The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 7

3.2K 112 157
By iamcatastrophic

"Where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time as I looked out the window.

"I told you you'll see when we get there," Dallon said.

"We've been driving forever!" I exclaimed.

I wasn't even trying to act like a big neko anymore, I was just a little kitty.

"Almost there?" I asked.

"Gee, just sit and relax," he said.

I sighed, sitting back in my seat. Dallon reached over to hold my hand and I smiled.

"You're so nice," I said.

"So are you," he said.

I giggled happily as I looked over at him. Maybe he really was the one. Maybe we were going to get married and start a family. I think I just might love him.

"New York?!" I shrieked when I saw a sign.

Dallon chuckled, nodding his head.

"I've never even left New Jersey!" I exclaimed. "We're going on an adventure!"

Dallon laughed, giving my hand a small squeeze. Good thing I had my hat on or else they would've been sticking straight up and it took all my power to keep my tail around my waist. I was so excited!

We seemed to drive for what felt like hours until we got to a hotel right in the heart of the city. The two of us carried our bags up to the room and looked around. The place was nice but not too big. The one thing I noticed was that there was only one bed.

"What's wrong?" Dallon asked, sitting on the bed.

"I-I've never shared a bed with someone romantically before," I said.

Dallon smiled, pulling me down to straddle his hips.

"Well, you better get ready because we're gonna fuck all night long," he said.

I felt my heart clench in fear as my eyes watered.

"Baby, I'm joking,I'm sorry, it was a stupid joke," Dallon said. "We don't have to do anything. I wasn't even planning on doing anything. I didn't even bring any condoms because I didn't think we would do anything."

I gave him a soft kiss and he smiled.

"We really don't have to do anything?" I asked nervously.

"Nothing," he said. "We don't even have to kiss if you don't want."

"But I want my kissies," I pouted.

Dallon smiled, giving me a kiss. He took my hat off and I gasped, covering my ears. Dallon pulled my hands away and gently pet my head. I purred, leaning into the touch. I pulled away in shock once realization washed over me.

"You took me here to sell me!" I cried.

I covered my kitten ears with my hands, hurrying to run away. Dallon grabbed me and I sobbed as I tried to push him off me.

"No, baby, I'm not," he said. "I saw your ears and tail when I was dropping you off through your window. It's okay, Gee, I know you're a neko."

I stopped trying to push him away as I sniffled.

"You don't care?" I asked nervously.

"No, I don't," he said. "It's perfectly okay."

I nervously unfurled my tail and he smiled.

"You're so pretty," he said, kissing my cheek.

I giggled happily, nuzzling against him.

"So, I can be a little kitten?" I asked. "Just a little baby kitten?"

"Yes, you can be a little kitten," he said. "And that's the reason you're so little."

"Maybe one day I'll be a big kitten but right now i'm not even five feet tall, I'm only a little kitten," I said. "I'm only a little runt."

"Well, I think you're perfect just the way you are," He said.

I giggled, hugging him tight. Oh man, I really do love him.

"How long are we staying here?" I asked.

"Not very long," he said. "I wasn't even going to get a hotel room but I didn't want to miss time here on the drive back so I thought we could just stay the night here and leave tomorrow morning. Besides, the Broadway show doesn't end until nearly eleven."

"Broadway?!" I gasped. "We're gonna see a show on broadway?! What are we seeing?!"

"That's a surprise," he said.

"No more surprises," I pouted.

"Get dressed, I told Frank to pack you something nice," Dallon said.

I dug through my bag and found a dress. It was simple and pink with white lace over the shoulders that went down my back and stopped at my waist. The dress went down to just over my knees and he packed a pair of white wedges too.

"C-can you turn around?" I asked.

Dallon nodded, turning around so I could get changed into the pretty outfit. I turned around when Dallon got dressed, even though he never asked me to. The clock on my phone said it was about four.

"Alright, I'm done," Dallon said.

I turned around and saw him with just a white button up, black jacket and black pants.

"You look good," I said.

"So do you, beautiful," he said.

I smiled, blushing softly.

"None of my hats match my outfit," I said. "And keeping my ears down is too much work."

He smiled, grabbing a white plastic headband from his bag. He put it on my bag and I looked in the mirror to see it kept my ears down and matched my outfit.

"Come on, I thought we can do a little sightseeing then go grab some dinner before the show," he said.

Dallon held my hand and lead me out. I couldn't help but smile up at him in the elevator. He bopped the tip of my nose with his finger and I giggled happily.

"Let's get a cab down to the pier and we can hang out there for a little while and eat at one of those cute little restaurants before heading to the show," Dallon said.

"Why get a cab if you brought your car?" I asked.

"I have to give you the full New York experience," he said. "I can't believe you live this close but have never been. If I grew up in Belleville then I would've been in and out of New York every day."

"Where are you from?" I asked.

"Well, I was born in Missouri but moved to Utah," he said. "I didn't move to Jersey until about a year ago."

How do I tell him that I don't know all my states and don't know what Missouri and Utah is? He's gonna think I'm so stupid.

The two of us got into the backseat of a cab. I held his hand as I watched out the building in amazement, staring at the tall buildings. We got to the pier and everything was so perfect there.

"Thank you," I said.

"Of course, I wanted to do something nice for you and Frank told about how you've never traveled before so I figured this was the best decision," he said.

I smiled, holding his hand as we walked around.

"So, tell me about some of your many siblings," he said. "Although now that I know you're a neko that makes more sense that there's ten kids."

"Um, I only really talk to one of my big brothers," I said. "But he's sick right now, he's in the hospital."

"Is he okay?" Dallon asked.

"Yeah, I just don't know where he is and he doesn't know I'm not home anymore," I said. "My parents sold me to be a slave but Frank bought me. Technically he owns me and he's like my master but he's so nice and wants to help me live my dream."

"What's your dream?" He asked.

"To get married and have little babies," I said.

Dallon chuckled softly, squeezing my hand.

"Do you want babies?" I asked.

"I do," Dallon said.

"Even if it's a lot of babies?" I asked. "Litters can be kinda big sometime."

"You want little neko babies?" He asked and I nodded excitedly. "Well, i'm sure neko babies are very cute."

"They are!" I exclaimed.

Dallon chuckled, kissing my cheek. We walked around for a little bit longer before heading to a restaurant right on the pier.

"We always end up by the water," I said, taking a bite of my French fry.

"I love the water," Dallon said. "My family used to have a little summer cottage on the lake and we used to go tubing and water skiing and stuff. Maybe I can take you one day."

"Big waters are scary," I said.

"You'll have a life jacket on and I'll be with you the whole time," he said.

"Maybe, it sounds fun but I'm just scared," I said. "Can I think about it?"

"Of course you can, I'd never make you do something you don't want to," he said.

I smiled happily as we ate. The two of us finished and he looked at his watch.

"Looks like it's time for the show," he said.

"A-are we late?" I asked nervously.

"No, we're not late," he said with a small chuckle.

He held my hand and the two of us got to the theater. My jaw dropped as I walked inside.

"It's so pretty!" I gasped.

Everything was gold and red and beautiful. There was a huge, red curtain on the stage and the most comfortable looking red velvet seats.

"Here we are," Dallon said, the two of us sitting in seats.

"It's perfect," I said in awe.

Dallon held my hand as people started filling up the seats.

"I-I think I should call Frank," I said. "He hasn't heard from me all day so I don't know I think I should let him know I'm okay because--"

"Go," Dallon interrupted with a small chuckle.

I smiled, heading out to a quieter place. I called Frank, smiling when he answered.

"Hey, Gee, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I-I just wanted to call you," I said.

"Well, how's it going?" He asked.

"It's so good!" I squealed happily. "We went on a pretty walk on the pier and had a nice dinner and now we're in the actual Broadway Theater. I don't know what we're seeing yet but I'm so excited!"

"If you're so happy why are you calling me?" He asked.

"I...I just missed you," I said quietly.

"I miss you too, sweetheart," he said. "But you should go have fun now."

"Okay, bye-bye, Frankie, I love you," I said.

"Bye," Frank said with a small chuckle.

We hung up and I smiled, going to snuggle up with Dallon during our perfect New York date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2.2K 16
completed - Neko!Gerard Owner!Frank - Summary: Gerard is caught in Neko trafficking. Frank is living a lonely life of a rockstar. He decided to get...
176K 10.6K 27
Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's late to class one day and is consequently...
63.5K 4.2K 32
Frank Iero wasn't like most other teenage boys, Gerard found that out rather quickly. Frank was born with a curse that he's tried his hardest to get...
1.8K 72 24
[ON GOING] Gerard way is a sick 17 year old boy with an unhealthy obsession with emotionally hurting people. Like a game, he's done it with many man...