Varian and You!

By theAdmiralJP0894

I love Varian! hes so freaking ADORKABLE! so i wrote fan fiction! The first on of the series is for a contest... More

What to do during study hall
How to stop Varian
Experiment Gone Wrong
Time Changes You just a Little
Time Changes you just a Little PART 2
Time Changes You just a Little PART 3
A Villains Sanity
Time Changes you, but for the better
A Villains Sanity PART 2
What A Mess
What do you see?
How They Met
Varian in Blue jeans
Well this is sad
Don't touch My things!
Blood is thicker than water
Time changes EVERYTHING!
Tale of two Varians.
Blood is thicker than water PART 2
Love is thicker than Blood
No Honor Among Thieves
No Honor Among Thieves PART 2
No honor among lovers.
Pre-Wedding Pain
Not so Unrequited after all
Yes Mr. Varian
Master and his Pet
Slave of the Captain
Cinnamon or Sinn-a-mon Roll?
Master and his Pet PART 2
Slave of the Captain PART 2
Cinnamon or Sinn-a-mon Roll PART 2
The Secret Use of a Doll
Master and his Pet PART 3
The Language of Love
What do you see? (ALTERNATE STORY)
I've been tagged
Does this Seem familiar?
A Present for Varian
The perfect Gift
All wrapped up!
FINALLYYYYYYYYY!!!
Watch the world be destroyed
Uhhh im alive?
Was it only a dream?
This really happened
My star..
A living memory, of a Ghost
A living memory, of a ghost PART 2
Have had enough!
Have had enough! PART 2
Geeky and the beast
Geeky and the Beast PART 2
Love and Laughter is the Best Medicene

Was it only a dream PART 2

1.1K 19 5
By theAdmiralJP0894

(okay part 2. And i dont own art, and varians birthday passed and urs is coming up)

It had been 3 months since that perfect dream. (Y/n)  wasn't sure if  it was real or if it was a dream. Varian seemed to have no idea what she was talking about. And now everyone was planning for (Y/n) birthday.

During this time, as Rapunzel kept her busy as Varian and everyone else planning her party.

Night of the  party she walked into the ballroom to see everyone surprised her.

"Oh guys its won..." She stopped mid sentence  only to run outta the room to the garden vomiting behind a busy. Varian being worried went after her.

"Hey you okay?" He asked as she panted. He pulled her close feeling her forehead.

"I don't know whats wrong with me. I must have a bug. Or something" she said as he held her.

"Lets go see Xavier...maybe he can help." He said helping her walk.

Xavier looked her over as she rubbed her stomach. He noticed it was swollen, did a test as she sat in a chair.

Varian got her mom and dad as Xavier figured out what the problem was.

"She isn't  sick your majesties" he said as Varian rubbed her shoulders.

"Then why is she vomiting so much" Ariana asked trying  to remain calm.

"Well...it has a term. Morning sickness." He said and (Y/n) went wide eyed.

"Say what?" She asked. Varian was swearing profusely behind her.

"The child is pregnant" he said and both Frederic and Ariana went wide eyed.

"What!!??" They both shouted as (Y/n) rubbed her baby bump.

"How could you do this!?" Frederic shouted.

"Daddy I didn't. I swear" she said tearing up as he yelled.

"Fred stop! She doesnt know how this happened?" Ariana grabbed his arm trying to calm him.

Varian tried to remain calm as Frederic put on his crown. Thats not a good sign.

"Until this child is born you are going to spend the next year in your room. Under lock and key and when the baby is born, we give it to another  family and then we never speak of it again." Her father said as dictation. His royal decree.

(Y/n)s eyes began to water.

"Daddy you cant do this! Its my baby. And I want to be a good mother." (Y/n) cried out.

"Well a good mother wouldn't have gotten knocked up at 16" he said. "Now go to your room and stay there" he said as she lowered her head as she turned and left to go back to the palace and soon was in her room.

The next day, king Frederic had bars placed on her window.

"Oh this is terrible..."(Y/n) sobbed into her hands as her sister held her.

"Its not you fault...but do you have any idea who the father may be." Rapunzel asked.

"....I had a dream, a beautiful moment of love making in this room as the moon shimmered and shined...." She said

"Who was it with? Maybe it wasn't a dream." She said and (Y/n) hiccuped.

"It was with Varian...but I asked him if he had a dream like that" she said wiping her eyes. "He didn't ...its not fair Rapunzel!" She sobbed.

Rapunzel made that face. Getting up and leaving the room.

**time skip 6 months later**

(Y/n) was now 9 months, ready to pop and still on lock down. She missed Varian, even he wasn't  the father, she still loved him and longed for his company. Just a hug...a kiss on the forehead....anything.

Varian and Rapunzel had been arguing on this. She told him she knew he was the father and at this point he was scared of King Frederic. After the last argument , he was sitting at the edge of the forest, at the light from her room.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)..." He said before breaking ans crying.

"Why so blue son?" Said a deep male Voice. Turning to see his dad concerned.

"Dad I did something horrible and now my best friend and the woman I love is suffering for it." He cried.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Dad...I got (Y/n) pregnant...." He said and Quirin went wide eyed.

"So thats the princess illness." He said thinking.

"Rapunzel has been trying to have  me confront  King Frederic, but if he finds out its me...." He said unable to finish.

"So your going to let her take the entire fault of this?" Quirin asked

"She doesn't know  its me. She thought it was all a dream." He said and Quirin sighed.

"Varian you cannot let her go thru this  alone. She need you Varian." He said. "Varian, a father steps up when his child needs him...are you really going to let this happen..?"

Varian thought a moment.

"As much as he scares me. I can't let (Y/n) just suffer. I have to face his majesty and be there for the girl I love" he said holding up a simple ring he made with a pretty stone on top.

"Come on! I'll go with you" Quirin said as they travelled to the palace.

Once there they walked into the main throne room.

"Quirin my old friend. What brings you here?" Frederic asked as Quirin sighed. Rapunzel made a face, hopeful of why Varian was there.

"Its not me who needs to speak with you." He said placing a hand on Varians shoulder. Varian took a deep breathe.

"King Frederic, almost a year ago i asked Ariana if I may marry (Y/n), and there was a reason behind that...but now there is even more if a reason now." He paused as he gulped. "Its my baby king Frederic" he said looking at him.

King Frederic went wide eyed.

"You got my daughter pregnant. And  it took you till now to take responsibility!" He shouted.

"Only because he's scared of you!" Rapunzel shouted as she defended him. "Hes here now! Willing to take responsibility."

"Are you willing to marry her now after everything?" Frederic asked as Varian dug in his pocket and pulled out the ring.

"I made it myself" he said and Frederic was surprised while Ariana awed at it. Frederic thought.

"Alright go to her. She will marry you and you can be together" Frederic said and everyone sighed in relief.

Rapunzel and Varian ran upstairs and told Stan and Pete the news unlocking her door.

"Rapunzel whats going on?" (Y/n) asked struggling to get up.

"(Y/n) I have wonderful news!" Rapunzel  exclaimed and Varian came in.

"Varian! " She ran hugging him, he wrapped his arms around her happily.

"I'm sorry it took me so long." He said holding her. "(Y/n) remember that dream...it...wasn't a dream. I was gonna tell you but then you got pregnant and your father scared me...and I'm sorry..." He said as she pull back to look at him.

"Its alright  Varian, I just missed you so" she smiled as he kissed her. She sighed obly for her to squeak as the baby kicked and kicked Varian who was pressed against her.

"Awe." He said tearing, dropping to his knees. "Did someone miss daddy" he asked kissing her stomach. She smiled playing with his hair.

"We both did." She said happily.

**another time skip, 2 month later**

Middle of the night, Varian slept with his new wife in his arms. That is until a baby cry. (Y/n) groaned waking.

"I got her... Unless she needs feeding" he said getting up and checking on his new baby. "Whats the matter Zoey?" He asked picking up his baby. She looked at him with her bright blue eyes, then whine. "Oh are you hungry? Is daddy's  baby girl hungry?" He asked, causing (Y/n) to get up.

"Come here Zoey" she said as she took her and sat. Lowering  her top and letting  her feed.

"Ever since that perfect night we have a perfect baby." He said sitting on the floor his head on her leg.

"Yes but from now on..no secrets please?" She said as Zoey fed.

"Alright...i want another baby" he said smiling as (Y/n) blushed.

"Maybe when Zoey is a little older" she said.

"Alright love" he said as Zoey burped and sighed happily.

"Shes fed." (Y/n) sighed a Zoey Yawned and was placed back in her crib.

"Now her loving parents return to slumber" he said pulling his wife to bed and resumed sleeping and dreaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.1K 22
You lived alone in an abandoned cottage ever since you were left as a child. One day, upon leaving your home in Corona for a walk you stumble into Ra...
16.2K 579 16
Heya y'all! This is my first Varian fanfic and I have so many ideas for our little cinnamon roll! Let's thank my followers who voted on this idea, lo...
50.7K 1.1K 32
Art by @kiiwiibun on tumblr It's pretty self explanatory. I'm open to suggestions please please please don't be afraid to give them! Varian yandere...
75.2K 1.4K 50
I've read some so now I've decided to write some. A lot of these will be AUS so I'll have notes giving you some background on the AU. Also spoilers i...