Everlasting Flame~Loki x oc

נכתב על ידי Twelvethirty

What if not one, but two valkyries evaded Hella's massacre ? Kari Godefrey was the youngest Valkyrie that any... עוד

Prolouge
Are you lost?
magic lessons
Freedom at last
Thank you, little one
I'm sorry
kisses and a gift
A/n: How age works
A walk around Asgard
too far gone
Numb
Loki
A mere fairy tail
Cameron Boyce and Stan Lee
Too much
Green to Blue
He's adopted...and mind controlled
I understood that reference
Let's get to work
Set in motion
The Hulk
The death of a friend
The 'Party' in NY
First team victory
Once again seperated
Villieldr
Jane Foster
To little, To late
Treason
No don't hit it, press it gently
The Death of Loki Laufeyson
Every king needs his queen
Worthy
I'm home
Surprise
Hella and a Cosmic Dumpster
Simply Radiant
That's how it feels
Formation of the Revengers
The Quinjet

Courting

1.6K 52 1
נכתב על ידי Twelvethirty

Loki's face was solemn as we finished our story. Now he knows...about everything. This is the one story I had always refused to tell, no matter how much he begged. My golden orbs focused on our hands, which were intertwined. I offer him a soft smile as he squeezed my hand.

"I must inform Thor of the status of Asgard. I shall escort you to your chambers, Kari." I nodded softly and bid Frigga farewell before letting Loki lead me. We walked side by side, hands still clasped, in utmost silence.

Once we were both behind my doors, Loki spoke. His words were soft and simple. "I apologize for all you have suffered."

My brain seemed to want to ignore how close our faces were. "Thank you, but nothing could have prevented the inevitable." Loki hummed slightly in agreement. I do not remember clearly who was the first to lean. But I do remember the sensation. The coolness of his lips. The heat and tingly feeling spread through my chest and across my face. The feeling that, even though our social classes were vastly different, this was right.

As we separated, my eyes stared up into his green ones. They truly were beautiful. Loki stepped back, breaking the trance he had put me in. It seemed to have made Loki self-aware also,  because he stepped backward and his face flushed.

"Hmm... I suppose you are right. No one can avoid the inevitable." The second Loki uttered that line, I could tell he regretted it. "Sorry. That was..."

"Smooth Odinson. Really smooth, and terribly cliche. Why, I just might have to never talk to you again," I declare in a teasing tone.

"As acting All-Father, I demand that you talk to me." I roll my eyes at this statement.

"You really enjoy milking that title, aren't you, little one?"

"Why, yes, yes I am. Now if you excuse me, I must inform Thor of the state of Asgard. We shall talk about the subject of courting later." Courting? Loki wishes to court me? Me? I flash him a smile as he struts away.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

84K 1.9K 72
Aaron O'Connor was a normal 13-year-old kid when something very peculiar happened to him. Something that will change his life forever. Prologue (Iron...
38.4K 852 72
Kimberly Odinson always knew there was something different about her as she was growing up in Tennessee. But what she didn't know was how her life w...
95.7K 1.8K 37
Yn Rogers is the 27 year old daughter of Steve Rogers but has always hiden from the others. only Bucky knows about her. shes also a super soldier but...
44K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...