✓ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ✓ (ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ x ɴᴀɢɪꜱᴀ)

By xpromise_here

Nagisa has just started his new job as a student teacher, as soon as he steps into the messy classroom he qui... More

Arc One: Introductions
1.1 School and kisses
1.2 Attempts and surprise visit
1.3 Burnt rice
1.4 The six friends
1.5 Delinquents
1.6 Hangover
1.7 Uneasy
Arc Two: Class Trip
2.1 A sweaty day
2.2 Cool water
2.3 A good morning
2.4 Capture the flag
2.5 Civil War 2.0
2.7 Almost
2.8 Nostalgia
2.9 Nineteen vs three
2.10 Amateurs
2.11 Getting home
Arc Three: Mother
3.1 Nightmare
3.2 Concerned
3.3 Lunch
3.4 Unexpected guest
3.5 Hood
3.6 Note
3.7 Break in
3.8 Worried
3.9 Revenge
3.10 Priorities
3.11 Going back
Arc Four: Together
4.1 Ramen
4.2 Bored
4.3 Meet up
*Important note*
4.4 Roommates
4.5 I like you
4.6 Feelings
4.7 Confused
4.8 I love you - END
*rewriting questions w/ update*

2.6 Continuing

6.6K 212 20
By xpromise_here

"Karma-kun, there is more movement from the west, about five hundred meters away."

"You snipers get ready, try to take some of them down, they are most likely trying to get to you," he answers, he had now moved on from his knife to his pistol, spinning it around his finger, of course it's not loaded, he wouldn't want to shoot any of his teammates, or something like that.

"You two should get ready, the snipers will probably be busy trying to shoot so you'll have to be on the look out," his gaze lands on the two teammates who stand up, thrilled to do something else than just sit around and listen to reports.

"Ejiri Asuna and Kondo Jin has been taken out, both teams now have only eight members remaining," the announcement could be heard through everyone's earpieces.

"Karma-kun, they took Arashi-san out," the now only member left of group two whispers, hiding behind a tree. "Just try to take them out," the red head responds, the student looks behind the tree, trying to not be seen in the process.

He sees two black haired classmates, or in this case enemies. Taking the rubber knife sneakily out of the case tied to his leg, though a pistol probably would have been more useful in a situation such as that one, after just ten minutes of training he quickly realized he was much better at using a knife than a pistol or sniper.

Somehow he managed to silently and swiftly climb up the tree, thankfully there were many trees that blocked the enemies vision. Now standing taller than the two enemies, he walks out on the branch, the swaying making him a little unsure, after swallowing down the nervousness he steps out on the thin but thankfully sturdy branch.

Looking down at the two males he tries to come up with the most efficient way to take both of them down, the two of them were standing on separate branches meaning he couldn't just jump down on one of them and take both of them down. Or could he?

He let's out a small breath he didn't realize he was holding and takes out another knife, the grip on his knives tightens as he takes a leap of of the branch, breaking it in the process.

The two instantly looks towards the sound, only to be met with more trees.

"Shit!" the silent one of the two look towards his teammate who was grabbing onto the branch for dear life. His arm had a streak of red paint that you could easily mistake for blood, the silent blue eyed boy looks around, mainly on the ground as the enemy would most likely to be on the ground as the branch weren't that high up.

His search ended shortly as his blue eyes lock with a pair of brown eyes, a silent staring contest had begun, they were waiting for the other to make the first move.

The red team member's gaze slowly travels down the silent enemy's body, searching for any sort of weapon, even though he was quite cocky and mostly stupid, he did have experience in fights. His gaze lands upon a pistol resting in the black haired enemy's hand, his finger on the trigger.

Sucking in a breath he starts sprinting towards his enemy, the branch wasn't that high, he could easily jump and reach the male.

A jump was all it took for one of them to be taken out, though it seemed as if a pistol was better in the case that they were standing in. The brown head lands on his knees instead of trying to reach up and take out the enemy as it was pointless seeing as he was already taken out.

"Wow! That was so cool!" a green eyed boy states cheerily from his seated position under the branch he was previously standing on, in his eyes, it was like watching a movie.

"Let's go Nishida-kun, maybe we'll be able to catch up with Arashi-chan!" he stands up with a cheery smile, after giving his teammate a small wave he starts walking away, the brown head following shortly behind.

*

"Fuck yes!" the bleached blonde exclaims happily as she hits one of the enemies that were making their way towards the snipers.

"From what we can see, about three are getting closer, not counting the one Uchida-chan just took out," Sanzo reports, he was trying to hit one of the enemies that were swiftly moving towards them, most likely by the trees as they would move one second, then stop and then move again.

"Let's just wait for Kurahashi-chan to report who are out, that would be much simpler," the red head yawns out, his patience was running low.

"But they will probably be able to reach them before Kurahashi-san is able to report who are out," Toki speaks out, looking at the red head who was simply standing by the flag.

"They'll take them down," he takes out his knife once again and starts throwing it up and down, trying to erase his boredom.

"But what if they don't? We'll be the only ones left," he stands up himself, looking at the red head who was looking right back at him. "Yup, that may be the case," the brown head groans and sits down again.

"Oka Izuku, Nishida Satoru and Arashi Misa has been taken out, there are now six left on the red team and seven left on the blue team," the sadist gives out a low whistle with a small chuckle.

"You think Nagisa-sensei is one of the ones trying to take down the snipers?" the brown head looks towards the red head, trying to strike up a conversation to not be bored.

"No, probably not," the red head sits down besides the flag, the moist ground making his paints a little wet. "If there are only three on the move towards them, and Uchida-chan took out one, then there are three left on the blue team's grounds, you think they're waiting for us to make the move?" the brown head continues, it was awfully boring just sitting there.

"Probably, then I'll just send you out."

"But the ones left from taking down Kaneko-kun and the others then? They will most likely head over here."

"You don't think I can take down some mere high school kids?" the red head's face had turned into a sadistic smile, memories from the many times he had beaten up high school kids flooded his mind.

"Well, probably, still though," their conversation falls silent as they continue sitting there in boredom as they previously did.

"They are just about fifty meters away from us, we're trying to shoot them though the trees make them hard to see," Shunso updates them, the three of them doesn't take an eye of the movements that could be seen through the leaves.

"One of you could distract them while the two others try to hit them or get into another blind spot," Karma responds, standing uponce again and looking towards the direction they should be in.

"So one of us will be a decoy?" Yuri questions, the movement seemed to have stopped, either they were hiding or they were just out of sight.

"Yeah, pretty much," the red head laughs lightly. "I'll do it then," Sanzo quickly says while starting to climb down the tree, he was fairly good with throwing knives though since they were made of rubber it wasn't the same as throwing darts, making him take up sniping instead as he was pretty good at that as well.

"I'll distract them and try to take at least one of them out," the teal haired boy continues, jumping down from the lowest branch of the tree. The two snipers that were still in the trees makes sure to update him whenever they saw some movement, all while they were trying to get to some of the nearby trees that had more leaves, meaning that they would be in a blind spot.

"Naru Kenko has been taken out, there are now seven left on the blue team," Hinano's voice distracted them for a second, though they quickly shook their heads and go right back into serious mode.

"More movement, it should be close to you," Shunso reports, hugging the tree trunk as he didn't want to fall down, he would surely break a bone.

"I see them, it's Ishikura-kun, Akari-chan, Saza-chan and Miyake-kun," his voice was barely a whisper, signaling he was close to them. "They are four?"

"Yeah, we must've missed one of them, can you see any of them?" he ducks down behind a tree, taking out the knives from it's holders. "Yeah, one I think, how about you Matsuno-kun?" the girl questions, not batting an eye to her friend as she tries to sits down in a steady position.

"Yeah, I'll try to shoot them so we don't give away the new spot directly," he himself gets settled down, there were few leaves around him, leaving him open though hopefully not too open.

All of them keep their eyes on the four enemies that were standing around, trying to keep hidden by the help of trees and bushes.

The purple head steadies his breathing and bites down on his tongue, pulling the trigger and watching the small paint ball fly towards the trees. A small splash could be heard throughout the enemies, one of them stumbles forward, his right hand reaching for the back of his head to see what it was. 

He felt some sort of wetness seep through the hood as well as his gloves, retreating his hand and looking down at it he sees red paint cover the fingertips of the glove. "They probably see us, we should hurry up and change spots," a red haired girl states, motioning for them to start moving.

"We'll win this Ishikura-kun, don't worry," a sweet girl smiles at the silent one who had started walking the opposite direction. A scoff was all she heard before she had started walking herself.

"Should we go by ground?" the red haired boy asks, looking at the two girls with a small but serious smile. "Why not go by trees? Shouldn't we use Nagisa-sensei's training while we have the chance?" Aki giggles lightly as she walks over to a tree. "No, we should go by ground, I'll report to Nagisa-sensei in the meanwhile," Umi quickly stops her from climbing up and starts walking in the direction Sanzo was sitting in.

"They are making their way over here, could you at least try to hit them?" Sanzo whispers a hint off annoyance evident in his voice. "Chill, just stay hidden, we can see another one," Yuri responds, taking aim and pulling the trigger.

A red splash was seen at a tree only a few meters away from their teammate, he lets out a small gasp though quickly shuts his mouth to not be found. "We should hurry," the red haired girl says and starts jogging.

"You missed, they are making their way towards you," he whispers with a teasing voice. "Just do your job and distract them," Shunso sighs as he aims towards the movement that could be seen through the leaves.

"Yeah, yeah," he stands up, the enemies now far away so they wont hear him, he starts sprinting to another tree in the directions the enemies had gone in, making sure not to bee seen and looking out for any sticks that might snap under his step, wouldn't want to make one of the cliche movie mistakes.

Taking up a rock he throws it towards the enemies that were fairly far away, but would surely hear the sound of the rock. It was a classic trick, but it would work, hopefully.

"What was that?" the rock bounces of a tree, the sound of it echoing through the woods.

"Someone there?" the brunette asks quietly, her grip on her knife tightening. "Of course someone is there, you two go and I'll stay," Ryo says, grabbing his pistol and making sure it's loaded.

"Let's go Saza-chan," Umi starts running in the same direction leaving the red haired boy behind.

"The girls are on their way, Miyake-kun stayed behind," the red team member whispers, looking towards the red haired enemy who was now climbing up a tree, probably to get an advantage point.

"What a great distraction you are," Yuri says sarcastically, focusing on the movement that could be seen coming closer to them. 

Meanwhile, Sanzo stands up, sneakily looking behind the tree to look towards Ryo who was jumping from branch to branch, stumbling a bit whenever he lands. The red head comes closer, only a few meter away, surprisingly he hadn't noticed the red team member.

Sucking in a breath, he jumps out, and throws a knife towards the red head who was now mid air, a second knife following shortly after, just as the second knife is about to hit the enemy, he fires a paint ball towards the teal haired boy.

Two splashes was heard and then the sound of something hitting the ground, both of them stumble back, the blue team member falling off of the branch he had just landed on.

"So, are we both out now?" the red head asks with a light chuckle, picking up the rubber knife covered in red paint that was laying on the ground. "I think so."

"What was that about Nagisa-sensei training you?" Senzo stands up and starts walking towards his classmate, holding out a hand for him. "Thanks, you heard that?" he pulls himself up with the help of his classmates hand and smiles lightly, taking off the hood. "Yeah."

"I'll tell you later, let's just go to Kurahashi-san."

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Was planning on ending the red vs blue in this chapter, though didn't want it to be too long so I'll just end it here. Hope you enjoyed, please leave suggestions and feedback in the comments, sorry for the horrible "action" scenes.

I wanna publish the first chapter of another fanfiction I've been writing on for a while now though I don't know if I should do it yet since I'm not even close to finishing this fanfiction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 60 12
☆ 𝐤. 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 where (name) suffers from abuse, and Karma helps her, causing something to bloom between them. ⚠ 𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔾𝔾𝔼ℝ 𝕎...
193K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
2.4K 62 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
692K 44.8K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...