Don't touch My things!

(ok..not gonna lie. I hate the cassandra and Varian fan art. Only because...I doubt like sharing xD my dear readers. You are going to see the world as I do. Say bye bye to cassandra)

(Y/n) and Varian a winning combo. Everyone who actually knew you 2 knew that you guys were best friends, since birth kind of deal. But that happy life of having the two close as can be changed the day princess Rapunzel and her lady in waiting Cassandra came to visit the 2.

That day all things changed when that lady in waiting saved Varian.

"Thank you milady." He said to her, causing (Y/n) to feel her heart shatter. He always called (Y/n) milady. That was what he always said when (y/n). Was she replaced?

After that, he started doing stupid things trying to impress Cass. He even named an element after her at the expo! (Y/n) was there she helped spread the rumor of the best invention being Varian. She was there when he lost. She was there when he basically did everything for Cass when (Y/n) had set up his invention. The only reason she didn't go ones stage and be his assistant was because he told her Cass was going to. So she didn't know till shorty was on stage.

"Cass is so amazing!" He said looking at the first place ribbon she gave him. He kept going on and on as they walked back to Old Corona.

"Yeah... I get it..." She said as he still went on. "Varian I get it! She's so soooo great. Drop it!!!" She snapped and sped up. Varian blinked, (Y/n) never yelled at him.

"(Y/n) what's the matter?" He asked and she sighed.

"Varian ever since you met that woman all I have heard is Cass, Cass, Cass." She said looking at him. "You just....ever since you met her, you forget I'm here" she said frowning. He thought a moment.

"Oh (Y/n) Im sorry. I didn't realize. I just she..." He held his hands up trying for validated his reasons.

"It's fine..." She said. He still hadn't called her Milady. "I'll see you later." She said once they made it to old Corona. She went to her room and sighed laying on her bed. She then began forming an idea, what if she got rid of the thing that changed hers and Varians relationship.

That was the beginning, she began plotting in secret, parking pictures of killing her. Disposing her and everything. She planned every detail carefully until (Y/n) was ready.

She snack into the palace, quite easily, the guards aren't as skilled as you would believe. She snuck up to Cass' room. She wasn't there, she was talking to Rapunzel, just before bed. Rapunzel waved unaware that this would be the last time she would see Cassandra alive.

When everyone found her the next morning it was like she was torn to pieces, murdered. She did fight back, it was clean by the state of the room but no one ever found out who did it. Even at her funeral, (y/n) going soul for Varians behalf.

As they walked back to old Corona, Varian kept crying about this.

"Varian, I am sorry for this. I pray they find who did this to her." She said acting perfectly, upset and comforting.

"I will find out who did this..." He said almost angrily. (Y/n) blinked before sighing.

"Varian" she put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "You won't , whoever did this knew every detail to be able to get in, murder her, rip her to pieces and sneak out unseen" she said. "No one seen a person covered in blood?" She pointed out. "I mean it was a mess, not easy to clean up." She said and he sighed

"I hate that you're right" he groaned and she hugged him.

"But I'll be here for you every step of the way." She smiled. He tried to smile back.

"Thank you milady" he said wiping tears. She get her heart race. She hugged him making sure he got home safe.

*time skip 6 months*

Varian and (Y/n) relationship had becomes closer than ever before. Eliminating Cassandra was (Y/n) best decision. He became more reliant on her, and no one knew who killed Cass.

On a particular day, (Y/n) mother and father were out of town, during this time she would tend to sleep in. Varian usually woken her but its been a while since he had to do this. He went in the house and to her room.

Upon entering it he saw that she wasn't in bed, but there were a lot of papers on the walls. He looked at them, pictures of (Y/n) killing Cass? Different ways to murder someone notes on where to hit on the body. He asked as everything clicked.

"Oh dear. Varbear " said a familiar voice, followed by a locking sound. "You weren't suppose to see." She smiled as he looked with shock.

"You were involved with Cass' death?" He asked almost scared to speak. She chuckled.

"I wasn't just involved. I broke in...and ripped her apart. She was....stealing something from me" she said walking towards him.

"She didn't steal anything." He shouted as he back up to the wall. (Y/n) caress his cheek and smiled.

"She stole you. The moment she came into your life, she took you from me. And I don't like sharing what's mine." She smirked, pressing her body against his. "I hated her, I needed her gone so I could be with you" she said grabbing him and pulling him to bed, sitting on his lap and pinning him.

"I dint wanna be with you! Your crazy!!" He shouted causing (Y/n) to giggled.

"Your just cranky honey. When I am done with you..." She pulled out a knife, poking his chin gently. "You'll love me." She grinned kissing him, causing him to whimper.

"I will kill anyone to be with you Varbear. The princess, the king...your dad..." His eyes went wide as he trembled. "But if you love me everyone stays safe, and I will never have to make another example..." He reared looking at her.

"Fine...but don't hurt anyone else. I'm yours.." He sighed and she poke his chin again.

"Say it...what am I..." She said grinding into him.

".....Milady..." He said and she trembled at that.

"Well we had our first kiss, now its time for our first tine" she giggled taking off his shirt. "My Varian"

He let her do what she wanted, knowing it was useless to try and escape his fate. He belong to (Y/n), and there was no changing that.