Lost It All Again (Side Book)

By ArreisRose17

A new twist to the TRM series. After a lot of comments and thinking, this didn't entirely belong with the fir... More

Lost It All Again
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
A Very Important Thing
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Epilogue
Super Important Stuff Just Because

The Rewrite

7.4K 113 2
By ArreisRose17

hey guys!  If you haven't noticed,I am rewriting this series while also working on the spin off.  I figured since I can type a lot longer on my computer than an iPad, I would rewrite this, and do a better job since I know the originals just suck.

I sincerely apologize for that.

What I am posting this for is because it is now your choice!

Yes, you heard me right.  If you would like to see anything happen to the rewrite, please comment on this or pm me, and I will gladly dedicate the chapter to you and write it out for you in as much detail as I can!  I've finally found my motivation to write again, and it's all because of my best friend.

Sorry for being inactive here recently!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 11.2K 44
The title says it all, if you were familiar with the earlier works with the same title. For the new readers, all I can say is that there will be reve...
32.9K 683 2
He makes her feel rejected. Makes her feel like she is nothing to him. Makes her feel unwanted. <><><><><><><><> Katie cannot figur...
505 25 15
GETTING REWRITTEN! The current version went way off course, so I will be fixing it in the future. Readers, Beware. Yes, that was in fact a Goosebumps...
113K 2.3K 20
Tris wasn't your typical geeky nerd. She didn't back down from a challenge or a fight. When she is almost rejected by her mate she decides to leave...