Was it only a dream?

(i dont own pic)

(Both of you are 15)
Princess (Y/n), princess of corona....never really spoken about since Rapunzel return and coronation. She was beautiful, true beauty. She forgotten except by her best friend Varian, the son of the village leader.

One particular evening, (y/n) lay slumbering in her bed. She was so tired by time she retired for the evening, she didn't bother taking off her panties and bra before crawling into bed. The room seemed to glow from the balcony, in her tall tower, having the blue tint to the shadows and whole room.

 The room seemed to glow from the balcony, in her tall tower, having the blue tint to the shadows and whole room

(like this)

A light creak came before going silent as the door was opened, from the door (y/n) looked like a goddess slumbering, from the perfect light from the moon outside.  The intruder smiled as he walked with gentle steps to foot of her bed, unbuttoning his shirt, before tossing it to the side. He then grabbed her blanket, slowly yanking it down and revealing her body inch by inch. Her curves in her minimum about if clothes, its almost like she planned this, but he chuckled, she couldn't have.

Once the blanket now stopped just above the knees, he smirked a bit of his teeth showing. He careful climbed on the bed, Maneuvering his body, till his face was to her sleeping face. His eyes went half lid as he looked down at her, this beautiful princess before him. He smiles, playing with her bangs as he looked at her sleeping.

He once finished admiring her features, he moved once more kissing her neck, causing little trembles to shake thru her body. He chuckled quietly, letting his warm breath run across her chest bone. She gasped opening her eyes half lid, seeing, black locks and a familiar blue streak.

"V-Varian.." Murmured out causing him to move, face to face and eye to eye. 'Oh his eyes...their perfect"

"Oh I'm so sorry milady...I didn't mean to wake you." He said smirking.

"Oh its fine...I have always wished you would come to me." (Y/n) giggled, he smirked.

"Alright my love..." He said running his gloved fingers along (y/n) her cheek. She was always attractive to the idea of him using his gloved fingers to touch her so affectionately. She smiled loving her head into his hand. She bit her head as he began kissing and nipping down (y/n) neck, chest...there clothes that covered her breast. "this needs....to go away" he smirked looking up at her with a pervy grin.

"Alright Varian..." she smiled at him as she moved sitting up, a leg on each side of him, and the dream light haze, glowing around the room, it didn't seem real.  He smirked using his hands to walk up till his face was less than an inch from her.

She couldn't helping looking him in the face, before closing the gap, kissing him only to entice him to, deepening it, making whimpers spill from her. He wrapped his hand ran across the skin of her sides before sliding up her back to the bra. He worked to get it off struggling a bit, causing (Y/N) to giggle in the kiss. She wrapped her arm around his shoulders as he took off his gloves to aid. Yep he's got it. HE got it undone much more quickly. not even stopping the kiss as he yanked the flimsy material from her body and she lays back down, still kissing her.