A living memory, of a ghost PART 2

(alright not sure if this is gonna be a lemon or what)

6 months, since she came. (y/n) was so much like Angel. He swore she was. He would often bring her flowers and stuff, her favorite candy and everything. Some people thought jt was strange but Quirin didn't, nor dis her parents. Varian was polite, respectful and everything. He treated (Y/n) better than gold.

One day (y/n) was excited, her 18th birthday was tomorrow Varian had something planned for her, something perfect. He decided to make a romantic dinner in the country side, with vanilla scented candles.

"Perfect!" He said looking over the table and how it was arranged. "Now to get (Y/n)" he said rushing back to Old Corona. There in the garden, watering her plants. Every time he looked at her his heart would skip a beat.

"Hey, (Y/n)" he said standing at the white picket fense. Sbe turned looking at him, his heart sped up.

"Hello Varian, what can I help you with?" She asked with a gentle smile.

"Well tomorrows your birthday, and I was busy all day to set up a special dinner under the stars. Just for you. I just wanted to make sure you would want to go" he said now blushing hard.

"That sounds wonderful Varian, let me just ask my mom and dad if its okay" she said and he nodded as she quickly ran inside. Of course her parents would say yes. She quickly ran back outside and smiled at him. "They said its okay"

"Great! How about u go get ready and I'll meet you at the front gates of old Corona. I have to get dinner and you can get ready." He said nervously.

"Okay see you in an hour" she said and he quickly nodding. They separated, Varian going home to make the dinner. She went back inside, changing into a nice dress.

As she posed in the mirror, there was a thunk behind her

As she posed in the mirror, there was a thunk behind her. She looked to see a brick now on the desk, she looked at the wall to see where it fell from to see something purple behind the bricks.

She tilted her head, pulling out bricks then the purple object, it was a chest. She opened it and saw drawings, of (Y/n) and varian?

"No...this must be Angel. She...does look exactly like me..." She said sadly. "Am i just a replacement for her?" She asked seeing two envelopes. One said to Varian, the other was addressed to whom it may concern.

Picking up the letter she opened it and read the contense.

'To whom it may concern,

If you are reading this, you must have moved into my house after my passing, I know my mother and father wouldn't stay. My name is Angel, and I have a request of you.

My best friend, the love of my life, and my reason I write this, is probably broken, wishing I didn't succumb to my illness. Varian needs someone to be there for him, he needs a friend. If you can, please help him. I won't ask you to be me...but be the shoulder he can cry on...your probably a girl, someone Varian sees a lot of me in. If this is true, no your NOT an Angel replacement. You are someone who Varian can trust and love.

Please take care of him...because he was the reason I kept fighting...to live

Sincerely,
Angel

Ps. Please, if you care for Varian at all, give the note addressed to him in the chest. Thank you'

(Y/n) dropped her hands a bit, realizing how much Angel ment to Varian. Upon that realization she realized how much SHE herself meant to Varian. She picked up the other envelope and stood up leaving the room.

When she went to the gates, there was Varian with a basket.

"Varian.." She called and he looked at her.

"Whats the matter (Y/n)" he asked. She hid the letter behind her before taking a deep breath. She held the letter infront of her. He saw the writing and went wide eyed.

"This was in a chest in the wall. Its..." She said.

"From Angel" he said confused, putting the basket down and taking the envelope. "I cant believe it." He said opening it and unfolding it.

'My dearest Varian,

If you are reading this. I'm gone, passed away and no longer by your side. It also means that you probably haven't moved on, until someone who looks exactly like i did.' His jaw dropped at that. 'Varian I know this world has scarred you, you probably gave up your dreams of using alchemy to make the world a better place and took over your dads job. But Varian just because I'm gone doesn't mean your life is over... I'm still here. Even if the girl who gave you this letter doesn't  look like me. Varian, don't treat her like a replacement for me...treat her as a girl you want to spend life with...this is your second chance at love, cherish it.

Love Angel'

He teared up, wiping her eyes as he looked back at her with a smile.

"You're one hell of a Messenger" he remarked as she walked and felt his face, wiping his tears. "Come on. We have a birthday dinner to get to" he smiled picking up the basket. She smiled as she offered her hand, him gladly taking it, going off to a romantic dinner under the stars.

**2 years later**

After all that time, (Y/n) ans Varian got married. Ever since her birthday dinner. Her started treating her less like Angel and more like (Y/n). That of course made (Y/n) happy, so when he proposed, she tackled him happily.

At this point she was pregnant, 8 months. The girls found out with a ring if the baby was a boy or girl. (tie ur ring to a string and put it over her belly, if its starts swinging horizontal its a boy, vertical its a girl, i think)

She sat on her couch rubbing her belly. She lived with Varian and Quirin, that way someone was there. Varian gave the job of village leader back to his dad and make inventions for money. It was perfect.

Varian came in from the basement lab and sat next to her, loving her belly, rolling up he shirt enough be skin to skin.

"So honey thought of any names?" Varian asked kissing the pale skin that protected his child.

"Actually yes. I have one name in mind." She smiled running her fingers thru his hair.

"Ohhh tell me tell me!" He said excitedly. She giggled at that.

"I was thinking... Angel Aurora..." She smiled as he looked at her astonished.

"Thats...perfect." She smiled closing his eyes listening to the baby's heartbeat.