What's Your Intent?

By Otaku13131

In a world of powers, there is one hero that stands above all, Hunter, AKA: Gon Freecss. He is mighty, kind... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
An Update from the Future

Chapter Fourteen

3.9K 123 883
By Otaku13131

It was a long battle. Lasting for around half an hour, until Gan was finally able to land a hit that incapacitated the Bomber, putting him completely out of commission. He was put into custody, his accomplices giving up once their leader had been captured. Turns out they had been waiting for him in a car nearby, but when they came to check on him when he was taking too long, they saw him being arrested, tried to flee, but were arrested nearly immediately.

Like he always did, Gon stayed on scene until all was taken care of. Until the street was cleaned and all of the preps had been taken away in the association vans. It was the resolution after the storm and it helped Gon ground himself and get rid of his adrenaline, get himself to pause. So why not doing the boring afterwork to get that all done.

After being out for about four hours, maybe even more — he'd been losing track of time — he was finally going to be able to turn in.

He raised his hand to his ear and tapped his earpiece, signalling to Killua that he was back online. "Hey, it's all cleaned up here. How's it going on your end?"

"All the paper works done," Killua responded before an extended yawn rang through the ear pieces. "We don't have anything else to do tonight, if that's what you're worried about. Just go home and get some sleep. You worked really hard tonight."

Gon couldn't help but smile at the softness in Killua's voice, obviously tired, but with a caring element to it that just healed your soul.

"Thanks Killua."

"No problem dude." There was a short pause with the sound of papers flipping integrated in. "They also gave us the files for the next mission. But don't worry. Briefings in two days. So you go and rest the best that you can. I'll go through the files."

Gon laughed as he opened the door to his car and got into his seat. "Geez, you really are a lifesaver Killua. My life has become so much easier."

"I'd hope it would, seeing as we are not fighting anymore," Killua quipped.

"Well that, and you just know how to do everything better than me,"

"Not true, you're totally better than me at somethings,"

"Really?." Gon started up his car and turned the radio all the way down so all he had was Killua on the earpiece. "Name one thing,"

"Firstly, you're way better with people, and you're personality is, like, the social ideal. Loyalty is undeniable and you're really good at thinking on your feet."

Gon could feel himself beginning to blush a bit at the compliments. It wasn't every day you had a Killua yelling compliments in your ear.

"Well, thanks then. I appreciate the compliments."

Killua went silent for a second, and Gon could practically see his eyebrows scrunching in thought. "Was that just a ploy to get me to compliment you?"

"No," Gon answered honestly whilst rubbing the back of his neck. "I honestly thought you'd just insult me."

"Well, I didn't you idiot. I can't believe you sometimes." He huffed the end before there was shuffling on his end.

As much as Gon would appreciate a good silence, he knew that it wouldn't last long. He could feel it practically climbing up his spine in order to bug him.

But, thankfully, it wasn't him who had to start up the conversation.

"Did you eat anything?" Killua asked with a concerned tone.

"No," Gon said back, merging into the city street, making his way towards his house. "Why're you asking?"

"I could order something to go to your house if you wanted. That way it'd be there when you get to your house,"

Gon thought about it for a few seconds, continuing to drive for a while thinking it over.

"I'll call right now for you. If you want,"

Gon continued to think on it. He wasn't sure why he was reluctant to agree with Killua. He did want to go home and to sleep, to get something in his stomach after a long day of working, but there was an underlying desire to do something else.

Coming to a stop light, Gon took a moment to breath.

"Hey? You good dude?" All of the shuffling that had been filling his ear had ceased. "Are you hurt of something? Do you need help?"

Gon looked over to his right and saw the Association building standing hauntingly over the city. You could feel the power eadiating. The place were all the cities heroes were trained, where all hero business went through, and also where his partner lived.

He looked up the tower. The first twenty levels were all lit and form there up, all the floors were dark, except for about on the 50th floor, where one of the corners was lightly lit, and Gon was pretty sure that's where Killua's apartment was.

"Hey," Gon began, watching as the light turned green, and then turning to go towards the association building. "You got any scotch in your apartment?"

"Scotch?" Killua repeated, before there was the sound of running down stairs, and then the sound of cupboards opening and closing. "What do you prefer? A 6.2 million dollar Isabella Islay or a 600 000 dollar Macallan M?"

"Sounds like you're bragging a bit," Gon laughed at the sound of the ridiculously expensive whiskey brands.

Killua joined in with God's laughter. "I'd hope I be bragging. One of these things has literal diamond son the bottle. I am damn proud of that fact. So do you want some or not?"

"Sure. Do I get a two for one deal?"

"Hmmmm." Killua hummed in thought before Gon could literally hear the smirk crossing Killua's face. "How's about you can crack both the bottles, so long as I get to have some?"

"I thought that was the two for one deal. One bottle of whiskey and a Killua for company?!"

Killua snorted on the other side of the line before sighing. "I swear to god Gon. Whoever you end up with is going to have a hell of a time with your cheesy one liners."

"But it'll be like a plus to an already awesome package?"

"Alright Cocky Mac Cockerson. Get your ass over here before I drink all the whiskey. I promise you won't regret it."

"No regrets?"

"No regrets!"

And Gon was on his way.

———————-

The elevator door opened to the abandoned hallway and Gon immediately turned to walk towards Killua's door, like a man on a mission. And, as he raised his hand to knock on the door, Killua threw open the door with a wild grin on his face with the fanciet whiskey bottle you possibly imagine in his hand, slowly shaking it side to side.

He moved to lean against the door and his grin grew wicked. "Ready to get completely hammered on whiskey that is way to expensive?"

Gon could feel all the stress just leave him at that moment as he stepped into the door and grabbed the bottle from Killua's hand. "So fucking down!"

"Yas, that's the spirit!" Killua shouted in a matched enthusiasm. Following quickly behind and shutting the door he walked all the way into the kitchen where there was two glasses set out and two pizzas. "We got pizza and booze. We are set for the night!"

Gon pulled the top off of the bottle and poured the scotch into the glasses and grabbed a slice of pizza, shoving half of it in his mouth in one bite. Killua followed suit, taking a large sip of the scotch before whistling.

"Damn, that is hella smooth. No wonder it's worth 6.2 million. I'd never pay that, but it's hella fine," Killua said taking another sip, before grabbing one of the slices and biting a small piece off.

Gon raised his glass towards Killua who followed suit. Glasses raised and looking each other in the eye Gon spoke. "To our first mission completed and successful."

"And to a long line of missions to follow," Killua finished before they clinked their glasses together and downed the whole glass of scotch and eating a whole slice of pizza.

They ate a few more slices of pizza and then made their way over to Killua's couch with both the opened bottle and the other one that he'd mentioned over the line. They each had their own blanket, curled at their own ends of the couch, TV turned on and some stupid reality TV show playing the background as they just talked for a while about nonsense things, slowly sipping on the scotch.

"Anyways," Killua began, stirring his glass of scotch before setting it down on the coffee table in front of them. "I got the new mission. It may be... harder? Interesting? I don't know. It seemed a bit weird for a hero mission thingy."

So far, they weren't completely hammered, but getting close. Possibly tipsy, but it seemed that, since they both were much fitter than the average human, it took a lot more to get them drunk, so they were still conscious enough to talk like normal humans.

If you could call them that.

"Really?" Gon responded before putting his own glass, but still eyeing the unopened bottle of scotch sitting there, just waiting to be popped open.

"Yeah. It's a mafia investigation. It's investigating one of the families and trying to round them up a bit. It's the Nostrade family, and they've been working a bit out of line and we need to reel them in." Killua got up from where he was sitting and walked towards where the desk was set in his living room. "From what I remember," he started mumbling to himself, "Is that he has a daughter who has the ability to predict the future. He uses her a lot for getting in good with the mafia community, but, recently, he's been acting out a bit more, probably become a bit delusional, and has gotten his people to go on a bunch of raids."

"So, what do they want us to do? I mean, I never understood why they even let the mafia run around when we could just get rid of it." His brow was scrunched when he said that, moving to get up to go see what Killua was looking at, only to see Killua making his way back with two files.

Killua nodded, somewhat agreeing with his statement, walked over and then sat back down where he had been before. "I mean, I can understand where you're coming from with that idea of the mafia being a bad thing. But, honestly, the mafia is much more important than people want to admit. Without it, trade would be horrible in the city and crime would be so much worse than it is. Since the mafia centers a bit, crime is much more tame."

"Oh, I get it... kinda," Gon responded.

"Yeah, don't worry about that though. We just need to attend the gala that the mafia is holding in a month, and then... talk to Mr. Nostrade." Killua trailed off a bit before making a not so comfortable face.

That alerted Gon and made him feel the tense feeling radiating off of Killua. "What's wrong Killua?"

He didn't speak for a moment, then opened the file up and pulled out a piece of paper, looking at it for a bit before handing it to Gon and setting the file down. Gon stared at the insane amount of print all over the page, he knew he wouldn't be able to read it in a short amount of time.

"You don't have to read it all, but it's basically saying that we going to have to get him alone and do some intimidation and get him back in line. It's not the type of work you like to do, so I'll take it,"

Gon looked up from the paper and looked at Killua with something of a sad and disappointed look. "Killua, we're a team. You already handle a lot of the behind the scene stuff, so let me do this. I'm good at the on field stuff."

Killua rolled his eyes before settling into the couch and pulling his knees up to his chest. "If your sense of justice wasn't so high Gon, I might consider it, but the stuff that they want us to do for this mission isn't something you can handle. It's the stuff I've been trained to do so I'll handle this stuff. Besides," he looked over to Go With a small smile. "It's a trade off for today. I know it was hard to sit there for hours and handle clean up, so I'll do the messy stuff."

Sighing in resignation, Gon putting the paper down on top of the file and reached for the unopened bottle of scotch. He opened it and poured it out into both of their glasses.

"You at least have to let me go on the mission. I probably wouldn't be able to sit in a desk chair and watch you do this undercover mission." Gon was attempting to reason with Killua, or convince him at least, and if he knew Killua, he knew this would be a tricky gamble.

Killua stared at him for a while and took the glass form Gon's hand. Taking a sip and then leaning back in his seat. "I suppose we could use it as a cover, but there's no bodyguards allowed and it's only the bosses and their spouses."

"Then we can pretend to be partners or something. Just a bit of interaction, then we can sneak in the back with Nostrade and then you do the intimidation or whatnot."

Killua laughed. "You think that a whole bunch of traditional mafia family are going to let a married gay couple walked around their gala? Dude, we'd be shot on sight, no questions asked."

"Well, I'm still not letting you go in alone,"

Killua rubbed his temples for a while before groaning in annoyance, Killua took another swig of the scotch in his hand. "I'll figure it out later. We have a month ish to figure it out."

Gon nodded in agreement and took a drink as well. And then, they continued on with their conversations and slowly, the bottle was emptied and the drinks had started to set in. hey were drunk, laughing wildly and snorting even worse than a non drunk person could. They were red in the face and giddy, having great conversation.

That's when Gon remembered something he stored in the back of his memory. . "Geez, I almost forgot to ask," he said aloud.

"Hmm, what;s up?"

"You never finished telling me what the association and I didn't know,"

"What you guys... oh that." Killua smiled before taking another sip of the scotch. "I still can't believe you guys didn't know about my ability. I mean, it's not obvious, but it's like, pretty noticeable."

"Okay, just tell me what it is! I wanna know." Gon was literally bouncing in his spot.

"Ok, ok," he set his glass down and shook his head while laughing at Gon's childish behaviour. "But there's a bit of context to it."

Gon settled into his seat, waiting like a child for Killua to big his story. Wide eyed and basically shooting rays of light out from his smile, Killua followed suit and settled back into his spot.

"Well, when I was born, I was actually born without any powers," Killua started pulling his blanket up his chest and pulling his knees closer to him.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It was actually really weird because my family is known for being, like, the definition of overpowered. But, I was apparently the runt of the family, but I was born with features that resembled my father and his father, so they thought that I was going to be a late bloomer or something. Turned out I was."

He paused before looking off at the Tv, then reached over and turned it off. Now it was nearly pitch black, except for the full moon, which sent moonbeams streaming into the room, illuminating the room nearly as brightly as the TV had. It was now quiet, except for the soft breathing of the two men.

"Do you remember, when we first came to my apartment, and I told you about what my brother did?"

"Yeah. I remember getting super angry."

"Yeah... you did look really angry. But yeah, that time where he locked me in the... in the closet, my powers kinda manifested out of desperation. When I was starting to die — from starvation or dehydration, I'm not sure — but it kinda just appeared. It wasn't noticeable at first, and my parents thought that it was just out of some genetic potential that I had, but it was because of my power that I survived in the closet. And so I continued my training and my power just started to grow and now it's where it is." He looked up at Gon with a knowing look. "Can you guess what my power is?"

Gon thought for a moment. "I want to say something like immortality, but I know that's wrong, but it's gotta be something like Bisky's power. A... regenerative ability!"

"Bingo. It's a renjenitive ability, but it's more like all my regeneration is just speed up. I heal quicker than others and all my pain receptors a numbed by a lot, to the point where I don't feel anything that isn't near fatal. Torture doesn't work. I can battle without problem without being hurt. My reaction time is speed up due to my stamina always being replenished. My parents called it 'A blessing from god upon a cursed child.' Some shitty parents right? But, anyways, that's my ability. My parents called it something like 'the speed of god' but I think 'GodSpeed' has more of a ring to it. Just like you're flaming fist as called 'JaJanken.'"

He went quiet for a second before looking over at Gon. There was a solemn silence before Killua smiled softly at Gon, and then stood up — stumbling a bit — grabbing both his glass, Gon's, and the bottle, going into his kitchen and setting the dishes down.

Gon followed behind and stood beside him at the kitchen counter. They looked at each other and smiled a bit. Killua turned around and leaned against the counter, crossing his arms in front of me.

"It's getting super late," Killua began before hiccupping and giggling because of it. "You could stay cause you're pretty smashed,"

Gon started laughing at that and he wasn't sure why had found it so funny, but Killua was also joining along and soon enough they were laughing — drunk laughing if we gonna be real.

But as they were laughing, Killua slipped a little bit and bumped into Gon, who tried to help him up, but ended up bumping him back, and then everything turned into a bumping war where they were lightly shoving each other back and forth around the first floor of Killua's apartment. It only seemed fighting that it was closely followed by a game of tag.

Gon was it at the moment and Killua decided to run up the stairs, giggling all the way up. Gon was on his tail when he finally reached the floor and ran into the area with his bedroom.

Now cornered, he started looking around for an escape, when he decided to go and try to jump over the railing, but is quickly foiled by Gon tackling him at his waist and then throwing him down onto his bed.

Landing on top of him, Gon started to tickle Killua who only smiled, not even squirming.

"I think you're forgetting what kind of upbringing I had," Killua laughed at him before doing the same to Gon. This forced him to roll over, now pinned down by Killua straddled over top of him, tickling him mercilessly.

"Call uncle Gon!" He yelled as Gon tried to kick him off. "Admit defeat!"

"Never."

Somehow, Gon gained some footing and was able to push Killua off so that they were now lying side by side in Killua's bed, giggling and breathing heavily from running around.

"I can't believe you were going to jump over the railing,"

"Dude, I'm competitive. If you hadn't noticed," Killua teased before shifting so he was on his side looking at Gon.

Gon copied Killua's position and rolled his eyes a bit. "Yeah, I think I noticed."

"Ohh, Gon's giving me sass. Announce this moment to the world,"

"Shhh." Gon hushed Killua while laughing, bringing a finger to his lips to hush him.

Killua stopped at this for a moment, before he ran his tongue across his lips, slightly passing over Gon's finger.

The whole arua of the room changed from giddy to husky, as the two looked at each other with a steamy expression. The space between them was minimal and the possible outcomes of this moment were endless, but they continued to stare at each other. Gon's finger on Killua's lips and Killua's mouth slightly opened.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Gon asked, moving his hand away from Killua's mouth before shifting to be a bit closer, the distance between their faces decreasing to a few mere inches.

Killua hummed before a smirk graced his face. "You wanna test out that theory... Gon~"

He rolled Gon's name on his tongue, and it set Gon off. He surged forward, their mouths colliding, fighting for dominance. Surprisingly, it was Killua who was able to gain the most forward momentum pushing Gon onto his back and moving to straddle him, hands resting at the side of his face as he kissed him.

It was a wide mouthed and extremely messy kiss as the two drunk fools went at it. Gon's hands moved up to rest on the curve of Killua's waist, hands slowly massaging the sides while they kissed. Killua's back was ruved outwards as he was bent over kissing Gon, one hand starting to move form the side of the heroes face down his chest.

They pulled a part to catch a breath. Both looked at each other, but Killua pulled back a little bit further, face turning a bit more serious than it should've been at the moment. But, they were both burning through their alcohol fast and their full conscious was coming back. Killua looked at him for a while longer before swallowing heavily.

"You sure you wanna do this," he asked in a quiet voice.

"Yes," Gon answered without a moment of hesitation. He hadn't realised how much he had wanted to do it until he was right in the moment, but it felt right o be there, kissing Killua in his apartment. Maybe this is what he felt like he was missing out on in his car on the way there.

"No regrets?" Killua's face seemed to be a bit more confident and relaxed when he asked this question.

"No regrets."

Their faces rejoined and they continued to kiss passionately. Gon's hands slowly drifting down to rest on Killua's ass squeezing slightly, eliciting a moan from Killua who slowly started to grind down.

It continued like this for a few minutes before Gon had enough of Killua being on top. He grabbed Killua by the sides and flipped them over, only to cause Killua to laugh out a bit, before Gon continued to kiss him.

Running his hands down Killua's sides until he had Killua's thighs in his hand, Gon softened the kisses a bit before pulling away and pecking Killua on the cheek, running his mouth down neck with soft kisses.

Killua hummed at this, his hands moving back and forth on Gon's back digging in every so often. He felt Gon's hand moving towards his ass before squeezing a few times, a gasp erupting from his mouth.

"Guess we've decided who's topping, haven't we," Killua hummed as Gon continued his demonstrations on his neck.

"Didn't think we had to decide that," Gon stated into his neck, earning a hard slap from Killua.

"Might not get anything if you keep talking like that," Killua hissed at him, before pulling Gon's head back up and kissing him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Gon only groaned in response, taken aback from Killua starting to grind upwards. Gon grinded back and pushed Killua more into the mattress.

He waited for Killua to gasp, and when he did, he spilled his tongue into his mouth, both of them enjoying the feeling of the grinding and their tongues running against each other.

They continued like this for a little while longer, Gon growing more impatient by the moment. Knowing him well enough to be able to tell this, Killua nudged him in the side.

"What's next, big guy?" Killua spurred Gon on when they pulled away, eyes half lidded and clothes getting really close to needing to be discarded soon.

Gon, whose animalistic side was starting to come out, did not comment, just started pulling on Killua's sweatpants, sending him the message to get undressed as he started to rip his own clothes off. Killua took off his clothes to his underwear before he felt Gon tug him towards him, starting to kiss along his back, hands running down Killua's chest.

Killua groaned at the sensation before turning around wrapping his arms back around Gon's neck, before giving him a quick peck on the lips. "No need to rush Gon," he said in a husky voice. He then pushed Gon down onto the mattress and crawled towards him until he was hovering over top of him. He seductively smiled at Gon before leaning down to whisper next to his ear. "You got me for as long as you need me."

This story will be participating in the Fanfic Awards 2019 by @Bellarina50

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.2K 26
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙺�...
685K 18.2K 28
❛ you took my breath away ❜ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...
4.1K 185 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
194K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...