Carter's Saint(not edited)

By coocooforcocopuffzz

Semya Gonzalez is 21 years old working as a bartender at a strip club. It's very cliche til billionaire and m... More

Who the story revolves around
Sneak peak
🕊1🕊
Thinsg to know
🕊3🕊
🕊4🕊
🕊5🕊
🕊6🕊
🕊7🕊
🕊8🕊
🕊9🕊
🕊10🕊
🕊11🕊
🕊12🕊
Annoucement
🕊13🕊
🕊14🕊
🕊15🕊
🕊16🕊
🕊17🕊
🕊18🕊
🕊19🕊
🕊️20🕊️

🕊2🕊

6.1K 129 0
By coocooforcocopuffzz

Carter

"FUCK YOU WANT" I said screaming "it's 6:30 in the fucking morning, who knocking on my damn door."

C-" Carter get the fuck up we going to that strip club today."

I ignored him not responding , turning over I see the bitch from last night still in my bed. I get up and she turns over smiling which quickly fades.

C-" when I get out of the shower you better be gone."

Girl-"but-"

C-"I'm not saying it again" I went in the bathroom closing the door and taking my shorts off. I start the shower then step in.

-10 minutes later-
I made my shower quick, I stepped out wrapping a towel around my waist and brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth out and washed my face, I walked out to see that she was gone, thankfully. I then got dressed and headed down stairs.

C-" I want my money Conner" I said stepping inside the kitchen seeing my brother.

Co-"I'm working on it brother, Nikoli is tracking him now"

C-"where is Amelio so we can go" I was getting irritated.

Co-"he's on his way"

C-"we need to wrap this up quick, in and out."

Co-"understood"

I walked outside to see Amelio stepping out of his car.

L-"Brother!!9 he exclaimed with his arms open.
(Lio(pronounced as Leo)is Amelio)
C-"Amelio" I said pulling him into a brotherly hug.

Co-"finally lio" Conner said walking out of the house. I turned so I can see both of their faces.

C-"let's go"

L-"Games faces" lio said smirking.

-10 minutes later-
We pulled up to the strip club to see Rob I presume, waiting for us. I stepped out first and they followed, Rob started walking to us smiling with his hand out.

R-"welcome!" I shakes his extended hand and lio and Conner did the same.

C-"thank you, we would like to see the inside now" he seemed nervous, understandable.

R-"um...yes of course, follow me" we followed behind him to see strippers and men walking around . Rob was walking toward the bar and to my surprise there was a girl, quite beautiful. I took my time looking at her til I took my eyes of her body and looked in her eyes. We made eye contact and she blushed then looked away.

R-"if you need anything you can ask Semya and Andrea" we nodded and continued walking.

R-" Andrea and Semya" the girl at the bar turned around and the other girl walked over.

S-"yes"

R-"I want you and Andrea to get these three men whatever they want" he emphasized whatever, they didn't look comfortable or pleased.

SA-"understood"
(Both of them"
She looked at me and realized I was staring at her,she blushed which was cute.

S-"is there anything I could get you?"she asked me.

C-"your name is Semya correct" I was sure it was.

S-"that is correct sir and you are"

C-"Carter, and these two are Amelio and Conner" she smiled and waved at them.

C-"to answer your question yes, you can get something"

S-"and that is" Conner and lio walked off I guess looking around.

I smirk at her response and mine c-"your number." She looked surprised at my response.

S-"that's not available" did she just turn me down? I think she did.

C-"playing hard to get"I said cocking my eyebrow at her.

S-"no just not interested" she walked to the back, I followed not liking her response. I grabbed her wait turning her around and pressing her against me. She looked taken back by my actions. I always get what I want and right now I want her.

S-"what are you doing" I trailed kisses up her neck then her mouth ignoring her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 8.3K 43
EDITING GO READ 'Until You'; good boy x bad girl tutor romance
103 1 14
This is a *𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲* written story about two people that were 𝘯𝘰𝘵 blessed upon the throne. Having to break apart from the shadows of t...
816K 15.3K 48
There isn't room for relationships,love or the show of emotions in the Italian mafia,that was proven when Mason Russo lost the love of his life,Selin...
2.4K 11 52
Nova- the girl who was taken from a young age a put through hell. She does as she's told and works for the American mafia. Everything she knows is wh...