The Runt of the Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 5

3.5K 120 225
By iamcatastrophic

I yawned as I woke up, stretching lightly. Frank scratched my ear and I purred.

"I made you breakfast, beautiful," he whispered.

"What'd you make?" I asked sleepily.

"French toast with powdered sugar and maple syrup with yogurt and raspberries," he said.

I moaned softly. Oh, that sounded so yummy.

"I want it," I mumbled.

"Well, you're gonna have to get out of bed then, lazy bones," he said.

"Breakfast in bed?" I asked.

It was quiet for a moment. "I spoil you, you know that?"

I giggled as he kissed my cheek. Frank left and I sat up in his bed. I turned on his tv, smiling at the early morning cartoons. Frank came in with a tray that had two plates, a sippy cup of milk and a coffee mug balanced on it.

"Spoiled little kitten," Frank muttered as he propped the tray up over my lap.

I smiled happily as the two of us ate. Although, I kept getting distracted by the tv so Frank ended up feed me.

"Open up!" Frank cheered.

I smiled, opening my mouth as he fed me a bite of French toast.

"Are you a chef?" I asked with a mouthful of food. "You're so good at cooking."

"No but I'm just cooking for the nekos I shelter a lot so I've gotten pretty good," he said.

I nodded my head and he fed me another bite. I smiled happily and he kissed my cheek.

"Spoiled princess," he said. "By the way, you got another message on that dating website."

"Another one?" I asked. "I just went out on my first date yesterday."

"I know, guess everyone wants to date the most beautiful boy on the whole website," he said.

I giggled and Frank fed me another bite.

"Maybe we can go out tomorrow," I said. "I just wanna stay here with you today, I love spending time with you."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I've gotta go to work," he said.

"Oh," I mumbled sadly. "Can I go too? I promise I'll be a good little kitten."

Frank bit his lip.

"I spoil you," Frank said.

I giggled and he kissed my cheek.

"I love you," I said, rubbing my tail against his wrist affectionately.

"I know you do, beautiful," he said. "Eat up then go get dressed."

I finished my breakfast quickly before running to my bedroom. I put on a pastel pink overall dress with a white shirt underneath. I also had a pair of white knee high socks and pink converse. I put on a white beanie and walked out.

Frank was already dressed in his suit. He had a pink backpack and was packing up some of my toys, my paci, Lola, and some snacks. He grabbed a baby blue blanket and we both got into the car.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaimed, kicking my feet.

Frank reached over, buckling me up since I was too excited to remember. We drove to a big building and I followed Frank inside happily. We went into a big office with shelves and a big desk.

"This is my office," Frank said.

Next to his desk, he laid out my blanket and set up all my toys for me.

"Now, you be good and play while I work," he said.

I smiled and nodded, sitting on the blanket.

"Can I pretty please take my hat off?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetheart," he said.

I took off my hat, picking up my blocks. The blocks were one of my favorite. I made a tower giggling happily. I sucked on my paci happily, sitting Lola down next to me so that way she could help me build a tower too.

"Which color block should I use next, Lola?" I asked. "Red!"

I giggled, stacking a red block on top next. There was a knock on the door and I flattened my ears down, pulling my tail between my legs.

"Come in," Frank said.

The door opened and a young, pretty girl walked in.

"I have your coffee, Mr. Iero," she said, handing a cup to Frank. "And you have a meeting at noon right after your lunch break."

"Thank you, Kristin," Frank said.

Kristin left and I frowned in confusion.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"My assistant, Kristin," he said.

"She's pretty," I mumbled.

Frank hummed in agreement and I crawled over to him.

"Am I pretty?" I asked.

"Of course you are," he said.

"Prettier than her?" I asked.

Frank leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

"You're the most beautiful little kitty in the world," he said, petting my head.

I purred happily before going back to my toys.

"Let's make the best tower ever, Lola," I said.

I made a tower fifteen blocks high and clapped my hands.

"You gots a meeting, Frankie?" I asked sadly.

"Yes I do," he said and I jutted out my bottom lip. "No, princess, you can't go."

"Why?" I asked sadly.

"Because it's very important and it's during your nap time," he said.

"No nap," I pouted.

"Little kitties need their naps," he said.

"No nappies," I pouted. "No, no, no."

"Baby, don't make me put you in time out," he said.

I crossed my arms, turning away from him.

"No attitude either," he said.

I didn't say anything, stacking my blocks higher. I heard his chair roll closer and he scratched my head. I purred softly before scowling, pushing his hand away.

"Baby, don't be like that," he said.

"I wanna go to your meeting," I said.

Frank picked me up, pulling me into his lap. I scowled but curled up nonetheless.

"If you be good and take a nap then I can get you a treat," he said.

Frank showered me in kisses and I giggled.

"Fine," I said.

"Good, you want your sippy?" He asked.

I nodded and he got my sippy cup of milk. I drank it happily, cradled in his lap as he checked his email. Frank sighed, picking up the phone.

"What is this?" He asked, he sounded upset. "I did not approve of these designs...I don't care what she told you, fix it."

He hung up and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you," I said.

Frank kissed my cheek and I smiled. I finished half my sippy cup then set it down.

"I gotta go potty," I said.

"Alright, let me take you," he said.

Frank held my hand and lead me out to the hall. People moved around and I could hear copiers and phones ringing. He brought me to a bathroom and let me use the potty.

"What do you want for lunch, princess?" He asked while I washed my hands. "Kristin usually goes out to buy my lunch for me."

"I want ice cream," I said.

"Ice cream for lunch?" He asked with a small chuckle. "Maybe later but you've gotta get some real food in you."

"Okay, I want some McDonalds," I said. "Can I pretty please get a happy meal?"

"Yes, sweetheart," he said.

Frank held my hand and we walked back, stopping in front of Kristin's desk that was in front of his office.

"Can I have my usual for lunch?" Frank asked and she nodded. "And Gee wants a happy meal with chicken nuggets."

"And a toy," I added.

Frank smiled and nodded before we headed back into the office. I sat down and picked up my toy trains. I played with them for a while when suddenly there was a red dot.

Oh my god.

I went to grab it but scowled as it disappeared. Frank laughed and I frowned at the laser pointer in his hand.

"I'm sorry, my friend just told me that he uses laser pointers on neko kittens he has sometimes they he like it," he said.

The red dot appeared again and I crossed my arms.

Not falling for it.

It moved a little closer and I tried to grab at it again.

"You're so cute," Frank said, putting the little device into his pocket.

"Frankie, are you gonna get another neko?" I asked.

"Yeah, maybe in a little bit," Frank said. "We'll make sure you're all settled first."

"I am settled," I said. "You can go and help other nekos too."

"Are you sure?" He asked. "I don't want you to think you're unwelcome here or anything. I know little kittens need a lot of attention."

"Can I go to an auction with you?" I asked.

"I don't know, sweetheart," he said. "I don't think that's a very good idea."

"What if I'm a really good kitten?" I asked.

He sighed. "Maybe if you're being a very, very good kitten."

I smiled and nodded, playing with my toys. Kristin came in a little bit later with our lunch.

"Frankie, can you feed me again?" I asked.

"Fine, but only if you go down for your nap without fighting me," he said.

I nodded and he cradled me in his lap. Frank fed me as I smiled happily.

"I love you," I said.

Frank kissed my forehead and I giggled. Frank took bites of his salad in between feeding me.

"I miss my brother," I mumbled.

"I'm looking for him," he said.

"You are?" I asked.

"Yes, I've got all my connections keeping an eye out for them and contacting every neko doctor they know," he said.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"Now, finish your milk before your nap," he said when I was done with my chicken nuggets and French fries.

"But what about my toy?" I asked.

"You can only play with your toy after your nap," he said.

Frank carried me over and set me down on his couch that was against the wall. Frank laid my blanket over me, kneeling beside me. He tucked me in and I smiled softly as I yawned.

"Get some rest, Kitten," he whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Will you be back when I wake up?" I asked nervously.

Frank smiled, tucking Lola in with me. "I'll always be here, Gee."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.7K 24
A story how Frank finds it in his heart to love cats. (Completed.)
1.9K 72 24
[ON GOING] Gerard way is a sick 17 year old boy with an unhealthy obsession with emotionally hurting people. Like a game, he's done it with many man...
61.9K 1.7K 18
Gerard Way (24) is looking for extra money to produce his music. What happens when the famous musician Frank Iero (22) shows up looking for a room to...
72.2K 2.4K 24
Gee Way is a well known little in his high school but everyone knows he's one of the best fucks around, if not the best. He's a boy who wears pastel...