Yes Mr. Varian

(indulging my fantasy. Modern day AU, Older varian, infact hes YOUR science teacher. ohhh yea. you're 17 and hes 26, imagine if you will, him with a little bit of stubble, and glasses.)

It was another normal Day at Corona High school. (Y/n) quickly rushed to her favorite class of the day, Science with Mr. Varian. She sat at her desk, front row, right in front of his desk. He smiled at his favorite student, always eager to learn the science he teaches.

Once all the other students came in and sat at there each assigned desk. 

"alright students today we are learning about..." he said as he began his lessons. (Y/n) listened to Mr. Varians voice, the how wonderful it sounded. She had heard that he was an excellent singer. She was thinking about his science club, and everything he did for his students. It seemed like class passed quickly, allowing the bell to ring. Last class for the day. (Y/n) looked disappointed.

"Alright student, tonights homework is study over page 236-242. I expects notes to show you actually studied. Remember no note, no evidence." he said wisely. "Dismissed." he said and the students left. (Y/n) Didn't want to leave, but did being the last person to leave.

"Ms. (L/n)" said Mr Varian.

"Yes?" she asked innocently, making his heart skip a beat. Each having a crush on the other but neither knew of the others crush. It didn't help that Students and teacher relationships were forbidden.

"Are you going to science club tomrorow?" he asked and she nodded. 

"Of course Mr. Varian. I love going to science club." she said smiling and he smiled in return. "See ya later." she smiled and left the class going to her locker. She wasn't going home yet, she was planning on sneaking into the science club. She loved just sitting in the office, in his chair. 

Seeing her leave made him plop in his chair, wishing he could have her, to touch her, kiss her.....The thought made him bite his lip an put his his head to the desk. Just thinking about her made him hard. 

"Come on control yourself." he mumbled to himself, grabbing the stack of papers and began to grade them, trying to ignore his problem.

(*TIME SKIP!!*)

(The club is in the main room then the office a room off the room.)

(Y/n) was in the science club, in his personal office. She was rubbing her body, thinking about Mr. Varian. Thinking how he would sit her, explaining stuff for nation fairs and other scientific things. She couldn't help herself, slipping her hand into her jeans, rubbing her now wet folds. Moaning a bit, rubbing her clit, thinking about Mr. Varian.

Mean while Mr. Varian had finished grading the papers. Standing and going to his little closet for his stuff and supplies. Grabbing his jacket and slipping it on, only to realize his keys weren't in his pocket. 

"damn it! i must have left them..." he leaned a bit against the dry erase board, thinking. "...I checked on the work in the club, ill check my office." he said leaving his class room and proceeded his walk to the club room. 

(Y/n) had her button up open, bra pulled down and pants down as she fingered herself imagining Mr Varian. She tried desperately to keep her moans down but it was hard. Mr Varian finally reached the club room, opening the door and saw his keys on the windowsill. 

"Every time.." he grumbled under his breath walking to the back and grabbing his keys. Turning to leave only to freeze. He heard moans? He looked at the office door, walking quietly to the door and listened to the desperate moans leaking from the door. 

"Ahh...ahhh! M-Mr Varian...!" he blushed listening to the moans a moment. He recognized that voice, listening  before he grabbed the door knob and opened the door. (Y/n) gasped, closing her legs and looking at the door. "OH MY GOD! M-Mr Varian!" (Y/n) began stuttering "I can explain!!" she said and Mr. Varian stepped into the office, closing the door and locking it behind him.

"I'm all ears Ms. (L/n)" he said trying so hard not to lose it. She literally couldn't think of any excuse. He sighed. "You know (y/n), for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction." he said looking at her, taking a step forward. She whimpered a bit. "It this occasion, its a equal reaction." he said and she blushed harder.

"W-w-what do you m-m-mean?" she stuttered and he chuckled. 

"Stand up."  he said and she froze. "Do as I say Ms (l/n) and I won't tell anyone about this." he said and she trembled standing up trying to cover herself a bit. "Very good. Now bend over the desk." he demanded standing behind her.

She bent over a bit, her hands on the desk and he chuckled. 

"Not like that sweetheart." he said and she shivered at that before feeling his hand on her back. He pushed her so her front was on the desk, and her bottom exposed. She had a wet patch on her panties. "my my...someone was enjoying herself... Thinking about me" he chuckled and she gasped. 

"You heard?!" she whimpered and he smiled rubbing her thru her panties.

"Oh yeah...Did you know that I have wanted this day to happen for a while." He said pulling her panties down. "Wow...so wet..." 

"You wanted me?" she asked as he rubbed her clit causing her to moan.

"yeah I do. Its not a past tense, it WANT you" he said getting on his knees behind her. "I want to hear you moan for me. To taste you and kiss you.." he smirked licking her entrance and causing her to moan out. "You were always my favorite student. (Y/n)" he said licking her more and sinking his tongue it. She gripped the edge of the desk as he licked her insides. 

"Yes! Yes! ahh!" she moaned. "Mr Varian!" She whined in a sweet way making him stop.

"(Y/n) just Varian." he said going back to licking. 

"Your first name is Varian." she asked whimpering

"Yeah I just hated my last name so I went by my first name.." he explained fingering her. She moaned out more.

"Varian please, Shove your hot cock inside me." she begged shaking her rump. He growled at that quickly undoing his own pants.

"Alright (Y/n)" he rubbed his tip against her clit, lubing himself up with her juices before thrusting in. She moaned out, only for him to cover her mouth. Her insides throbbed around him at the sudden intrusion. "Sorry but we can't be that loud." he said before she nodded.

"I'll try hard to keep quiet." she said in a hushed tone. 

"Good." he said thrusting into her, causing her to whimper and while he gripped her hips. "Oh hot...wet....tight...." he said thrusting more. "I have waited for this for ever." he groaned.

"You're so biiig inside. Oh yesss..." she couldn't helped drooling a bit. Until he pulled out, causing her to turn and look with a whine. He sat in his chair and patted his lap. 

"Come on (y/n) ride me, in my chair, behind my desk." he said knowing it was one of her fantasies. She whined wantingly as she moved, sitting in his lap face him. "You do realize no one can know." he said as she slid down on him.

"I know..but if a teacher went out with a 21  year old girl after she graduated 3  years earlier, theres no rule against that." she said smirking and he grinned.

"I love how you think. I love you (Y/n)" he said honestly as she rode him.

"Me to Varian." she smiled, him holding her hips as she rode him. "I love you more than anything." she said desperately. He smiled grabbing her face now kissing her, causing her to wrap her arms around his neck, and his hand return to her hips. 

"You're mine...all mine." he grinned as he got closer. She whimpered. 

"I'm close!" she whined as she rode faster, soon cumming hard. Only for Varian to grab her hips, lift her to lay her back on the desk, thrusting and soon pulling out to cum on her chest. 

"I mean it  you're mine." he said smirking adn she giggled. 

"who else would I belong to?" she asked as he kissed her, utterly content.