Incubus [BOOK 1] (Jimin FF)

By VeraOnline1230

Park Jimin is an Incubus. An Incubus is a creature that seduces women and convinces them into becoming a slav... More

Introductions
First Meeting (Y/N's POV)
Incubus (Jimin's POV)
Imprisoned (Y/N's POV)
Escaped (Y/N's POV)
Rika (Jimin's POV)
Found You (Y/N's POV)
Riku (Y/N's POV)
Brother (Y/N's POV)
Fake Jungkook (Riku's POV)
Figured Out (Y/N's POV)
Thinking of A New Story
One Hundred Reads?!
Sparring (Jimin's POV)
Accidental Kiss (Y/N's POV)
Dreams (Jimin's POV)
Busy
Sick
Mistake (Jiho's POV)
Forbidden (Y/N's POV)
Attacked (Y/N's POV)
April Fools! (Y/N POV)
Kaneshiro Akira (Jimin's POV)
Different Types of Demons
Concert (Y/N's POV)
Damn...
Ravenclaw (Akira's POV)
Meeting (Y/N's POV)
Hwang Nari (Akira's POV)
Old Friend (Rika's POV)
Alone (Jimin's POV)
Kim Yoosung (Y/N's POV)
oops..
Strange (Dual POV)
Different Types of Demons Pt. 2
New Mission? (Jiho's POV)
Eyes (Dual POV)
Hide and Seek (Multi POV)
Flara (Riku's POV)
Thanks!
Summary
The Person I Couldn't Control (Y/N's POV)
Not Human (Taehyung's POV)
Home (Flara's POV)
Black Blood (Y/N's POV)
Don't Go (Jiho's POV)
Ayasaki Mari (Nari's POV)
Coma (Y/N's POV)
Character List
Their Identity (Y/N's POV)
Wiped Memories (Dual POV)
Control (Y/N's POV)
Announcement
Curses
The Confession (Y/N's POV)
Unexpected Visit (Y/N's POV)
Triple Date?! (Dual POV)
A Host Club? (Y/N's POV)
Troublemakers (Jimin's POV)
Artemis (Jimin's POV)
Explanations (Y/N's POV)
His Brother (Y/N's POV)
Weird Notification
Thoughts (Multi POV)
My Revenge (Y/N's POV)
My Result (Y/N's POV)
Season 2 Explanations
The End
It's Out!!

Lonely (Flara's POV)

1.3K 51 5
By VeraOnline1230

Beep!~      Beep!~      Beep!~

The sound of the machine next to me woke me up. Right, I'm in a hospital. I touched my forehead and winced in pain. More blood had seeped out. I can't be bothered to clean it up. I smiled sadly as I recalled what had happened. 

Flashback~

I groaned in pain as the people surrounding me cleaned my wounds. Y/N went off to investigate with Jiho, leaving me here all alone. People who I barely know. We talk, but I can't seem to ever remember them. 

"There's too much blood! What should we do?!" someone frantically yelled.

"Take her to the emergency room." Boss hovered over me. He looked disappointed.

I could barely see because of the sun shining in my eyes, but I could see his expression. 

A few minutes later, I heard a siren. An ambulance? Why would I need that? I was slowly lifted onto a small bed in the ambulance. I watched as they closed the doors and drove off, leaving everyone behind. I heard talking, but I couldn't understand it. 

Slowly, everything began to fade away into pitch black.

End of Flashback~

Right, that's what happened. 

I feel so empty. Why? How do I stop this feeling? 

I'm always surrounded by people, but why do I feel so lonely? My co-workers come and bring me gifts, but for some reason, I don't feel happy. I should be glad they even took the time out of their day to come and see me.

I dyed my hair red to make it seem like I was outgoing. People liked me for that. I continued dying my hair red, but now it seems pointless. Maybe I should switch back to my natural black color.

I'm 22 years old. Look at how my life is now. Would my parents be proud of their daughter now? They died when I was 14 years old. That was when I met my savior. Y/N.

Flashback~ 14 years old

Back then, we were such a happy family. Why did it have to change?

"Mom! Where do you want me to put the food?" I shouted.

"On the white table cloth!" she yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay!" I did as I was told and put the food on the table.

It was my birthday today. I'm so excited!

The doorbell rang.

Ding dong!~

"Coming!" I yelled and ran to the door.

"Happy birthday my precious angel!" Grandma said as she gave me a hug and stepped inside.

"Thanks Gran!" I smiled happily.

"Mom! Gran is here!" I shouted to her again.

My mom came out from the kitchen.

"Hi mom." My mom gave Gran a hug.

"Hello dear," Gran replied with a sweet smile.

"Is dad going to come?" Mom asked.

My grandpa had to run a few errands before coming. I hope he arrives in time.

"Yes. He will be arriving shortly." Gran took a seat on the couch.

"Happy birthday Flare!" My dad came out from his room and gave me a big hug.

"Dad, you know I like being called just Flara." I hugged him back.

"I know sweetie, but just once I'll call you Flare." He smiled and pet my head.

I tried to protest, but he left before I could say anything.

It was almost 6:00 pm. Grandpa was supposed to arrive at 5. Where is he?

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Grandpa!" I shouted without thinking and opened the door.

What I saw will forever be in my memory. It was Grandpa. Except, he was bruised. Bloody. And all cut up.

"Flara! There isn't time! You must escape while you can!" Grandpa yelled whilst coughing.

"Oh my! Dear! What happened?!" Gran rushed over as soon as she heard Grandpa's voice.

"It's them! They've finally come for us! Flara! Do as I say and run! Please!" Grandpa fell to the floor.

"Grandpa! What happened?! Why do I need to run?!" I asked frantically.

"Please!" Grandpa shouted once again.

"I'm not leaving you in this state! Who is coming for us?!" I tried to protest.

"Sweetie. It's time we told you," Mom said as she came in with a sad look.

"A long time ago, I was pregnant with you. Before I could give birth to you, you were close to dying in my stomach." Mom paused.

"Then, I met this man. He claimed he was a Wizard and could help you. I didn't believe him, but I was desperate to save you. No doctors could help you, so I accepted his offer. In return, your father and I had to give him our souls. You see, I was so desperate that I accepted without thinking. I'm glad I did though. You've grown up to be such a wonderful daughter." Mom burst into tears and Dad continued the story for her.

"He has come to collect what was promised. Please Flara, he might kill you too if you don't escape. We will stay here and accept what needs to happen." Dad smiled at me sadly.

"April fools passed. You can stop joking now," I said while laughing, but everyone looked serious.

"We are serious, honey. As much as we love you, we don't want you to die with us. We want you to live and be happy. Here, take this letter and don't open it until you are far away. Now go!" Grandma shoved something in my hands and pushed me outside, making me roll all the way into the forest next to our house.

They closed the door right after. Then, the house caught up in flames. I cried as I watched my childhood home burn up right in front of me.

"Mom! Dad! Grandma! Grandpa! Don't leave me!" I shouted while sobbing.

I looked at the envelope in my hands. It had Mom's, Dad's, Grandma's, and Grandpa's signatures on them.

It read, "To our Beloved Daughter".

I was about to open it when I heard someone.

"No! I was too late!" A girl shouted.

"Who's there?!" I yelled back.

"Someone's alive!" 

I heard running, and there was someone standing over me. It was a girl who looked my age. She was armed with knives and guns.

"Ah! Don't hurt me!" I moved back, holding my arms in front of my face.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I was going to hurt the person who hurt you," she explained.

She was beautiful. Like an angel.

I looked over at my house and gasped. It was already turned into ashes. My tears started falling harder now.

"Don't cry. Come with me. You want to get revenge, don't you?" She turned around and motioned for me to follow her. I followed her out into the town.

"What's your name?" she asked me.

"Lin Flara," I replied hesitantly while sniffling.

"My name's Kim Y/N. I look forward to working with you."

"Working with me?" I questioned and looked at her.

"I'm an agent in Hidden. The agency that hunts down Demons. The thing that attacked your house was classified as a corrupted Wizard. A Wizard that has been blinded with power," Y/N explained.

"I want to be an agent there too! I want to kill the thing that killed my family!" I said. Rage bubbled in me. My sorrow simmered down for now.

"You have a good attitude. I know you will be an excellent agent." She smiled at me.

"Thank you."

We walked in silence before she spoke again.

"It's your birthday today, right? Here's a gift for you. It's a small knife that's very sharp. Carry it with you at all times. You never know when it will come in handy." She handed me a small pocket knife and smiled once again.

Kim Y/N. My savior. I will be forever in debt to you.

End of Flashback~

I pulled out the pocket knife Y/N gave me. It was silver with a black handle. It had an engraving on it. It said, "Flara". Did she dedicate this knife to me? She really is my savior. 

Knock!~ Knock!~ Knock!~

Who could that be?

"Come in!" I shouted.

~

A/N: Man, Flara has it rough. I feel bad for her.. :C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 12.4K 48
His piercing gaze was hypnotizing in a seductive way, and the way his mouth curved into a enchanting but mischievous smile made you lose track of wha...
7.1K 192 18
Ellie is up late working at her bakery when she gets an unexpected knock on the door... Park Jimin of BTS?! Her number one fantasy?!! What happens...
131K 12.4K 69
Jimin's Whore Pt 3. What would it feel like to belong to Park Jimin? To have all of his love and attention? "Kneel pet. I don't want to hear anythin...
481K 29.9K 74
"So we're being invaded by dick monsters from space." "They're incubi, not dick monsters." "Same diff." Jungkook is an incubus who comes to Earth wit...