Photographer: Part 2

Od UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 20

256 15 32
Od UniquelyScarred

<Amani's P.O.V>

After my shift was over I headed back home, I missed my babies. When I got home they were wide awake. I was hoping that Dave would've put them to sleep but he didn't. I swear he was annoying sometimes and I know he did this shit on purpose so I could stay up all fucking night taking care of the twins by MYSELF while he'd go out.

"Dave why did you let the babies stay up? They're supposed to be sleeping"

He rolled his eyes "Baby calm down, they wasn't tired"

"That doesn't matter they're supposed to be sleep around a certain time, they can't stay up like this"

Then he yelled "Well since you keep complaining then you put them to sleep Amani!"

After that he handed me my babies then he stormed off.

"Where are you going?!"

He grabbed his keys and spoke "Out"

After that he left me and two hyper active 4 month old twins. I swear I can never catch a fucking break it's tiring.
I'm trying my best to raise my babies but it's difficult especially since I'm barely getting the help I need from my children's father.

I have two baby boys Amaru and Armon they mean the world to me. I just wish Dave was more involved with the babies. He's always out working or just avoiding me , look I don't mind him working because he pays the bills but it's the shit he does outside of work that makes me speculate.

I would leave him but I can't, He basically is the main source of income that comes into this house. I bring money in as well but it's not as much as him.
I just wish that I was wealthy enough to leave and bring my babies with me. But for now I'm just saving up enough money so I can leave him.

~The Next Day~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Today I had to go back to this hell hole that I call a job. I mean I liked my job and all but I just hated my annoying ass coworkers. I started my shift with passing out the meds like always and I got stopped by this annoying ass man.

I sighed and rolled my eyes "What do you want Dave?"

"Damn a nigga can't say hello?"

"I don't got time for this I gotta job to do."

I tried to walk away but he stopped me "Wait, Why you never wanna talk to me? I've been tryna get at you since I first laid eyes on you"

Then I said politely "Look it's nothing personal I'm just tryna do my job and be on my way. Plus I have a man and I'm pregnant."

"Damn somebody knocked that up already? Whoever he is, he's a lucky man."

"Thanks"

Then he walked closer to me "But that's still not gonna stop me from liking your beautiful ass"

"Dave!" I heard Nurse Banks yell.

Damn I really hated this hoe.

Then she walked up to me and Dave.

"Hey baby" he said while kissing all over her.

He's honestly disgusting, he was just tryna talk to me now hes tonguing her down. I swear if you searched on google images 'Niggas Ain't Shit' a picture of Dave would pop up.

"Oh Hey Tiana, I didn't see you there"

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Save the bullshit Beverly"

I walked away and continued my job. I didn't have time for her shit today. I came to work for two reasons. For one, to help out the patients and Two, to get my money.

Throughout the day I had my run-ins with Nurse Banks but I tried my best to ignore her. It was like she was following me everywhere I went. If she wants to follow me then I'll just follow her.

Later on that day my shift was over and I was sitting in my car waiting for her to get off of work. I watched carefully as she walked in the parking lot and hopped in her car.

"I'm coming for you bitch" I smirked to myself as I waited for her to start her car.

She finally started it up,as she was about to drive off I started my car and began to follow her.

Tonight was gonna be a fun night for me.

I followed her all the way to her house and parked across the street. I watched her every move until she walked inside the house.

I put my hoodie on and my gloves and I hopped out of the car. I walked over to the side of her house and crept in through the window.

As I was walking through her house without being noticed I heard her talking on the phone.

"Hey baby, Yeah....you still coming over tonight? Tell her to watch your kids then! ....Baby just ignore her and come over here I miss you....Ok,Bye" She finished.

I whispered to myself "This bitch is trifling as fuck"

I was planning on getting her tonight but I had to do a little rain check since somebody was coming over. I left her house and got back in my car and sat there for a minute. I looked at the time in my phone which read 11:15 and I had at least 59 missed calls from Chris. I know he's probably worried about me.
I put my seatbelt on and then I put my key in the ignition. Soon as I was about to start my car I seen Dave pull up in front of Beverly's house. So this is the nigga who left his kids for her? That's fucking trifling.

<Chris P.O.V>

It's going on 12 o'clock and Tiana still hasn't picked up the phone I'm worried as fuck especially knowing she's carrying my child. Then seconds later she stepped through the door.

"Tiana Cheyenne Williams-Brown Where The Fuck Where You?!" I yelled.

She smiled "Brown? Your finally marrying me baby?"

"That's besides the point, where were you?!"

She grabbed my hand and directed me to the couch where we sat. "I found out some crazy shit today and I gotta let it out"

"What is it?"

"I found out that one of my coworkers is messing around with another coworker who is in a relationship with someone and has kids at that"

I looked at Tiana confused "How did you find this out?"

"I was following her and I heard her conversation with him, then I seen him pull up to her house?"

"First of all what where you doing at her house in the first place?"

Her eyes widened "....Anyways I gotta find out who Dave's baby mother is so I can tell her how trifling her man is."

"Dave?"

"Yeah you know him?"

I shrugged "I mean there's a lot of niggas named Dave but that story you just told me sounds so familiar. Because my coworker she got a baby daddy named Dave and word around the shop is that she's getting cheated on"

"Describe to me how Dave looks like and I'll tell you if we talking about the same person"

"Ok, he lightskin"

She nodded "Imma need more details baby because that's not cuttin it"

"Um he got tattoos, he around my height, and he look like Method Man. He got a New York accent too"

Tiana laughed "He does resemble Method Man in a way, but yeah we're talking about the same Dave"

"You said you wanna talk to his baby mother?"

"Yeah she gotta know how low that nigga is, you know her name?"

I nodded "Her name is Amani... she works at the tattoo shop with me"

"Do you know if she's working tomorrow? She have to talk to her"

"I honestly don't know baby, I'd have to ask my homie Dee. He knows who's on schedule for this week."

"Ok" she got up from the couch and headed straight to the bedroom.

I followed her then I watched her take her work clothes off. When she took them off she hopped in the bed and closed her eyes.

I slapped her hard on her ass making her jump "Wake that ass up"

She yelled "Chris What The Fuck?! I'm Tired!"

"Since you made me stay up imma make you stay up with me"

Tiana smacked her teeth "Chriiiissss I don't have time for this please just let me sleep"

"Aww my baby is tired?"

"Yeeesss now please just let me sleep"

I laid down in the bed next to her and whispered in her ear "I love you"

"Chris.... so I'm Mrs.Brown? You gave me your last name earlier. You plan on marrying me anytime soon?"

I kissed Tiana on her head and said "Goodnight baby have a good sleep"

"No" she sat up "You plan on marrying me?"

"Goodnight Tiana" I smirked.

I turned around and fell asleep, I know she was gonna be mad because I did answer her question but it was best if I didn't.

~Later That Night~

As I was peacefully sleeping I got woken up by my phone ringing. I ignored it and decided the call but this number kept calling me so I finally answered.

[Phone Convo]

Me-You've reached the voicemail of Chris Mack Daddy Oso Fly Brown Holla At A Playa Later Bye!

???-Wait Chris! I know it's you, I need help!

Me-Amani? How did you get my number? It's almost 1 in the morning!

Amani-I got your number from Dee, look I'm sorry to bother you at this time of night but I need help!

Me-What's the problem?

Amani- I got kicked out of the house with my two babies and I don't know where to stay, I have no family out here and I don't what to do

Me-Ok look you can come to my house until I help find you someplace to stay

Amani-Thank you Chris

Me-No problem,I'll text you my address

Amani-Ok Thank You

[End Of Convo]

"Chris who was that?" Tiana said tiredly.

I responded "Remember the girl Amani I was talking about?"

"Why the fuck was she calling this damn late?"

"Baby listen, Dave kicked her and her two babies out the house and she has nowhere to go"

Tiana sat up "Oh my God that's horrible"

"Yeah she's on her way now"

____________________________

How do you feel about Amani and her situation with Dave?

How do you think this meet up with Tiana and Amani is gonna be?

Is Chris lowkey thinking about marriage?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

52.4K 2.9K 76
Taking photos without consent can lead to many dangerous things. For Chris, it was a harmless thing.... until it took a turn for the worst.
3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
18.3K 325 17
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ ɪs ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ/ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ 'ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴇʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ' ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴғʟᴜɴᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.......