Our Destiny

By Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)
Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)
Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)

866 55 8
By Itz_Aneesa

Amir's POV

I winced as I stepped out of the shower and dressed myself looking at the bruises that were healing as I grimaced at the thought of what was to happen later today.

I looked at where Aali was sleeping and sighed. She doesn't deserve going through this and especially being kept in the dark about it. It's not fair on her but I need to do this in order for my family to continue living a safe life and growing up in comfort and with two living, breathing and healthy parents. But none of that will be possible if I don't go through with this.

I want my parents and my siblings to exit the house doing everything they normally do on an everyday basis, knowing that they are safe and sound. So I don't have to worry every time they exit the house or stop them from living their life to the fullest.

I picked up my phone and emailed Zainab informing her to not let Aali know what is going on and to email me all my meetings and the time they are going to happen. As I need to sort this out on my own because I got everybody into this mess and it is my responsibility to get them out of this mess and fix it.

I walked towards Aaliya and sat next to her on the bed watching her sleeping form as I sighed and gently placed a kiss on her forehead and on her cheeks as I placed a stray strand of hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ears. She is so innocent I don't get why she is bearing this and not raising her voice at me or arguing with me as to why I am not coming home.

I guess it is my fault as I have been ignoring her every time she asks me and walking away trying to distract myself from the thoughts by playing with the kids. I need to sort this out ASAP so I can play with my kids in peace. I feel like Amar has an idea of what is happening and he is onto me but it is his fault as I saw him with my own eyes but I still need to talk to him about the certain event but he is always avoiding me.

"Hello, bebeh. I don't know if you can hear me but it will be better you don't. I am trying my best to fix things and I know it is frustrating and annoying as you need my help but believe me when this is all over In Sha Allah, I will take Amira to Disneyland like I have promised and we can finally have a vacation that we can turn into our delayed honeymoon. By my habibti," I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead once again and placed her hand in the duvet and gently placed it over her keeping her warm.

I heard movement as I froze in my place only to realize that she was just stirring in her sleep as I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and walked out the door. I silently made my way through the house and into our garage before turning my car on and putting it into neutral as well as dimming the headlights, before pushing it out the garage and climbing into my Jaguar F-pace.

I was really loving this car recently as it was spacious as well as having a quiet engine, which was really helpful at this moment. I climbed in and turned the car to drive and I drove out the garage before closing the door and made my way towards the gates as I pressed the button opening the gate and left it the house, shutting it close after me.

I made my way to my office and thought about everything that has happened in my life since Aaliya and Amira have entered my life and even though my life had taken a turn for the worst for a while I am so glad that I had met them and let them in my life as I have had some incredible moments in my life with them. Before my life was the same repetitive routine but now there were new things happening almost every day filling our lives with entertainment and happiness. I stopped the cars at a red light and picked up my phone, ringing the last person that I should be.

"I have thought about it and I am coming," I stated as he picked up the phone after the second ring and ended it turning my attention back onto the road and continued the troubling journey to my office.

As I was walking on the street, peoples head's turned in my direction, probably because of the small red mark on my cheek or the expensive suit that I am wearing with the shiny watch on my left hand. Whatever the reason was I smiled at everyone who started at me as I walked into my building and to the reception desk, smiling at Zainab as she eyed my bruise before ignoring it and giving me my timetable.

I entered the elevator and went to my office where I came face to face with Amar, sitting on the sofa, his arms crossed over his chest as he was glaring at me.

Oh shit!

**********************

Aaliya's POV

I was packing my bags and wiping my tears when I got off the phone call with my ammi. When mum entered the room and looked at Amira, Ariyan and Ariyah all ready with little bags next to them and clothes all over the room as I continued to frantically pack my bags. I've had enough of Amir's behaviour and it is time he needs to realize, his work or his family.

I decided it was time to go and stay at my parent's house until this all dies over, and it may seem like I am exaggerating but it has been three weeks now and I can't deal with. Even his family has noticed this and have had enough of his behaviour.

"Aali, are you really leaving?" mum asked as I nodded my head feeling guilty about doing this.

"I am not permanently leaving, mum. I will come back when Amir decides to put an end to whatever he is doing", I answered as she nodded her head at me and gave me a sad smile and walked up to me.

"It's okay beti, I know you don't deserve this and taking a break will hopefully make Amir realize what he is doing wrong and stop what he is doing," she said as she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"How did I get so lucky with a mother-in-law like you?" I asked as she smiled at me as tears welled in my eyes.

"I know this is stupid but I feel so bad going to my parent's house and taking a break because it is wrong, however, I will come back mum. This is not a goodbye, it's a see you soon. Just please don't tell Amir I want him to bring me back himself after explaining to me what has been happening," I stated as I giggled whilst wiping my tears as she nodded her head.

Gosh, why is this so complicated? Why does this sound like a goodbye?

"How did I get lucky with a daughter-in-law like you?" she asked me flipping the question on me as I smiled and let out a small laugh. We continued to pack my suitcase and I didn't know how much to pack so I just packed half of my wardrobe as I had brought all the clothes at my parent's house with me.

I had told everybody but Amir yesterday that I was taking a break because Safina caught me de-assembling the twins second set of cots and asked me what I am doing. When I told everybody about my plan they were upset but said I need it and it is best if I do.

Yet, why did I feel like dad and Subhan knew more then they were letting on?

I had phoned ammi yesterday and she said it was fine and that they can't wait to have me as she was missing me and Aleena and Zaira are so excited about my arrival. I laughed at that point and talked to ammi some more before disconnecting the call.

I have such a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach like this was something much bigger than we can imagine and I was upset that I am leaving my house. Leaving behind my new family and Simra, who is now the only girl in the house and going back to my parent's house.

"Thank you, mum, for helping me pack and for understanding my reasons," I told her truthfully as I felt guilty because I don't know if she knows about the bruises Amir has so I decided to tell her as I was taking the suitcases and placing them in the hallway.

"Mum there's something I need to tell you," I whispered as she looked at me with confusion and told me to go on.

"Amir has come home with bruises many times in the past week and every time I asked him he would ignore me and give me the silent treatment," I confessed as she looked at me before giggling as I looked at her with disbelief.

"You thought I wouldn't notice my son wince every time I hugged him?" she asked as she continued giggling as I shook my head with a smile on my face.

This is family making you see the good in everything and making you laugh and smile no matter what the situation is. I love them for that and I am so upset that I am having a break but then again I need one if it will make him stop whatever he is doing.

We walked downstairs with a baby in one arm and a suitcase or duffle bag in the other. Wow, who knew I was so unfit? I was at the gym almost every other day to get rid of some of the baby fat and still can't walk done the stairs with a baby and a duffle bag. I couldn't even breathe when I reached the bottom step, Simra had to take Ariyah from my arms whilst laughing and strapping her into the car seat as we loaded the suitcases into the car and the cots into Subhan's car.

I turned back and smiled at everyone and hugged Simra, mum and dad and high fived Subhan whilst ruffling his hair.

"I will be back soon, In Sha Allah. So don't miss me too much I know you will miss me," I said as I laughed causing everyone to laugh at my cockiness.

"On a serious note, I will miss you all," I said as I blew a kiss at everyone before making sure I had everything I needed and got into my car and rolled down the window as I waved at everyone before pulling out the driveway and driving away.

What is going on with Amir and why is he doing this?

I have tried everything to find out what is going on but why won't he tell me? The time he does decide to tell me is when I am falling asleep with no recollection of what he has just told me.

I feel like such a bad person but I just don't want any more drama in my life and when I have tried almost everything to find out what he is hiding, isn't it just best to wait till he tells me?

"Mummy, where are we going?" Amira asked as I smiled at her through the rear view mirror as I thought about what to tell her.

"We are going to your Nani's house(mother's mother) and we are going to stay there for a couple of days to have a big sleepover," I told her as she squealed and began jumping up and down in her car seat.

"Amira, baby. Please stop jumping you are distracting mummy from driving," I told her as she stopped.

"Sorry, mummy. I am so happy, I will play with mammoo and khala and maami(mum's brother's wife) Zaira," she said listing the people on her fingers as I giggled at her actions.

"I know you are baby. So am I and Ari and Riya will have people playing with them too," I said as she nodded her head.

About 15 minutes later we had arrived at my parent's house. My parent's house was only a 15-minute drive and I got out of the car, waiting for Subhan's car to pull up so he can help me unload everything into the house.

A few minutes later Subhan's car pulled up into the drive as he smiled and jumped out the car, slamming the door shut. At the sound of the car door closing, the front door of my parent's house opened and popped out Zaira, squealing as she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Thank you, Subhan for your help. I wish Amir could just come back to his senses," I said as his eyes clouded before he gave me a tight-lipped smile and proceeded to take the wooden frames for the cots out of the car.

"Your welcome".

Alright then, if your gonna beave like that two people can play at that game, I thought as I smirked to myself. We continued to place all the necessary items inside the house as Zaira and Amar brought in Ariyan and Ariyah as Subhan said he had to go and sort something out, so he left.

I smiled as they continued to look at me with sad expressions as I ignored them. Everybody is still alive and I am still with Amir and we are all very much alive so I began to proceed to my old bedroom, to start assembling the cots.

"I am just going to my bedroom to assemble the cots so I will be back in about 45 minutes," I told everyone as they nodded the heads and sat on the sofa.

Zaira and Amar followed me into my old bedroom, which was exactly as I had left it, and began helping me assemble the cots as I unpacked the suitcases and began placing the items in their respective places.

"So how are you Aali?" Amar asked me as I looked at him trying to figure out what he meant or what he was hiding from me as I shook my head at him.

"I am fine, what about you two? How's married life treating you two?" I asked trying to change the subject which went smoothly as I watched Amar place his arm around Zaira's shoulder as they smiled at each other, getting lost in each other's eyes.

"Guys I am right here you know. Get a room and I guess that answers my question", I said waving my eyebrows at them as they jumped apart and a crimson colour began appearing on their faces as I began bursting out laughing as they joined in.

"Life is good Alhamdulillah we just missed your presence in the house especially the twins. I love them!" Amar exclaimed as I glared at him as he raised his hands in surrender and looked at me with confusion written on his face.

"You love Ari and Riya more than me. I am so offended" I said as I glared at him and crossed my arms turning back to the cots making. I knew if I pretended to be upset they will believe it and I can use it to my advantage.

We had tag teamed together and finished putting together the cots in 45 minutes and had added extra pieces like some toys for them to play with and had added more blankets and pillows for them to get comfy.

"Thank you, but next time you say you didn't miss my presence I will rip off your fingers and put them in your mouth," I threatened him as I glared at him. My glare unwavering as he backed down before a flash of fear flew through his eyes for a second before he let out a laugh as I walked towards him.

"You think I am joking?" I asked him as Zaira looked in between us nervously before contemplating whether she should intervene or not, and she thought she shouldn't as I laughed and smiled at her.

"Hey, you are my wife and you chose her side," Amar stated with disbelief looking at her as she smiled sheepishly at him.

"Sorry, but sisters before misters," she said as we fist bumped and began laughing as h looked at her with shock.

" I guess Aaliya should come more often if this is how you act around her, I love this side of you", Amar said as she turned red and I began laughing.

"Yeah Zaira, you guys should be happy I am here for the next couple of days or whatever, then Zaira can show you how good she is at Call of Duty and many other games we used to play together when we were younger," I said as a silence fell over us as I realized what I had just said.

They looked at me before Amar opened his mouth.

"Are you sure everything is okay between you guys and is Amir okay?" he asked as they looked at me waiting for me to answer.

"Yeah, I am fine and he is good from what I can tell. Why?" I asked him with curiosity.

"Nothing, I was asking," he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead and hugged me before he dragged me out of my room and downstairs into the living room, where everybody was sat.

"Hey, guys why don't we go to the movie room and watch a movie?" Zaira suggested as she clapped her hand together.

"Aren't you hyper today Zaira?" I teased her as she slapped my arm as she and Aleena hugged me.

"We are just happy that you are here. You don't know how dead it has been without you here", Aleena said as I laughed and hugged her as Amar made sounds of protest.

"Aww, is Amar jealous that his wife is giving me more attention than him?" I teased as he glared at me and ammi and abbu began laughing. Amira was in my bedroom sleeping in my bed with Ari and Riya in their cots as she didn't want to be alone. So I had agreed.

According to Aleena, she was acting like she was on a sugar rush when I was fixing the cots with Amar and wouldn't sit in one place. Knowing Amira, I knew it was true as she was here with her mammoo and her khala she would go crazy.

Ameena was at her house and on Zaira's wedding, we all began laughing as Ameena had gone to their household and Zaira had come to our household. Almost like we traded.

"Let's watch Avengers: End Game, as I am sure Aali hasn't seen it yet and it is amazing film to watch but it is sad as well," Aleena stated as they nodded their heads and dragged me to the movie theatre and placed a bowl of salty and sweet popcorn on my lap as I smiled at them.

3 HOURS LATER...

After many tears, arguments and surprises the movie had come to an end and we decided to watch another movie as Amira had woken up from her nap and wanted to watch a movie with us as well. We decided to watch Hotel Transylvania 3 with her.

Halfway through the film, the doorbell rang and Amar stood up to answer the door.

"So do you have any good new?" I asked Zaira as she blushes and I began laughing at her reaction. She is so innocent I thought to myself as I began laughing.

"No, Aali there is no good news for now," she said as she slapped her forehead at her own sentence. I waved my eyebrows at her and smiled at her mistake.

"Oooh, for now!" I said as she slapped my arm and I jumped up ready to run away from her as she too got up. I ran out of the theatre room and into the living room but froze when I saw Amar standing in front of the door with his mouth open.

I walked towards Amar.

"Amar what are you looking at and who is at the door?" I asked him as pointed to the person in front of him.

I screamed as I saw Amir barely conscious standing in front of me with a battered face and his clothes ripped from every angle, as I ran up to him and began helping him come inside.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked him as I shook his shoulders a few time trying to keep him awake.

"I need to tell you something and I will tell you the truth," he said as he fell unconscious.

I looked at everyone surrounding me in shock as we had no idea what had just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 581 36
# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar lagte hain" I replied ...
25.5K 1.9K 58
*formerly as Noble deed* Then I felt his lips on my forehead.. and when they say that when your crush kisses you,you feel the fireworks, slap them h...
303K 12.8K 62
#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Who is he - said shopkeeper. "He is a mafi...
154K 4.9K 69
Getting married to her brother's best friend was the thing she always dreamed of. But she never thought the way her life will bring them together. Th...