A Race Of Love and Hate

By valentine94

Meet Allison Johnson and Alexander Clarke in their love hate relationship What happens when you see the one p... More

Chapter 1 - The Mall
Chapter 2 - A sister's Bond
Chapter 3 - New Hot Guy
Chapter 4 - The Decision
Chapter 5 - A New Start
Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 7 - The Visit
Chapter 8 - The Confession
Chapter 9 - Sudden Turn Of Events
Chapter 11 - The Fear Of Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Travelling Through The Memory Lane
Chapter 13 - The Little Bundle Of Joy
Chapter 14 - First Alone Time
Chapter 15 - The Confrontation
Chapter 16 - The New Relationship
Chapter 17 - The First Real Date
A/N
Chapter 18 - The Couple
Chapter 19- The Family Dinner
Chapter 20- Romantic Getaway (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22- The Talk

Chapter 10 - The Oak Park

66 2 0
By valentine94

Hey my lovely readers. I'm extremely sorry for removing my story abruptly like that.

I was just too lost in my job that my story track changed. I'm not much into cheesy romance and my story was starting to turn like one.

Thank you for your support and sorry for the inconvenience.

Love you all

Valentine♡♥♡♥....

-----------------------******----------------------

Today's message is about expectations.

Expectations are hidden synonyms for disappointments. If you expect something pretty badly and it doesn't turns out the way you want then all hell will break loose.

Never expect anything from anyone always go with the flow. You will be gifted with surprises.

Back to story...

__________¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤___________

ALEX P.O.V:

The folder had documents regarding early graduation and a ticket to India along with her Passport.

I know if I let her go now then I will lose her forever and I'm not ready for that. By the time I came to a conclusion I saw her car leaving the school premises.

Cussing to myself for being too distracted I got into my car and started following her . Thank heavens this road has no turning for 10 kms.

So with my speed I was able to spot her car heading towards a very familiar road .

At first I was confused as to why she is here as this place has so much memories of us. Then I saw her getting out of the car and rushing into the Oak Park we used to go when we hung out together.

I was still confused as I thought she wanted to be away from me by how fast she ran away from me earlier. But now why would she come to this park which brings memories of us.

ALLY P.O.V :

I know it's stupid of me to come here but after seeing him in the hallway. I no more have the strength in me to leave him.

No matter how hard I try to bring back my resolve something in me keeps screaming at me to go back to him and tell him how I feel.

But I'm not ready to face rejection. I used to be a strong independent women but Alex makes me want to be dependant. Dependant on him.

I need him more than anything and the pain of seeing him with someone else is very strong that it breaks me apart. I was sitting in our usual spot weeping my eyes out.

Though it was just a week, I shared so many beautiful memories with him than I had with anyone else. I felt two strong arms pull me into a strong chest.

I started struggling thinking it's a stranger but when I heard the familiar voice saying my name and sorry. I froze.

Once I got back my senses I could smell his alluring cologne . He tightened his hold on me murmuring a string of apologies trying to calm me.

I hold on to him like my life depended on it and cried for all the years I lost with him and the upcoming years I'm going to lose.

That thought brought me back. This is no more my Alex . He is Amelia's boyfriend . I'm better than this. I pulled myself away from him and said

" I'm okay now. . You can leave . I have some stuffs to do before heading back home. Thanks for holding me and letting me cry I have to go. . Goodbye"

ALEX P.O.V :

I could visibly see her building walls around herself and I started to panic as I know the goodbye is not meant for leaving the park but leaving my life. When I saw her walk away from me I quickly grabbed her wrist. I was still kneeling in front of the tree.

She looked angry but I could see sadness in her eyes and know that the anger wasn't meant for me. She hissed while saying

" What the hell Alex !!! Let me go. . . You're dating Amelia so just let me go I have to be somewhere else "

Only then did I realise that I have a few confessions to make. Before that I need her to stay before I go into the explaining part. I said in an irritating voice

" Oh really. !!! Is that someplace you have to be is an airport boarding a plane to india "

I saw her froze and looked at me with wide eyes. She was panicking for a moment then I could see she put her walls back again and said

" yes I'm leaving this place. Why do you feel bad that you would miss insulting me everyday. Aren't you happy that the person you hate so much is off your back".

We both flinched at this and she kept struggling to release my grip on her wrist. I was stunned for a moment and said

" I don't hate you"

She tilted her head one side and said sarcastically

" Oh really but your actions say otherwise. Now let me go I have to pack my luggage. I have a plane to catch in 2 hrs".

Ignoring her words I asked her something which was bugging me ever since I talked to Daniel and her confession in the hallway just made it easier to ask.

" Do you like me Allison"

Her movements seized and she looked at me like I'm crazy. I started feeling nervous thinking maybe Daniel was wrong and she didn't like me .

My thoughts were confirmed by her answer. I heard her sweet voice saying

" No Alex I don't like you"

Though I expected this. It still stung and my grip on her loosened before I stood up and said

" Okay you don't like me. . Sorry for thinking that you liked me. Have a safe journey. Goodbye sunny"

I have to get out of here. I can't bear to see her go away. I had so many chances to tell her that I liked her very much. But I screwed up.

Now when I'm ready to date her. She already lost interest in me. I don't know when my life became so complicated.

ALLY P.O.V:

I know it was childish to say I didn't like him but I can't let him make fun of my love for him. It took a minute for me to process what he said. My eyes widened in realisation and asked

" Did you just call me sunny"

I could hear him sigh and then he looked at me in the eye with such intensity that I felt myself drowning in them but snapped out of it when he replied

" yes I called you sunny. . Look sunny I'm sorry for everything I did. I.. I .. I realised my mistake. Can't you forgive me.

Maybe we could start again and try to be Fri. .Friends . You know it's better than being enemies right"

I wanted to laugh looking at his desperate face but the word friends kept ringing in my ears.

I know I have to tell him about my feelings for him now before he friend zoned me. So I took a deep breath and asked

" Do you want to know why I don't like you and why I want to leave New York "

He shook his head in a 'NO' gesture and said

" I know your leaving because of me. . After I said those awful things about you its no wonder you don't like me. I understand you don't want to be friends wi--"

I did laugh at this and he stopped his sentence looking at me puzzled . So I contained my laughter and said in a sad tone

" your funny Alexander . You thought I don't want to be your friend because you accused me of something I'm not. when we both know it's not true. "

When he tried to interrupt I raised my hand stopping him and continued

"I didn't want to be your friend because I want to be more than just a friend. I don't like you because I never just liked you.

I loved you then and I love you now. I will always love you my zander and I know that you love Amelia as she is the only girl you started a serious relationship with.

Me staying in New York will only bring disaster. I can never be your friend. Your my first love and I don't think I can get over it.

I'm leaving you for good zander. For your happiness I would do Anything even if it means leaving y--"

I Didn't get to finish the sentence as he pulled me into a tight hug and said

" No don't leave me sunny. . I was stupid .. Amelia was nothing. We were never in a relationship. It was just something we made up to hurt you.

But you are different. I actually feel something for you. It may not be love but I really like you. I want to date you.

Yesterday when I saw you with Daniel . I admit I was a bit jealous. Even though I always thought you both will end up together. I couldn't see you with him . Somehow you broke through my walls sunny. I will try my level best to make it up to you.

Can you give me a chance to get to know the real Allison that I have seen in glimpses these past months. Will you Allison Johnson do the honour of being my first ever real girlfriend"

He was looking at me expectantly. I don't know why I'm not replying. To be frank I always thought he would never come around.

I thought of different scenarios in which he might reject me but I never prepared myself for this turn of events.

So I simply hugged him wanting to have his arms around me. I enjoyed the warmth of his embrace for a few minutes and pulled away. I finally decided what to answer him.

" Zander I love you but before we step into a relationship, I want you to think twice if this is what you truly want.

I'm not going to India . I will stay here no matter what you decide. Take a week time to sort your relationship with Amelia. We will meet again after a week in this same place. Bye take care".

Before he could react I was out of the park towards my home. I know for many it may look stupid. But I just panicked. I was scared of him changing his mind after we are in a relationship.

I hope this week time will give him an idea of what he truly wants and I really hope the whole " be my girlfriend" thing is not an attempt to stop me from leaving. Let's see where this goes.

------------♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥-----------

Thanks for your support guys. I hope I did justice to this chapter.

Please comment and share

Love

Valentine ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127 8 11
When Maddie first bumped into her new neighbor Alek (literally), things went south fast. Some could say it was hate at first sight. In real life, the...
301K 10.3K 34
"Maybe it's time we stopped trying to stay away from each other," I said, surprising myself with my confidence. A tiny smirk of a smile skittered acr...
8K 138 22
"Your first dare, darling, is to kiss Ruby Mackenzie." *** Isla Summers has had a crush on her best friend Ruby for as long as she can remember. But...
136 14 20
Alex Turner plays a seasoned detective who becomes embroiled in a case beyond time when a prominent philanthropist, Richard Harlan, is brutally murde...