, never mind, they hung up." Lou said, putting his phone back into his pocket and running his free hand through his blonde locks.

He then looked over to [Y/N], who had an amused expression on her face, and he looked at her with a shocked expression and gestured to Lexi again.

"It's a baby, with a gun." Lou sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, before turning a heel and walking over to the pantry, grabbing a cookie soon after and taking a bite out of it. [Y/N] raises a brow.

"What are you--"

"Comfort eating."

"Love, she's only a baby and that's just sugar." [Y/N] said to Lou blankly with a deadpanned expression before turning to Lexi and holding a hand over her heart, awwing at the small baby.

"Aww, it's a baby with a gun~!" [Y/N] said, causing Lexi to smile and show her adoptive mother a gummy grin, making [Y/N] smile more.

[Y/N] took a step towards Lexi, getting ready to pick her up, when Lou grabbed his wife by her arms and pulled her behind him protectively before glancing at her from over his shoulder and shouting, "BABY WITH A GUN!!"

Lou then suddenly takes a step towards Lexi and crouches down to her level, his blue eyes narrowed.

"Who sent you? Was it Nolan?! I --"

"Louuuu."

"--will buy him a new tub!"

Lou groaned and walked away into the other room, taking out his phone.

[Y/N] can hear his phone ringing, until whoever the person he was calling finally picked up and she heard him whisper something into his phone that made her sigh and facepalm while Lexi looked at her curiously and tilted her head in confusion.

"Does my Doll Insurance cover 'babies with guns'? Oh! Really?"

~Not Even 5 Seconds Later~

"Get out."

Lou said as he dangled from the chandelier that hung in the living room, narrowing his eyes at Lexi as she sat below him, clapping her hands in amusement while [Y/N] chuckled lightly from the couch she was now sitting on.

Lou then let go of the chandelier and landed on his feet perfectly in front of Lexi, now also holding a stuffed bear in his hand as he gave Lexi a sort of nervous smile.

"How about we trade?" Lou kneeled down to her level and took the gun out of her hands and placed the stuffed bear in its place. "I'll give you this, and you give me that." He said as he stood up straight again, a triumphant grin on his face. He then looked down at Lexi once again and said, "Now isn't that-- oh..."

Lexi was now holding a new gun in her hand along with the stuffed bear, and Lou groaned loudly and looked down in defeat with his arms dangling.

"I'm really stupid."

"It's nice of you to finally realize that, love."

Then suddenly, Lou pulled out the gun he had taken from Lexi, and aimed it directly at her.

[Y/N]'s eyes widened and she stood up from the couch and placed her hands on her hips and opened her mouth to speak.

"LOUIS! YOU PUT THAT GUN AWAY THIS--"

"Oh! Not nice, is it? No, huh? I'm a man with a gun! What are you? You're a baby with a gun! You have nothing--"

WHACK!!

"Apologize; Now." [Y/N] demanded her husband, tapping her foot impatiently on the floor as she looked down at Lou as he crouched down gripping his aching head.

Lou let out a grunt and nodded.

"Fine..."

[Author: You hear that? That's the sound of Lou's pride slowly drifting away...]

Lou turned around and stood in front of Lexi, who was looking up at him with a blank face with her arms crossed as she sucked on her pacifier.

She lifted a brow, as if she was expecting Lou's apology, and the blonde doll groaned before crouching down slightly.

"I'm sorry, that was mean. You don't deserve that(I guess), you're young."

Lou then sighed dramatically and held his gun over to Lexi, who's face instantly brightened up once she saw the weapon being held out to her.

"Here, just take mine." Lou said just as Lexi snatched it out of his hands.

Lou looked over to his wife, expecting to see her with a satisfied expression, only to see that she had the weirdest mixture of a deadpanned/shocked face as she continued to look back and forth between Lou and Lexi.

Lou rose a brow in confusion and opened his mouth to speak, until realization finally dawned upon him.

He looked back at Lexi with wide eyes as she played with the two guns that were now in her hands, babbling in her own language.

Lou cried in frustration and walked over to the wall, before slamming his head against it and whispering, "Oh no, now it's a baby with two guns..."

[Y/N] only facepalmed.

"Where's the baby? There's the baby! WhY wOn'T yOU leaVe?!" Lou questioned before somehow going back up to the chandelier and hanging from it once again.

"GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!"

~Again, Not Even 5 Seconds Later~

"I'm hiding in the fridge now." [Y/N] could hear Lou say from inside the fridge as she stood outside of it, holding Lexi on her hip with her free hand placed on her hip while she rolled her eyes at Lou's behavior.

She then looked at Lexi and smiled before rubbing her nose against hers. "Your daddy really is a silly doll, isn't he?" [Y/N] asked in a baby voice, earning a giggle from Lexi.

Then, suddenly out of nowhere, Lou came up from behind [Y/N] and took Lexi out of her grasp.

[Y/N] turned around to face her husband in confusion, only to see him holding Lexi on his shoulder.

"You know what, I kinda want her to shoot me. So when God's like: 'Oh, hey Lou, how did you die?' I can be like: 'Oh, I don't know God maybe I was shot by a BABY WITH A GUN!!" Lou said, throwing his arms up in exaggeration.

Because of his arms moving, though, it caused Lexi to move around a bit as well, and she giggled happily and nuzzled into Lou's hair.

"Don't laugh at me~! You sick-- You're a sick baby with a gun~!" Lou whined, only making Lexi giggle more and causing [Y/N] to let out her own giggles.

Lou then placed Lexi down and began to walk away, which upset the small baby.

Lexi took out both of her guns, and shot at Lou, barely missing him by a hair.

Lou and [Y/N] both flinched and looked back at Lexi, who was looking at Lou with narrowed eyes as she got ready to shoot him once again.

Lou, who was ready this time, instantly began to move around to avoid getting shot at.

"Yeah! Not easy, is it? Not easy to hit a moving target--"

BANG!!

"...You need to leave..."

"Lou, she didn't even hit you. She just hit a vase--"

"Too late!"

"Wait, what--"

[Author: Cue the distant sound of the door closing]

~Outside The Mansion~

Lexi sat on the front porch, looking around curiously as she continued to suck on her pacifier, her guns still in hand.

And as if on cue, Nolan was passing by, and just so happened to see Lexi.

He grinned at the sight of the adorable baby, and walked over to her and crouched down to her level.

"Oh, look at this little baby--"

~Inside~

"Lou, you let Lexi back inside this instant!" [Y/N] demanded, stomping her foot and crossing her arms.

Lou looked at [Y/N] as if she were insane and gestured to the door.

"Are you crazy?! She has a gun, sweetheart, a gun--"

"OH NO SHE'S GOT A GUN!!!"

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

"..."
"..."

"...Sweetheart, I think we should move."

___________________________________

Words Used In Chapter: 1780

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 517 25
Lou never had a doll to love, sure many adored him. But there was nobody to love. Every doll was the same to him... and it bored him. He had nobody t...
1.1K 16 8
just a bunch of taekook oneshots, mainly fluff angst and a tiny bit of smut ( I'm not good at this genre guys) and ofc REQUESTS ARE OPEN
78.6K 1K 10
For when you need that quick fix. A collection of romance short stories: including fluff, drama, and smut (18+; there will be a disclaimer on the res...
867K 9.7K 57
lmfao i wrote this when i was 12 šŸ˜€ --requests are CLOSED atm, sorry-- enjoy your stay here! highest ranking: #71 in random happy reading yo ...