The Runt of the Litter

Von iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is a little kitten who is sold into slavery by his parents. Thankfully, a certain man named Frank Ier... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Choater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Choater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 3

3.9K 120 91
Von iamcatastrophic

I yawned as I woke up, stretching my arms. I've been here for a few days now and I loved every second of it. I could smell something cooking and I smiled, grabbing Lola before I went to the kitchen.

"Hey, I have to go back to work today, it's Monday," Frank said.

I frowned sadly as I looked at him in his suit.

"I made you pancakes and there's food in the fridge for lunch," he said.

Frank set a plate down on the counter for me with a glass of milk.

"I'll call you later, Gee," Frank said. "See you when I get home. If you're good you can have a little treat."

I smiled, nodding quickly. Frank kissed the top of my head and I purred softly. He grabbed his keys and walked out the front door and I heard him lock it behind him.

I bit my lip and ate my breakfast. The whole house was so empty and quiet. I put my plate in the sink when I was done, going to look around.

I opened the backyard to see a huge yard with a big garden. On the stone patio there was a grill and a seating area around a bonfire. There was also a huge pool with a hot tub that was connected and raised slightly, creating a waterfall into the pool.

I walked closer and reached in, feeling that the hot tub was warm but not hot, it wasn't turned on. Unlike most other nekos, I didn't mind water as much. I didn't like big bodies of water or being in water too long but I didn't mind being in water.

I went back inside, looking around. I opened a door to an office, seeing a big, dark oak desk in the middle of the room with a computer on it. There were a bunch of matching oak shelves lining the walls, some covered with books and others covered with records.

On a little table by the window was a vinyl player and a bunch of picture frames, each one holding a photo of nekos, which I assumed were the ones Frank has helped. I smiled softly at some of the ones who were in graduation gowns and others in what looked like monumental places.

There was a bulletin board on the wall too. Some pictures were tacked up of Frank at concerts and there were postcards sent from the nekos, seemingly sent periodically from every one of them.

I left Frank's office and went upstairs. There were multiple bedrooms, all clean and nicely decorated. There was a big double door and I opened it up to see another bedroom. This one was clearly Frank's room.

This room was the biggest by far. The walls were light feet and there was dark hardwood floors. There was a big fireplace with a tv over it and a soft white couch in front of it with a dark coffee table.

The big, soft bed had a dark red comforter. The bedframe was dark wood with matching nightstands. A Stephen King book was on the nightstand, dog eared to the page he must've left off on last night. There was a big, fluffy white rug on the floor.

Through a door I found a huge walk in closet and another door in that had a bathroom with a large shower and an even bigger bathtub.

I walked around the entire house, counting a total of six bedrooms and seven and two half bathrooms. I sat on the couch, biting my lip. I turned on the tv and curled up on the couch, sucking on my paci as I hugged Lola.

A few hours later my phone rang and I gasped happily when I saw it was Frank.

"Frankie!" I cheered. "I miss you!"

I smiled as Frank chuckled.

"I missed you too, sweetheart," he said.

I giggled, hugging Lola.

"I'm on my lunch break right now, how is everything there? Are you being good?" He asked.

"Yeah, I've been such a good boy," I said. "I explored the house and now I'm just watching cartoons."

"Make sure you eat lunch, princess," Frank reminded me.

"I will when my tummy gets hungry," I said, smiling at the little pet name. "When are you getting home, Frankie?"

"Not for a few more hours so you're gonna have to entertain yourself until I get back, okay?" Frank asked.

I didn't say anything as I pouted. I didn't want Frank to be gone that long.

"Answer me, sweetheart," he said.

"Okay, Frankie," I sighed. "I just miss you is all."

"I know, Kitten, I miss you too," he said. "Why don't you check your dating sight?"

I opened his laptop that was sitting on the coffee table and went to my account.

"No messages," I mumbled sadly. "No one wants the runt."

"Sweetheart, they don't even know you're a neko, they won't know you're the runt," Frank said. "All they see is a beautiful, beautiful boy who deserves all the love in the world."

I giggled, blushing softly.

"Thank you, Frankie," I said softly.

"Of course, Princess," he said

I smiled, looking up at the ceiling. I love hearing him call me princess.

"I have to go," he said quietly, he sounded a little upset.

"Oh," I mumbled. "When will you be home again?"

"At about four," Frank said. "Make sure you eat, Beautiful, i'll see you later."

"Bye bye," I said sadly.

We hung up and I sighed as I looked at Lola.

"I miss him," I said. "He's so sweet."

I gave Lola a kiss and smiled.

"Don't you just love it here?" I asked. "It's so much nicer than my old apartment and I'm sure it's nicer than the warehouse where you were stored."

I got up and went to the kitchen. I smiled happily when I found a plate of fish sticks in the fridge with apple and orange slices. I took the fruit off the plate to heat the fish up before going back to the couch.

When I was done, I curled up under a blanket, turning down the tv volume slightly. I closed my eyes as I slowly fell asleep on the nice soft couch.

"Hey, Kitten," someone whispered.

I woke up, seeing Frank kneeling beside me. He scratched my ear gently and I purred.

"Hello, Beautiful," he said, still using that soft, calming voice. "Did you have a nice nap?"

I nodded softly and he smiled, kissing my cheek.

"I got you a treat," he said.

I sat up and Frank moved to sit beside me.

"Okay, first of all I got you some sippy cups, I thought you might like that better," he said.

"Have you been learning about how to properly care for kittens?" I asked with a small giggled.

"Yeah, I've never had a kitten before," Frank said. "I'm used to older, matured nekos, not little kittens. I just wanna make sure you're comfortable."

I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"And here is your treat, I got you a little cupcake from the bakery down the street from where I work," he said.

Frank grabbed a small bakery box and I smiled when I saw the cupcake topped with a swirl of pink frosting and sprinkles.

"Thank you!" I cheered, kissing his cheek.

"I'm gonna go get changed," Frank said.

I nodded, eating my cupcake happily. He came back a little while later in just a t-shirt and shorts.

"So, Gee, now that you've adjusted to staying here I think it's time we go over the rules," he said.

I pouted, feeling a bit of frosting above my lip. Frank chuckled, grabbing a napkin to wipe it off.

"There's not a lot, only a couple," he said. "Your bedtime is at ten thirty and nap time is after lunch. No leaving the house alone unless I give you permission, I don't want anything happening to you. No sweets unless I tell you otherwise, I don't want you having a sugar rush or getting a tummy ache. I think that's just about it, just listen to what I tell you to do."

I smiled softly and nodded, finishing my cupcake.

"And if you're good then you get treats like sweets or a later bedtime," he said and I smiled excitedly. "But if you're bad you get punished by time out or an early bedtime."

"Do all your nekos get so many rules and punishments and stuff?" I asked.

"Not usually," he said. "But you're a kitten so you need more structure."

"I'll be a big neko in four years!" I said proudly.

"Yes you will," he said, petting me head.

I purred, nuzzling against him.

"And when I'm a big neko I get to do big boy things but right now I can only do little kitten things," I said.

"That's okay, in just four years you can do big neko things," he said.

"Wanna watch cartoons with me, Frankie?" I asked.

He nodded and I smiled happily, curling up in his lap. The two of us watched cartoons quietly. His fingers ran through my hair, scratching my ear occasionally.

There was suddenly a ping from his laptop, which I had left open after checking my messages. Frank grabbed it and I gasped when I saw I actually had a message on my dating profile.

"Look here, you've already gotten a message," Frank said.

He opened it up and I saw it was from a guy named Dallon. From his profile picture, he looked very pretty.

"Do you wanna accept?" Frank asked.

I blushed shyly, burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"I've never been on a date before," I said. "I've never had a boyfriend before either."

"Well, there's a first time for everything," he said. "You don't have to but he seems like a nice guy."

"Okay," I said.

Frank sent a message back for me because I was too nervous to do it myself.

"Alright, looks like you're going on your first date tomorrow," he said.

I bit my lip, feeling the butterfly of nerves in my stomach.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

72.2K 2.4K 24
Gee Way is a well known little in his high school but everyone knows he's one of the best fucks around, if not the best. He's a boy who wears pastel...
1.9K 72 24
[ON GOING] Gerard way is a sick 17 year old boy with an unhealthy obsession with emotionally hurting people. Like a game, he's done it with many man...
370K 19.2K 38
Mikey Way gets bullied by Frank Iero and his friends, being the butt of all their jokes. But what nobody knows is that Mikey has a brother named Gera...
164K 9.2K 35
|Completed| Gerard is considered a kitten because he's only 18. An adult neko is 22 years old. Nekos are very rare and expensive to got. When Gerard'...