A Villains Sanity

(ok its been 4 years since the secret of the sundrop, and never put a genius in a room of criminals. Also F/n)=fathers name)

King Fredrick sighed, his wife and daughter at his side. They were waiting to meet a Duke and his daughter, but he felt uneasy. They all were, ever since Varian made an escape with Lady Caine and her goons. But now they had to ignore it when Duke (F/n) Arrived with his beautiful daughter, (Y/n). 

"Your Majesties, Oh its good to see you my old friend" the duke said hugging King Fredrick and they laughed like old friends. 

"Good to see you to (F/n). And this must be (Y/n)." he said looking at the girl in the fancy dress. (shown here, i dont own it,)

(Y/n) smiled at the King and curtsied to the royals

(Y/n) smiled at the King and curtsied to the royals. Rapunzel smiled at the young girl who remain silent. 

"Shall we go in and catch up Freddy?" (F/n) said in a friend tone as the group went inside, unaware that they were being watched by a group of criminals.

 It as now nightfall and they all sat in a dining hall, sitting to the feast that was waiting.  (Y/n) stayed silent, poking at the food, causing Rapunzel to look concern. 

"So (y/n) what do you like to do?" Rapunzel asked as (y/n) glanced up and then back down back at her food. "don't talk much?" she said still trying to make conversation.

"Sorry princess, my father has forbidden me from speaking because I am a disgrace to my father." she said taking a bite and her father scowled a bit. 

"We had this discussion (Y/n)." he said trying to remain calm.

"I really wish I you would accept that unlike you who is like the gas of argon, which means inactive. I like to have use to the 8.2 pound muscle that sits inside my skull."  she said standing up and walking away, thru the hallways and stopping to look out a window.

"I'm sorry about my daughter. She loves to fiddle with science, I got a brainiac for a daughter..." he groaned putting his hand over his eyes and forehead. 

(Y/n) now walked out to the Garden, the moon hung high in sky. She made it to the fountain ad sighed, putting her face into her hands, desperately wanting to cry. She was smart, that was a curse at least where she came from. A woman where she came from is only suppose to smile, be pretty, then get married and pop out babies. She hated the way it it was. She sighed hugging herself.

"What seems to be you're problem Milady?" he asked, causing her to look up and seeing a handsome man around her age under a tree, cutting up an apple. She assumed that he was a servant. 

"Just hating everything. I am a misfit in high society. So much so that it makes me wish to take number 33 on the periodic table." she said and the male cocked an eyebrow.

"So taking As or Arsenic. Well it wouldn't be hard would it, being that its commonly found in Rat poison." he said taking a bite of his apple. She blinked. 

"Wait you know science terms?!" she asked almost happily. He chuckled at her a bit, still in the shadow of the tree.

"Oh yes, I am an alchemist." he said and she stood. A raccoon ran from his shoulder down to the ground the over to her, causing her to panic a moment. "Don't worry Rudiger is harmless" he laughed a but.

"Rudiger? He's your pet?" (Y/n) asked petting him, now on her knees as he climbed in her lap and rolled on his back so she could rub his tummy. She giggled at this. "He's such a sweetheart." she scratched behind his ear. The tall male stepped out of shadow.

"Not often that someone as beautiful as your self actually knows science and such." he said and she stared. 

"Yeah, but daddy, the Duke of West Kingdom, hates the fact that I have a scientific mind. He is trying to pawn me off on a husband so I can start producing annoying offspring. I never asked for this! I just...ugh!" she groaned as Rudiger left her lap and ran to the mystery male.

"I can sympathize. At the moment my...friends are about to attack the king and his daughter." he shrugged causing her to go wide eyed. 

"can I make a suggestion? Daddy Duke is best friends with King Fredrick, why don't you take the dukes daughter and kill the duke?" she offered smirking almost evil causing the male to smile. 

"Hey I like the way you think? What do you think Gang?" he asked as people came from the shadows. 

"That is a good idea, since shes smart just like you. Two smart minds helping make this world a little more dreadful" the lady said. 

"I am (Y/n)" she said offering her hand to the male with the raccoon.

"I'm Varian." he said taking her hand and kissing her hand, so gentlemanly. She giggled at him. "Shall we go cause trouble milady" he asked as offering an arm. She took it and smirked.

"Yes my knight" she smirked in return as the went to the castle.

(I might add a second part, seeing what happens to the dukes daughter and the villian)