Shadow Dancing | K.TH

Galing kay Kuribee126

Tzuyu is a girl with a body that fades. Because of this she is exploited, tortured, and experimented on by he... Higit pa

SHADOW DANCING | K.TH
Escape
Tzuyu
Life and Death
Caviar and Wagyu Beef
False Checkmates
To be Brave
Nightmares and Respect
First Mission
The Only One
Crossing Hearts and Fingers
Sun and Moon
Confusing Obsessions
Pawns in a Game
V the Interrogator
Not an Update
Jimin
Things That Don't Last
All the Sides to Love
Not Like This
Maknae On Top
Pasts Uncovered
Don't Let Go
Q and A
Premonitions and Blushes
Distractions
Dreaming
All Of Me
A Thousand Thanks
Tension In The Air
Save One, Condemn Another
Heaven and Hell
Hopes Crushed
Oceans of Pain
Probably Be
Some Sick Joke
Depths of Hell
Friends and Family
As Always
One Day
V for Vendetta
Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy
Breaking Rules and Boundaries
Time To Play
Prize Pupil
Let Me Do The Same
Photograph
In the Dark
Come For You
Good News
A Pleasant Surprise
For the Better: Forever
Breath Of Air
Our Happily Ever After
Author's Note
Bonus: Perfection
Bonus: Entanglement
Bonus: Mission Jungkook
Bonus: Yoongi's Pianist

Bonus: The Game We Play

1.2K 68 6
Galing kay Kuribee126

"Hold on, Kiera. I think I need to go check on Tae."

The soon-to-be bride nods her head as she turns to Jimin, who smiles at her endearingly. I could see why Jimin had so utterly fallen for her. She was soft and sweet, like a bloomed lily swaying in the summer breeze.

Which could be described as the opposite of my husband's personality.

"V, are you doing okay?" I murmur worriedly as he watches Jimin and Kiera, his eyes refusing to look at me. It had been two hours since he'd recalled his behavior while drunk- and he still was simply refusing to talk to me.

Or even give me a single glance.

"V, seriously." I sigh, my eyes wide and sad. "Are you really going to ignore me? I told you it was perfectly fine!"

He turns away, cheeks heating into a soft blush as I remind him of the night before the wedding. It was a shame to say that after he'd sobered up, he had remembered everything.

And by everything, I meant every single thing from top to bottom.

"V, please." I plead. It was his best friend's wedding, the most important and meaningful day of his life. And I'd already spent a ton of effort trying to cover up for his sullen behavior, much to Jimin's and Kiera's confusion.

Right now, I'd told both of them that he'd caught a sickness, but it wouldn't be a long time before Jimin realized that I'd been lying.

After all, he had lived with him for some time.

"Look," He finally says, his lips pursed. "You don't understand."

"What do you mean I don't understand?" I hiss quietly. "You drank on accident, and got drunk! What in the world would be so complicated about that?"

Hurt flashes through his eyes a second before it hardens into ice and iron. "Tzuyu, just stop. I'm sorry if I can't be all happy and whatever else, but I'm not going to fake what I don't want to do."

And he walks away.

Again.

A heavy sigh escapes my lips as I sullenly trudge to the food table, piled high with mountains and mountains of delicacies and foreign cuisines.

Why did men have to be so complicated?

And why did this specific man have to be V, the most unreadable and confusing person in the entire world?

As I sit sadly and alone next to the tables watching people talk and laugh, someone slides into the seat next to mine.

"What's wrong, Tzuyu? Where's V?"

"Jin," I sigh in relief as I realize it's not Jimin. He wouldn't be very happy if he found out that me and V were in a little fight, and no way did I want to ruin his mood for the day. "It's just V being V. Nothing else."

He blows out a breath, shooting me a look of sympathy. As the elder hyung who'd lived with him for years, he probably knew firsthand how frustrating the younger could be when he wanted to.

"What happened?"

When he notices me hesitate, the sympathy shifts quickly into amusement. "Let me guess— did he drink last night?"

He nods in confirmation when my eyes go wide. "The symptoms were similar to when he first drank. He got drunk so horribly that he started demanding things that—"

When he pauses there wincing, I know not to push further. My head sinks further into my hands as I sigh even deeper.

"How did you fix him after? He's driving me insane, Jin. It's Jimin's wedding day, for heaven's sake! Can't he at least pretend to be happy for his best friend?"

"Well," Jin says, a mischievous look appearing in his features. "There is one way to get him back from his uncaring attitude."

"What?"

"You pretend to be drunk," He says, shrugging. "Or actually get drunk— because pretending might get a bit hard for you."

"Are you serious right now?" I deadpan, clearly taking this as a joke he was trying to play. "I need actual answers, Jin. It's not like—"

"It will work." He repeats, shrugging again. "But only for you. Remember the last time you all got drunk with Jungkook— you have no idea how much he bothered Hoseok while you were out."

"I swear," He says when my eyes narrow with memory. "I've never seen him nag so much. And besides, there's plenty of alcohol on the food table."

"But—" Just the idea of putting another glass to my lips makes me nauseous. "What if I humiliate myself or something?"

Jin begins to stand up, his lips drawn in a light smile.

"Trust me," His eyes crinkle. "V won't let you."

Then he walks away, leaving me stunned and full of ideas that he'd shoved into my head.

After a full five minutes of thinking, and watching the others laugh and dance and drink, I realize that I'd rather do anything than to have V act like I was some talking tree for the entire night.

So I end up standing in front of the table, wondering which colorful toxin I should take in.

Time Skip

Lord my God.

I'd barely taken a cup of the strong, bitter liquid— and I already felt like I was going to hallucinate. My fingers tremble around the glass as I sip another, the taste of the alcohol powerful and magnetic.

I think I can see Jin nodding at me with a smile on his face, but for all I know, that could be someone else entirely.

"What are you doing?"

There he finally is— after all this time of pleading and begging, simple alcohol had been my solution. I don't even bother to turn as annoyance spills into my slurred voice.

"Go away," I mutter, the words barely audible to my own ears. "Y-You were mean to me."

A squeal of protest escapes my lips as he takes away the glass, his eyes narrowed. When I try to grab for it, he simply raises it up above my reach— using his height to his advantage.

"Tzuyu, don't be like this," He says, setting the cup on top of the table. When I attempt to slide past him, he blocks my way— grabbing both of my wrists and pulling me to his chest.

"Stop!"

"Hush," He says, silencing me with two fingers pursing my lips. "Did Jin hyung convince you to do this?"

In my deteriorating vision, I see Jin hide a smile when V's eyes flash over to him. That's confirmation enough, and a deep sigh rocks through his body.

"I'm going to kill him."

"At least he cared enough to not leave me alone," I pout, voice sad and pathetic. "At least he didn't turn his back on me like someone did."

"Tzuyu—"

"No," I slur, blocking his mouth with my hand. "No excuses. Y-You know how abandoned you made me feel? I'm supposed to be— no, you were supposed to be with me!"

His silky voice makes me swallow as he grazes his lips against my ear, his large hand covering mine as he gently draws it away from his mouth.

"Oh, love. If it's attention you want, it'll be attention I give."

Crimson instantly spreads from the planes of my cheeks to the tips of my ears as I push him away. Amusement is clear on his features as he watches me blush uncontrollably, dark red splotches dotting my exposed neck.

"Stop," I order, hands slapped over both of my cheeks to hide the flush. "This wasn't how it's supposed to go— not how—"

"Things don't have to go by the book, Tzuyu," He rasps, nearly making me collapse with pleasure as I sway from side to side.

"That's why you have me as proof."

His touch is tender and beautiful as he grips my upper arm, exposed with the dress that I was wearing. Shivers run up and down my spine as he tucks his jacket over my shoulders.

"Keep yourself covered," He advises as he wraps an arm around my waist. This literally wasn't how it was supposed to be— he was completely overwhelming me, turning the game over to his absolute favor.

"I don't want other men looking at you the way I do."

He was so winning. Whatever ploy I'd cooked up to make him helpless had faded into the warmth and sweetness he was showering over me, and I was too weak to overcome it.

And he already knows he's got me strung helpless on all sides.

A/n: Hi guys! Author here! If you haven't already, please check out my other stories such as Darkness Ethereal and Aftertaste!

Thanks and lots of love!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

300K 20.6K 42
The weak, powerless princess. That's all Jimin has ever been called. Born without an ability of his own in a world full of powerful elementals, mind...
6.5K 386 30
"Im sorry, please don't be dead" Yoongi said with watery eyes, while trying to put the nice ladies arm back in place. Yoongi is a teenager with blac...
24.7K 1.5K 28
Seven is a runaway slave with a dark past. She is from the South, where the people are harsh and masters rule over their slaves. Jimin is a Northern...
2M 78.1K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...