Tododeku angst

By EmoNekoOtaku

Izuku is in the wonderful college UA. His life is going pretty well, other than a few bumps with some bullies... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N, Not a chapter
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N Pt. 1
A/N Pt. 2 (Finale!!)

Chapter 5

13.7K 382 922
By EmoNekoOtaku

It was nice to be able to go home finally, but the pain levels were so high that I had to go out in a wheelchair. Todoroki was wheeling to the car while my mom walked next to us, fretting bout me going back into classes. 

"I know you're almost done with the year, but that's eve more reason why you should be going to class for the finals, but you can't go to-" My mom ranted. 

"Mom, I'm fine in a wheelchair," I said. "My classes are relatively close together and I have some friends who can push me around." 

My mom didn't seem satisfied, but had to end the conversation as she had to go to work. Todoroki helped me into his car, and we started heading home. It was an almost awkward silence. 

"Ochako and Iida wanted to have dinner with you. They called while you were sleeping," He commented. I nodded a bit. 

"Where?" I asked. If it was Sushi,  I would go on the strongest pain med's possible, cause FREE SUSHI. 

"A new restaurant, I think it specializes in steaks," I stuck my tongue out at his words. He laughed a little at my face. 

"If you don't want to go, I can get pizza or something," Todoroki said between laughs. I must've made another face, because he laughed again. 

"Can we get... Pho?" I asked. My stomach was still unsettled, and honestly I didn't think I could keep much more down. 

"Yeah sure," 

The ride home was uneventful, we picked up the Pho and drove to our Dorm. I held the Pho while Todoroki wheeled me in. I sat down at our table and started setting it up. 

"Not feeling well?" Todoroki asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Why do you ask?" He sighed. 

"I've been your dorm mate for nearly a year, I know what you eat when you feel sick." 

That actually hit a pretty soft spot. It was easy to think no one cared when your roommate was out all the time, and your friends only saw you on the weekend's. If they wanted to be your friend. But Todoroki had been paying attention this whole time? I went over to hug Todoroki. 

"Izu-Chan?" I pressed my head into is chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

I didn't want to let go, but my stomach growled. Todoroki pulled back a little, resting his hands on my head. He smiled a little. 

"Why don't we go eat?" He asked. I giggled a little and said okay. I sat down across from him, and started eating. We chatted a little bit, and I got to talk about characters and such more. Todoroki seemed excited to get into them. Before I knew it, I had finished the bowl of food. 

Standing up to clear the dishes, I was suddenly stopped. 

"Sho-Chan?" 

"You have a broken arm. You are not cleaning up our food," He told me, picking the garbage out of my hands. I couldn't even protest as he had already thrown out what I had been holding. 

I huffed, but went to my dresser to get changed into pajamas. I went into the bathroom to change into it. My pajamas were an oversize plus ultra shirt, and baggy plad sweat pants. I brushed my teeth, then went back out to my bed. I pulled out my phone on my bed. 

I started scrolling through Tumblr, trying to make myself at least a little tired. Suddenly a hand grabbed my phone and moved it onto my night stand. I looked up to see Todoroki staring at me hair from above me. His hands were on either side of my head, and his legs were on either side of my legs. I felt my face start to heat up. 

"Sh-sho-Chan?" I stuttered, feeling his hot breath against my mouth. 

There's a point in a romantic relationship when you don't get flustered by everything, and soon, I will reach that point. 

He smiled a little at me. His face lowered against mine, and he slowly started to kiss just under my eye. He pulled back a little. 

"Your freckles are really cute," He murmured, moving his face back to mine. He slowly kissed another freckle. I giggled. Todoroki really is sweet. I brought my none broken arm up to his hair. I honestly love his hair, it's just really pretty and soft. 

I twisted his hair around in my fingers while he continued to kiss my freckles. He nuzzled into my fingers. Suddenly he pressed his body against mine, in a sort of half - hug. 

"Sho-Chan~! Your crushing me~!" I groaned. He mumbled something incoherent in my ear. 

His breaths started to even out against my ear. I sighed softly, then closed my eyes. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I woke up, I noticed that Todoroki had managed to curl around me again. I almost giggled at how cute he was. I extracted myself from him, then went to the bathroom to change. I felt myself eyeing the cupboard under the sink, but I forced my eyes away. I couldn't... not without him right out there. 

I changed into a hoodie and jeans, then went to check the time. It was 6:30. Todoroki should get up now, I couldn't go to classes, but that doesn't mean he can't. It is the middle of the week. 

I walked out of the bathroom. 

"Sho-Chan, you need to get ready for class," I said, shaking Todoroki lightly. He rolled away from me, groaning. 

I had a sudden really random idea, but before I could put a filter on myself, I was leaning forward towards him. I kissed his cheek slowly. He smiled in his sleep. Then I started to kiss down his cheek, along his jawline, and then slowly onto his neck. I pocked my tongue out of my mouth, licking along his neck. I felt him squirm a little bit underneath me. I smirked a little bit. I started sucking on his neck lightly, not enough to leave a hickey, but enough for him to feel it. 

I drug my tongue down his neck, moving his shirt away, and then along his collarbone. I pushed my hands slightly up his shirt, and I could feel him shiver. I ran my tongue down as far his shirt would permit, then sucked lightly again. I heard a soft moan come from him. 

Suddenly I pulled away, feeling the absence of heat even though that's what I wanted him to feel. I heard a rustling of blankets behind me. 

"Fuck you Midoriya..." I heard him grown behind me. I turned around, winked and stuck my tongue out, then walked as fast as I could into the bathroom. 

"Now I'm gonna be turned on all day!" I heard him complain from the other room.

"You need to get ready for school!" I shouted back. I heard a grunt. 

I waited for twenty minute, hopefully enough time for him to get changed, then went out. I saw Todoroki at our table, dressed but obviously disgruntled, eating cereal. I almost laughed at him. He glared at me. 

"You better head out before your late." 

He looked at his watch. A look of panic spread across his face, and he shot up, grabbing his backpack and shoes. 

"I trust you not to get into any trouble while I'm gone, right?" 

"No promises!" I called back, but he was already out the door. I let out a shaky breath. 

I then went to my phone, checking my messages. 

Ochako: Hi Deku! I'll pick up the homework from all the classes I have with you, hope you get better soon! 

I smiled at her message. 

Izuku: Thank you so much! 

I had a couple like these, but then  couple caught my attention. They were all from unknown numbers. 

***-***-****: We'll get you back for this bitch! 

I went to another one. 

***-***-****: Meet us behind the gym at 7:30 alone, or your boyfriend gets it 

This one made my eyes widen. I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes. I knew what they were capable of, this was a serious threat. I needed to go, or Todoroki would suffer for it. Suddenly that same number texted me again. 

***-***-****: And don't even try telling the cops, they can't stop us

I slid down against the door, my hands tangled in my hair. I couldn't not go, Todoroki would get seriously injured. I couldn't tell the cops, they would find a way. Tears welled over my eyes, trickling down my face. My breaths were shaky and uneven. 

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

I can't let Todoroki get hurt because of me, but still... I knew what they could do. What they did the other night was nothing compared to what they could do. 

"I..." I gulped back a sob. "I need to go."

(1493 words) 

Ahhh another short chapter. I am officially swamped with homework, and as an idiot, decided to make the commitment to another fanfiction. Make sure to check it out, it will be on my profile. Again, thanks for clicking onto this! If you have suggestions for the story I would really appreciate that! I'm trying to even out the fluff and angst, so if you would like to help even it out please comment about it! In the next chapter, I could introduce quite a bit of smut, or I could make it overly angsty and fluffy. Maybe a combination of all three. Tell me which you guys prefer! Votes and Comments appreciated! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518 9 22
It's their 2nd year at UA. Over the summer, Todoroki finally asked Deku out, and the news spread as the new year at UA began. Everyone accepted and c...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...
100K 1.8K 34
!UNCOMPLETED NEVER WILL BE GOD I HATE THIS! Izuku and Todoroki have always been friends, from the time they were youngin's- to when Bakugou boldly co...
2.8M 99.2K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...