Our Destiny

By Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)
Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)
Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)

845 56 0
By Itz_Aneesa

Aaliya's POV

"How's life going?" Simra asked as she jumped on the kitchen counter.

I beamed at her as I hugged her because it has been some time since I have had the time to catch up with her as she has been having exams.

"Life is great, Alhamdulillah," I said as I finished washing the dishes and wiped my hands before jumping on the counter next to her.

"What about your life and exams. How are they going?" I asked her as I nudged her shoulders and waved my eyebrows at her as she sighed and I noticed her shoulders slump.

"Urgghh... it's just so stressful. I want to do well, so I can do my second master's degree and course and get the job I want," she said as she sighed. I began laughing as she reminded me of myself when I was at her stage in life.

"What are you laughing about? I am here stressing about exams and you are just sitting there laughing at me?" she asked me as she jumped off the counter and was about to leave when I jumped off the counter.

"Hey, don't leave I just messing with you. I was laughing because you remind me of myself, Simra", I replied as I jumped off the counter and grabbed her wrist pulling her into a big, warm embrace, as she sighed before smiling at me and I knew she was back to her normal self.

"I know you are, it's just all the stress getting to me. I don't want to let everybody down because everybody else got good grades and did really well," she said as she smiled sadly at me as I gave her a hug and pulled her towards the living room, where I found Subhan playing with Ariyah as well as Ariyan.

It put a smile on my face because Subhan may look all tough but inside he is a big softie who surprisingly loves children. We walked into the living room and I noticed a little corner of the room covered with blankets. I walked closer to the little heap of blankets and I realized it was a fort, with giggling coming from inside.

As I was going to walk inside, a little brown hair covered head popped out and I realized it was Amira, who came out and looked at her fort before clapping her little hands together.

"Mummy, look I made a fort with blankets!" Amira exclaimed as I walked towards her and smiled. I crouched down before her picking her up I placed a small kiss on her cheek.

"I know baby, I am proud of you. How about we make a gigantic fort and everybody can fit in it?" I suggested as she eagerly nodded her head and Subhan's head shot up as he smiled brightly at me and nodded his head. Simra placed Ariyah on the play mat next to Ariyan and stood up walking out the living room.

"Where is she going?" I asked as Subhan shrugged his shoulders at me and stood up grabbing a few pillows.

A few minutes later Simra appeared with a huge pile of blankets and placed them on the large sofa being careful not to hurt the babies.

"Now, this is what we are talking about," Subhan said as he fist bumped the air and made a run for the blankets.

"Should we call Safina and Shazeb to come to join us. I'm sure they are getting bored at home, plus since they've had their Bharat and Walima, I have barely seen her. It's been a month already," I stated as they looked at me before bursting out laughing.

"Obviously, Subhan is going to say yes, he will have another man in the house, whereas there will be another girl in the house, making the number to girls greater than the number to boys," Simra stated giggling at the obvious and only reason why he wants his sister and brother-in-law to come.

"Shut up Simra!" Subhan shouted as he threw a pillow at Simra who squealed and threw one back.

20 MINUTES LATER

Finally, after many arguments, tears, laughter, pillow fights, pillows and blankets, we all stood in the middle of the living room staring at the amazing fort surrounding us with big smiles on our faces.

"At first when you called us, I couldn't believe what you guys were doing. But now, that it's done, let me say it is actually amazing and we will have so much fun," Shazeb squealed, yes that's right he squealed, as he fist bumped with Subhan.

We all looked at him with disbelief, not forgetting that Shazeb was acting a girl, we decided to get comfy in the giant man-made fort.

Safina smiled at me as she placed Amira on her lap and sat next to me. I had Ariyah on my lap and Simra sat next to me with Ariyan on her lap. Shazeb sat next to Safina, with an arm placed around her shoulders and laughing at something Amira had said and next to Simra was Subhan who had a bowl of popcorn on his lap as we all stared at him before laughing as he sheepishly grinned at us.

We all turned our heads and turned the TV on and got comfortable before finding a film appropriate for Amira to watch but at the same time entertaining for us to watch. Sometimes it is good to let your inner child wild.

As you can tell by this gigantic fort that we are currently sitting in. Halfway through the film Ariyan began to whimper slightly and started to cry. I looked at the time and realized it's time to feed him as I sent an apologetic smile towards everybody. I walked out of the entrance with Ariyah in my arms and Simra holding Ariyan as we headed towards her bedroom, which was much closer than mine.

I placed Ariyah on the bed and realized she had dirtied her diaper and it needed to be changed so I began changing her diaper as Simra stood in the corner holding her nose as I began laughing.

"Wait till your time, you won't be holding your nose closed together," I teased her as her cheeks redded and her eyes widened. I placed Ariyah on the bed and made my way to nurse Ariyan when a blanket was thrown at me.

"I do not need to be scarred for the rest of my life," Simra said as I glared at her and began moving my top and placing Ariyan feeding him, whilst being covered by the blanket the whole time.

"I hadn't even touched my clothes yet and was going to cover myself with the blanket anyways, no need to throw one in my face," I stated as I leaned on the headrest making sure I was fully covered.

Simra shook her head at me with a small smile on her face as she sat on the bed placing Ariyah on her lap, playing with her. I finished feeding Ariyan and was nearly finished with Ariyah when there was a knock on the door.

"Wait a couple of minutes please," Simra said as I quickly made myself presentable and cleaned Ariyah before standing up and walking towards the door as Simra opened her bedroom door.

"I just wanted to know what toppings you guys want on your pizza?" Subhan asked as we nodded and made our way towards the hallway.

"Um...what pizzas have you ordered?" Simra asked as I nodded my head and we listened carefully to what was being read.

"I'll have a cheese pizza," Simra replied.

"Don't order me a pizza please, I'll just share with Simra, if you don't mind?" I asked her as she shook her head and smiled at me.

We walked towards the living room and entered the fort as Subhan began ordering the food and Amira was looking sleepy.

"Amira baby, you need to eat something before going to sleep," I told her as her eyes were closing and Ariyah and Ariyan were also asleep.

"Aailya, I had given her food when you were in Simra's room. I had gotten the chicken strips from this morning and made her a chicken and cucumber sandwich and she ate all of it along with a glass of milk," Safina informed me as I nodded my head and smiled widely at her.

"Aww, thank you, Fina, that's so nice of you to do. I love you," I told her honestly whilst hugging her and placing a kiss on her cheek as she shook her head at me.

Coz we were in the living room, I had to the twins second set of cots moved into the guest front room from my ammi(mum) and abbu's(dad's) house, where I placed the twins in and Amira on the large sofa covering them carefully with a blanket each before leaving the room, making sure to leave the door half open, in case they wake up.

I entered the fort and sat on the sofa sighing in relief that I had no more running up and down to do. Just then the doorbell rang and Subhan went to open it. The sound of voices filled the house as mum and dad entered followed by Subhan carrying pizza boxes.

Mum and dad gasped as they took in the sight of the living room and entered the fort, as I waited silently for the lecture none came instead they began laughing and joined in with us, as well as eating the pizzas with us and enjoyed the rest of the night with us.

It was fun seeing mum and dad chilled out as much as they seemed all professional they were not in the slightest bit at home with their family. The only person missing was my husband Amir. I guess something came up at work like it always does, and I am his secretary so why do I not get informed about these situations and meetings?

We all finished eating and got up to pray our Isha Namaaz and said goodbye to Safina and Shazeb as we walked to our own bedrooms as I had help from mom and dad carrying the twins as I hugged them and placed a kiss on their cheeks before thanking them as they left.

I got into an empty bed again wondering what time he would be coming home today.

I woke up to the sound of thunder and lightning shaking the whole house. A gust of cold wind whipping my face and I opened my eyes and slowly dragged myself out of my bed, once I realized the windows were open.

I walked towards the balcony and shuddered as I missed the warmth of my bed and quickly closed the window as I saw a bolt of lightning flash through the sky. Why is there lightning at the beginning of summer?

Amir had come home know and I sighed wondering what time he had come home today?

I locked the windows and made my way towards my bed when I noticed Amir stir in his sleep causing his shirt to reveal his toned stomach. I gasped as I noticed a hint of purple and blue cover his abdomen in multiple fist-sized bruises. I slowly made my way towards my bed trying not to wake him, as I placed my hand gently on his abdomen, lightly tracing the bruises.

"What are you not telling me?" I whispered to him before placing the duvet back on myself wrapping myself in what felt like a giant cloud. Letting the warmth spread through me as I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me, ignoring the harsh sounds of the thunder.

4 HOURS LATER...

I softly stirred in my sleep as I felt a sudden emptiness and I slowly opened one of my eyes to see what is going on around me. There in front of me stood a shirtless Amir looking in the mirror. Bruises covering his body like a canvas, mixtures of blues, purples, reds and yellows all merging as one.

I tried not to make a sound as tears welled up in my eyes and I heard him gasp and wince as he began applying some sort of ointment on himself. I watched as he began to wrap a bandage on his wrist and lower arm as my eyes almost bulged out of my eye sockets as I noticed the cuts on his lower arm.

It has been a week since Amira's birthday and every single day since then Amir has been leaving the house heading to work before anybody has woken up and then returns back home very late when everybody has fallen asleep. I stay up every single night waiting for him, but I always find myself falling asleep on the sofa. Only to wake up to an empty bed the next morning.

Everybody has noticed his behaviour and when questioned about him staying late or why he is wincing he would reply by saying he was at the gym working out or he had some important meeting to attend to. Little does he know I will find out what he is hiding as secrets always unravel themselves regardless of how long they have been kept.

I really wanted to jump out of bed and run into his arms and make him better but I knew that he would just shut himself off and not talk to anybody, so I don't want to press the matter or go head in without knowing what the consequences will be.

I still don't know the full story but I will find out I thought as I heard footsteps approach the bed and quickly shut my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"I am very sorry Aali bebeh, but I promise I will tell you when it's all finished and my family is safe," I heard him whisper as he placed a kiss on my forehead and got off the bed after placing another kiss my hand and my cheek.

What is he on about? Who is in danger? I thought to myself as I waited for the footsteps to begin to fade and watched his back retreating as he left the room, heading for work or Allah knows what and that's when I couldn't hold it in any longer and began crying letting my tears run down my face like waterfalls, with no limit on when to stop.

No matter what he was hiding I will find out one way or another even if it kills me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 12K 75
COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving and marrying one woman. He'd make histo...
306K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
9.7K 979 62
#4 in highschoollovestory on 11/2/2020 ****This book starts off with the present time of a wedding and reveals a hidden love story**** Now, going to...
644K 34.3K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...