Carter's Saint(not edited)

Por coocooforcocopuffzz

Semya Gonzalez is 21 years old working as a bartender at a strip club. It's very cliche til billionaire and m... MΓ‘s

Who the story revolves around
Sneak peak
πŸ•Š1πŸ•Š
Thinsg to know
πŸ•Š2πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š4πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š5πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š6πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š7πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š8πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š9πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š10πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š11πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š12πŸ•Š
Annoucement
πŸ•Š13πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š14πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š15πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š16πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š17πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š18πŸ•Š
πŸ•Š19πŸ•Š
πŸ•ŠοΈ20πŸ•ŠοΈ

πŸ•Š3πŸ•Š

5.7K 94 16
Por coocooforcocopuffzz

Semya

S-"what are you doing" he kissed up my neck to my mouth licking my lips. I held back my moan because this is wrong, I turned my head before anything happened. That backfired, he grabbed my neck turning my head and kissed me roughly.

He licked my lips asking for access which I denied, he slapped my ass causing me to gasp in shock which gave him access to shove his tongue in my mouth. I couldn't help but kiss him back , he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, before we could do anything Conner walked in.

Co-*cough cough* Carter kissed me one more time before putting me done and turning around.

C-"what Conner"

Conner chuckled co-"sorry for interrupting, but you and Amelio should know better"

C-"what do you want Conner " he was getting mad. I started walking away but he grabbed me pulling me into him. C-"don't move"

Co-"I'm ready to go, so wrap it up literally" Conner walked away and Carter started kissing down my neck again give me a hickey. I pulled away turning towards him.

S-" Carter no, I don't know what got into me but I'm not like that"

C-" ok" I know he was upset. C-"let me take you out" I was shocked.

S-"when?"

C-"right now"

S-"I cant, I won't get off until 1 and I have nothing to wear"

C-"go home right now and I'll you up in a hour"

S-"I cant"

C-"you can"

S-"ok...well what should I wear"

C-"something casual"

S-"ok,let me go get drea"

C-"give me a kiss first" I laughed

S-"no,maybe after the date, whatever just happened was not meant to happen."

Carter rolled his eyes "fine" I waved bye and went to find drea. I went to our sleeping spot and couldn't believe my eyes, her and Amelio were having sex. I screaming turning around closing my eyes, I heard Amelio groan and Andrea sigh.

S-" I would appreciate it if you guys got dressed, Andrea hurry we gotta go."

A-"you couldn't wait five minutes "

S-"no now hurry and meet me in the car, and give Amelio our address to give to carter." I left before they could ask any questions. After a minute Andrea walks out with lio, she kisses him and comes to the car.

A-"you always interrupting me getting d**k, best I've ever had"

S-"well...Carter asked me out and I said yes"

A-"you dead ass"

S-"yes bitch" I showed her the hickies he gave me and she freaked, I then told her everything.

A-"yes bitch I'm gone make you sexy even in casual"I laughed and pulled off.

-at the apartment-

A-"go shower while I pick out an outfit"

I rushed into the bathroom stripping then getting in the shower. After shaving(just in case) and washing up I brush my teeth and walk out the bathroom. Andrea was sitting on my bed on her phone, she looked up and pointed to my outfit. She picked out a yellow dress with a yellow head band and white sandals, she then had white lingerie for undergarments.

S-"I love it but what about my hair"

A-"get dressed then I'll put it in a half up half down"

S-"ok" I put on the lingerie she laid out then everything else. I looked at Andrea cheesing at her phone.

S-"what's making you cheese so hard."

A-"lio, and go get the hair stuff quick"

S-"as in Amelio, the one I caught you fucking?"

A-"yes, is it ok for him to come over?"

S-yeah, but I don't wanna hear y'all fucking" she blushed.

A-"can you stay with Carter then"

S-"we just met drea"

A-"oh my god cmon, I'm not asking y'all to fuck damn"

S-"still, me and him in the same house "

A-"please bestie"

S-"fine!!" I got up and went to go get the hair stuff then came back an say on my bed facing the wall. She took my hair out the ponytail and started.

S-"what if he thinks I'm weird"

A-"he won't, I already packed you a bag"

S-"you prepared for this"

A-"kinda" she said with that are you and face.

S-"fine what to say when I get in the car"

A-"nothing play it cool"

S-"ok"

A-"I'm done now"

S-I get up looking in the mirror, "I'm so sexy"

A-"yes bitch I did that"

My phone started ringing, I turned to see that it was an unknown number. I assumed it was Carter so I picked up.

S-"hello?"

C-"are you going to come down"

S-"yes" I laughed "I didn't know it was you"

C-"ok"I hung up and grabbed the bag

S-"wish me luck"

A-"good luck babe, get some good d**k."

S-"ok" I laughed.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

296K 2.9K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
6.3K 60 26
"I don't fucking care about what they said. Do you understand me? You were mine before and you're mine now, Angel," His thrusts became brutal as I st...
106K 4.5K 35
CECILIA is 27 years old, has had a beautiful life, a one that she loved. She had her friends with her, and family with her. One day she was finally r...
762 120 34
Carmen Cortez, 21, is not just your ordinary woman. She is someone who has made plentiful mistakes, but will do everything she can to fix them, even...