Chaos And Purity (Under Editi...

由 Brookie_64

He was your best friend until something changed in him. After a strange encounter, you are wounded and are ta... 更多

Chapter 1. A New Friendship
Chapter 2. Strange Texts
Chapter 3. A Quick Hospital Stay
Chapter 4. Doctor L
Chapter 5. Information Hunting
Chapter 6. A Truth Revealed
Chapter 8. A Missing Piece of His Soul
The Beginning of a Dream
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 1)
Chapter 11. Fan Art
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 2)
A Night Gone By
OMG!!! HES A LITTERAL CINNAMIN ROLL
A (not) Simple Plane Trip
Flash Back Part 1.
Flash Back part 2
After the Past
Chapter 19. The Carnival
A Little Plane Ride
Heart.
Who you gonna call? Luigi and Y/N!
This is fine...
Whelp Guess I'll Just Die.
Headcannons
He's Alive...Kinda
Revenge and Anger
The Past.
The Innner Mechanisms of My Mind is an Enigma
Mabye He has Anger Issues?
A/N
Antasmas Return
Sleep
Getting Ready
A Fun Trip...
You've made a plan.
Nighttime without Nightmares
Screams
Wedding Day Blues
Do you Y/ N...
Oh No...
Have at you!
Past
The Way Back
Uh Oh
location
time
um
The Bad ending.
The Good ending

Chapter 7. A Headache and a Half

891 29 11
由 Brookie_64

(Mr.L's point of view)

     "Are you feeling all right, Mr.L?" Y/N asked. Her beautiful (eye color) eyes gazed almost straight into my soul.

     "I'm fine my lovely Dragonfly ." I said. I really wasn't feeling too well, but she must come first. It was my duty to do anything for her. Although It felt as if my head was pounding. It hurt way more than any normal headache or migraine. She moved her broken leg slightly and sat up.

    "The real question is are you ok, my dear starshine?" I asked.

    "It just hurts a little. I do wish the mushroom shortage wasn't going on though, then I wouldn't have to be such a bother to you. " She said, rubbing the side of her arm. She readjusted in her seat.

    "You're not a bother, Y/N." I reasured her. "Go ahead and rest. I am easily within range to help you, or.... here I'll be right back."

     I thought to myself. I wandered into the other room. I hoped I still had the 'man in the mansion's' cruches. I in fact did still have them. I picked them up and brought them into Y/N 's room.

     "Here now you can come with me." I said. I helped up my shining star and handing her the cruches.  I helped her get used to the cruches and then I brought her into my garage. When I had originally built the place the garage was split into three areas. A kitchen area, a work bench, and a soundproof blueprint room that is what currently occupies my garage. Although it was quite messy, it was my home.

    "Where would you like to go dear princess?"  I asked.

    "Oh. I am no princess." She said while blushing wildly. She pointed at my tv.

    "May I play some of your games?" She asked politely.

   "Of course, what system would you like?" I said.

   "I pretty much have all of the ones that were made by Nintendo. I'm not a big fan of any other companies though." I said, droning on about the other companies. I rambled on about the tech and such but, She still listened intently.

    "Oh, you probably want to play now. Huh." I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck. One of my bad habits.

    "May I please play on your Switch?" She asked. I handed her a black pro controller remote. She booted up the console and began to play some level making game.

"Oh L this is the guy I was talking about, or kinda what he looks like. I think he would like you if you met him." She pointed at the pixilated green character. My heart began to feel very heavy with the weight of what I was planning to do, but if I wanted her to be all mine, he had to go. She needed to be mine. My mind melted with guilt. She smiled back at me.

     " I'll... I'll be right back. " I said trying to put on my best fake smile. I headed into my soundproof blueprint room and broke down. At this point I had no idea what was going on. I sat on the room's floor talking to myself. I was enraged by myself, but as I continued to talk to myself It felt as if  began to fade out of consciousness.

( ?????'s point of view)

"Where am I?"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

31.7K 891 35
Sequel to my previous Bowser X Reader, it won't make a lot of sense if you haven't read it. Credit to LonlyDemonic, who created the awesome cover! Th...
22.1K 746 18
When brothers Mario and Luigi end up with a big plumbing problem underneath their hometown in Brooklyn, they're suddenly sucked away and separated in...
2.4K 103 31
TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE, SELF HARM, AND VIOLENCE Have you ever been out of place? Well, what happens when you spend your whole life trying to get ba...
28.4K 630 35
It's been around 2 years since you and Luigi had defeated king boo in the illusive, haunted house. However E Gadd has call you both again all the w...