monster - stiles stilinski

filteredthots द्वारा

the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3 अधिक

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042

043

2.8K 46 12
filteredthots द्वारा

CHAPTER FOURTY THREE:

they started getting closer to them and stiles and marcie started backing up.

"divine move. divine move. you think you have any moves at all?" you can kill the oni. but me? me? i'm a thousand years old. you can't kill me!" void stiles shouted.

"but we can change you." marcie said.

"what?" void stiles said looking at her.

"you forgot about the scroll." stiles said.

"the shugendo scroll." marcie said.

"change the host." void stiles whispered.

"that's right." marcie said.

"you can't be a fox and a wolf." stiles said.

scott appeared from behind them and bit his arm as he let out a scream.

scott let go of him and kira showed up and stabbed them with her sword.

void stiles fell on his knees and a fly flew out of his mouth.

isaac showed up out of no where and trapped the fly in the triskele box.

voids face cracked like cement and he fell to the ground and turned to dust, disappearing.

marcie saw stiles fall to the floor and her heart dropped. he couldn't be dead. not like that. not now.

"stiles, stiles no!" marcie said as she kneeled in front of him.

"he's still breathing." scott said before taking off his jacket and putting it under stiles' head.

-

marcie held his hand and she saw his eyes flutter open.

everyone let out a breath of relief and stiles looked around.

"oh, god, i fainted, didn't i?" stiles asked as they let out a small chuckle.

"we're alive. we all alive?" stiles asked.

"yeah. we're okay." scott replied.

everyone looked over at lydia when they saw her stand up.

lydia started to walk out and the rest of them followed behind her.

marcie didn't get the chance to see what happened because all she saw was lydia running up to her and wrapping her arms around her as she cried.

when marcie saw why she was crying she held her tighter.

aiden was dead.

-

"i wish i could say something to him. i wish i could say something to all of them. but i don't know how much space or how much time i'm supposed to give them. and i know i'm still just the new girl at school." kira said to lydia.

"not for long." lydia said.

she looked out into the hall and saw malia talking to coach about being on the track team.

malia smiled at her and lydia smiled back at her.

isaac and ethan were moving on, they were going to move away from beacon hills.

scott was going to help malia control her shifts.

stiles had cleaned up his room and got rid of his board to clear up his head.

derek had a dream that kate was still alive.

as for marcie, she was in need of healing after the loss of her best friend. she wasn't never going to forget her.

"well... he's just different. when i first moved here, i had a plan- no boyfriends till college. i just move too much. but... then i met him, and... he was different. i-i don't know. can't explain it." allison said with a smile.

"sounds like someone's in love." marcie teased.

their talks.

"i've actually heard this story, it's pretty intense if you ask me." marcie said.

"cryptozoologists believe it may have been a subspecies of hoofed predator, possibly a mesonychid." allison kept reading.

"slipping into a coma bored." lydia said.

"while others believe it was a powerful sorcerer who could shape shift into a man eating monster." allison said.

"any of this have anything to do with your family?" lydia asked her.

"this. it is believed that la bete was finally trapped and killed by a renown hunter who claimed his wife and four children were the first to fall prey to the creature. his name was argent." allison explained.

"see? intense." marcie said.

the times they sat together at lunch.

"but not as much as i'm going to ask." allison said.

"what? what's that supposed to mean?" lydia asked.

"it means that you, marcie, you're going to cancel on whatever dumb roided up jock you said yes to and you're going to go with somebody else." allison said.

"like, who?" marcie asked her.

"him." allison said looking over at someone.

marcie searched to where allison was looking and her eyes fell upon the one and only, stiles stilinski.

how she got them to go to the dance together.

"hey, so, you and stiles?" allison said making marcie look up from her phone with her brows raised.

"what about us?" marcie asked making allison chuckle.

"you seriously can't tell me that there's nothing going on. i mean, i saw you guys slow dancing at the dance, you guys almost kissed!" allison said making marcie let out a sigh.

"if i'm being honest, i'm not sure how i feel." marcie said before allison gave her a smile.

"because of tristan?" allison asked as marcie nodded and looked down at her hands, picking at her finger nails.

"stiles is a great guy and i hate myself for not liking him back, but i still love tristan... i'm just not in love with him." marcie explained.

"it's okay to not know how you feel." allison told her as they arrived at the hospital.

how good she was at giving marcie advice.

"stiles' hoodie?" allison asked with a smirk making marcie roll her eyes.

"i was cold." marcie told her.

"whatever." allison said smiling.

"it's not my fault he offered it to me." marcie said.

"sure, mar." allison replied.

how much she loved her and stiles together.

"are you okay?" marcie asked her.

"for lydia." allison said.

"for lydia." marcie said grabbing allisons hand and they continued walking.

how caring they were towards each other.

"hey, can i get some advice?" marcie asked making allison look up at her.

"what's wrong?" allison asked her.

"it's not that something's wrong, it's more like something that happened... something like stiles and i... kissing. twice." marcie said making allison smile.

"mar, that boy has been in love with you since the third grade. what are you waiting for?" allison asked.

"i just haven't had the time to talk to him about it." marcie replied.

"maybe you should." allison told her.

allison was always there for her.

"so what you're saying nothing's going on between you two?" allison asked as lydia nodded.

"you sure?" marcie asked.

"nothing?" allison asked again.

"nothing." lydia replied.

alliosn and marcie looked over at lydia when they saw her putting on lipstick.

"what?" lydia asked.

"nothing." marcie said with a smirk.

their girl talks.

the new book is up it is called mystery!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

32.6K 534 21
What will happen when a very unexpected surprise rises upon the pack and shocks everyone involved Will they be able to handle it? Or will it ruin eve...
30.5K 1.5K 61
Erica and Boyd are missing, people are once again dying. A new pack has come to town. An alpha pack. Which means, a lot of trouble. But that's not t...
227K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
102K 2.9K 23
In which she tries to find herself again. ►►► [book 3 of the savior series] [season 5] [COMPLETED] DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. ALL RIGHTS GO...