Speechless- B*BARNES

By roguelc25

"Does she talk?" "No. She's been mute since childhood." Gemini Destiny Braddock. A girl with a very unknown... More

Description and Cast
001. Home Sweet Home
002. Help Needed
003. First Night Back
004. Don't Worry
005. Gifts and Visits
006. Family Business
007. Sickness
008. Accidents
009. The Compound
010. Bets
011. Unnoticed Ghost
012. House Rules
013. Feeling Bad
014. Apologies
016. Welcome Home
017. Anxiety Sucks
018. Cameras and Pictures
019. Crazy Karaoke
020. More Disney and Tears
021. Insomnia
022. Little Get Away
023. The S.S. Stark
024. The D.R
025. Never Have I Ever
026. Wins
027. Welcome
028. Bar Night and Problems
029. Family and Planning
030. Struggling and Just Dance
IMPORTANT A/N
031. Coping and Confessions
032. Help, Plans and Threats
033. Friends and Date
034. Aftermath, Fears and Comfort
035. Return
036. Memory Lane Home Movies
037. Halloween
038. Mother Figure
039. The Kid
040. Spontaneous Trips
041. Game Night
042. Childhood
043. Over Working
044. Family Surprise
045. Christmas
046. New Years
047. Lazy Day
048. Camping Trip
049. Archery and Campfire Songs
050. San Fran and Secrets
051. Emptiness
052. Starting the Aftermath
053. Dark Day
054. Friendship
055. Promises
056. Back to Work
057. Children
058. News

015. Tic-Tac and Disney Films

12.7K 317 99
By roguelc25

-----♕-----

GEMINI SCREAMED LOUDLY as she felt the cold shock of water hit her body and she shot up from her sleep. Her eyes snapped open to see Tony stood over her with a smirk that was quickly wiped off once he saw her reaction.

He ran out the room, dropping the bucket he had thrown on her as she chased after him into the living room. She grabbed her phone and began rapidly typing as she stormed.

"Anthony Edward Stark, I'm going to kill you!" The voice from the phone yelled out, making some Avengers jump in fright at the sudden noise. Tony's face was now pale when he realised where she was. 

"No wait, please Gemini-- It was-- It was only a jo--." He didn't get to finish as she threw a knife at him shocking all the Avengers, apart from Natasha, in the room. "I'm sorry." He cried out as she glared at him.

"Where the hell did you learn how to throw a knife like that?" Bucky asked her, slightly concerned. Gemini quickly pointed to Natasha who sat there smiling.

"I have taught you well, young grasshopper." Gemini smirked at her before looking down at her now soaked pyjama top. She groaned before going back to her room.

The other Avengers looked at Natasha confused. "How long have you known Gemini for?" Wanda asked. Natasha thought for a moment before clicking her fingers remembering.

"It was when I was working undercover at Stark Industries, I met her at Tony's birthday. She was the only one to get him to relatively stop." 

"So for eight years?" Pietro asked. Natasha nodded as Gemini walked out of her room again, this time dressed in clothes and not pyjamas, carrying the covers from her bed.

"Next time Tony, use a wet flannel and not a bucket of water to wake me." She suggested.

Once sticking the covers in the dryer she sat herself in between Bucky and Natasha. She looked down at her hands and started tracing a scar on the back of it.

She looked up quickly when she felt eyes on her as everyone stared at her. "Yes?" She signed, questioningly. They looked at her confused and she let out a puff of annoyance, pulling her phone out. "Yes?" She repeated.

"We don't know anything about you except that you have a sibling." Pietro started as Gemini cut in.

"I have two. A brother and a sister. Nate and Toni, short for Nathaniel and Antoinette." She explained. 

Pietro continued. "Exactly we don't know much about you, and we would like to seen as you avoided us for a week and a half until you made it obvious you were here."

"I did that for Nat. Tony, Clint and Nat had a bet going, I was rooting for the female of the three. Although, Clint does question me on his gender at times, he does act very feminine." She thought about it for a moment making Natasha laugh before shrugging. "So what do you wanna know?" She asked and Pietro spoke up quickly.

"Where are you from?"

"San Diego originally, moved here when I was eighteen because of college." She replied.

"Who are Joe and Taury to you?" Bruce asked.

"Joe is one of my closest friends from England. He was Nate's pen-pal when they were younger. He's like an older brother to me. I love him in that way. As for Taury...that girl is probably one of the most important things in my life. She's been there for me through everything, she's helped me through everything that happened and I couldn't be more thankful. I've known her more than half my life." She explained.

She smiled as many memories replayed in her mind. "She's not just a best friend, I guess. She's a sister. Her brother Theo is one of Nate's closest friends, we've known them both since we all lived in San Diego." 

"That's very nice." Wanda told her. "How do you know Tony?"

Gemini looked to Tony who looked to her in sympathy. "He saved my life." Was her simple response. They didn't push it any further luckily.

She excused herself from the group and went back to her room and placed her headphones over her ears. 

|/\|/\|/\|

Gemini walked into the kitchen humming the tune to Big Bang Theory as she opened the fridge. Suddenly she heard a gasp as she turned around and saw her old friend from San Fransisco.

"Gemini?" Scott Lang asked and she smiled as he quickly ran to give her a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages, since you last visited. So much has happened, for example--" He started rambling.

"You became Ant-Man?" She interrupted causing him to frown because she knew. This made her laugh. "Of course I knew Scott, I am friends Tony and Clint and Natasha." Scott nodded remembering. 

Gemini then realised who she was talking to and tilted her head in confusion. "What're you doing here Tic-Tac?" She asked as he scowled at the woman for the nickname.

"Wanted to come to the Compound annoy Sam about me kicking his ass a few years ago." Gemini chuckled as she heard Sam grumble from behind them. 

"That was a one time thing Tic-Tac." He pointed out. Scott looked at him in mock shock.

"Sure it was." He whispered to her making her laugh.

"Anyway, where are your three little sidekicks?" She asked realising that it was very quiet.

"All back in San Fran, Luis would ramble, Kurt would go on about Baba Yaga and Dave would just be...well Dave." Gemini nodded.

"Fair point." She joined the others in the living room, jumping in beside Bucky and Sam, stopping them from being able to argue.

"So, Gemini...are you working today, or...?" Scott asked suddenly as Gemini's eyebrows scrunched.

"Is that the only reason you came to New York? So you could get a discount at The Raven?" She asked insulted. Scott smiled sheepishly. "You cheeky bastard." He laughed at her reaction.

"No, I'm joking, I need to talk to Taury about Theo, he still owes me money." Gemini rolled her eyes.

"You do realise he's in the army, right?" Scott raised an eyebrow in surprise. "I'll take that as a no..." Scott nodded.

"Taury's not even working in The Raven tonight. It's just Nate, Joe, Candy and me." She explained. "She's working a shift at the café."

Scott nodded. "How did I not know that Theo was in the army?" Gemini shrugged.

"Maybe he didn't want you to know." She suggested. "He kept it really under wraps though."

"How come?" Gemini shrugged again before hearing a crash and a bark outside.

Gemini shot up, worried at Dixon's bark and quickly ran out. She whistled for the dog and thankfully saw him coming. She looked over to where the crash had happened and saw Cooper on the floor, under his skateboard. 

She walked over and held her hand out to him, pulling him up and wiping the dirt from his face. "What did you do, besides wipe out?"

Cooper shrugged. "I got dared by Lila to skateboard on the fence...it didn't work." Gemini chuckled before wiping a small amount of blood his face from a cut on his cheek.

"Let's go get you cleaned up." She suggested, guiding him in.

She picked the boy up on the kitchen counter and reached quickly for the First Aid kit before pulling out a disinfectant wipe. "This'll sting." She warned as she wiped at the cut. Cooper winced slightly as Dixon whined at the boy's pained expression. Gemini looked down to the dog before picking him up and placing him beside Cooper. He rested his head on Cooper's leg as emotional support.

Cooper smiled, forgetting about the pain in his cheek. "I can see why you have an emotional support dog." Gemini nodded as she placed the bandaid on his cheek and threw the rubbish in the bin.

She helped him down and patted him on the head. "Next time, wear a helmet, and be careful." She told him and he nodded. She kissed his head before ruffling his hair. "Go have fun." He smiled before running back outside, Dixon jumping off the counter and following him. 

Gemini laughed as she turned back to the team. They were smirking at her. She shrugged again before turning to leave. However, Sam stopped her.

"Why don't you stay, watch a movie with all of us. We were gonna watch a Disney film. Wanda's request." He offered as Gemini turned back to the group before smirking at Wanda.

She nodded pulling out her phone. "Fine, but we're watching Fox and the Hound." They all nodded besides Bucky and Steve.

"The what?" Bucky asked and Gemini gasped dramatically. 

"You uncultured bastard. Sit, someone get popcorn, these two bitches are watching this movie." Her phone's voice ordered as Vision went to make the popcorn and she shoved both Bucky and Steve onto the couch. Many of them were shocked at her sudden orders, and love of the Disney film.

Scott spoke up as he sat down. "Be thankful it's not Peter Pan, my God she'd murder you if you got up to go to the bathroom."

Gemini pointed a threatening finger. "Don't shit with me. Peter Pan is a Disney treasure." She warned him as he held his hands in surrender.

"I wouldn't dream of it." He replied.

Gemini smiled as she found the film in the many Disney movies that Tony owned, mostly for the younger woman's benefit. She clicked play and, again, sat beside Bucky as it began.

Gemini loved her Disney films.

-----♔-----

I hope you enjoy this chapter

The next one will be out soon

Kayla Lou xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 561 44
"If this kid lifts this hammer, I'm retiring" "Okay kid, we don't got all day you know!" "You happy now, Stark?" "Very Impressive niece, but the r...
2.9K 128 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...
211 26 13
*DISCONTINUED* Raven Maxell goes on a risky journey to break into the famous Stark Tower, planned when she was 10 (or something). *takes mic from nar...
106K 2.6K 31
Soulmate AU. You are born with a soul companion of some sort, an animal. One of the rarest companions in the world is a tiger. Well, that's exactly t...