Baby Blu Assassin// COMPLETED...

By GrownJayJay

A young girl being the most dangerous person in a room filled with gang members, now who would've believed th... More

Quick A/N
I - Bad Decisions
II - Watch
III - Tension
IV - Easy
V - Catch Me If You Can
VI - Rejection
VII - Catching On
VIII - Suspicion
IX - My Name Is...
X - Curious
XI - Regret
XII - Figured Me Out
XIII - Test Me
XIV - What Do You Know?
XV - Another Introduction
XVI - A Process
XVII - Comfort
XVIII - Sparks
XIX - Skill
XX - Kitten
XXI - Attention
XXII - Punishment
XXIII - Overprotective
XXIV - Take
XXV - On My Way
XXVI - Digging Deeper
XXVII - Dirt And Gold
XXVIII - Tease
XXIX - Masquerade (P1)
XXX - Masquerade (P2)
XXXI - Know Me
XXXII - Business
XXXIII - Known
XXXIV - Fear
XXXV - Worthy
XXXVI - Belong
XXXVIII - Empire
XXXIX - Restless
XXXX - Big Brothers
XXXXI - Silence
XXXXII - Liar
XXXXIII - Memory Lane
XXXXIV - Blood
XXXXV - Devil
XXXXVI - Daddy Dearest
XXXXVII - Gang Leader
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

XXXVII - White Knights

5.3K 147 3
By GrownJayJay

Rivers

I dragged Blu out of bed once again this morning to introduce herself to the full gang of the White Knights. She slumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready. I took that as my cue to leave and I made my way downstairs to see the guys making breakfast. I slumped onto a tall chair and laid my head down on the island.

I felt several eyes on me and just as I was about to tell them to fuck off Matt broke the silence, "Another rough night?" He asked not surprised.

"Her nightmares are either settling down or getting worse. She keeps thrashing around and whining quietly, she doesn't scream like she did the other night," I pointed out. She's not getting that much sleep and it's killing the both of us. She has to meet with the rest of the gang today and I'm worried they might not take her seriously with how tired she is.

"We need to get to the bottom of these dreams and fast, the Black Dragons are stopping by in about an hour, let's just hope that Blu is ready by then and we can go get her a more filling breakfast than just some sausages," Boss suggested, referring to Zach eating only sausages for breakfast.

"Yeah, can't have her half asleep when she's leading the gangs to war, " Zach said in between chews. That's what I'm worried about too, what if she's too tired to do anything that there is no more 'Baby Blu' and there is only
.... Blu. We need her more than ever now, and we need to find a way quick.

After almost an hour we heard a knock on our door indicating that the Dragons were already here. They had to come with us to announce the war so our gang knew about our alliance with them, they needed to know first-hand that they can be trusted.

"Rowling," Boss greeted as he let the dragons into the foyer.

"Richards," Yousif smirked as he shook hands with Boss, "Where is Baby Blu?"

"She should be coming down any minute now," I answered for him.

As if on cue Blu trudged down the stairs in dark blue jeans and a white cropped tank top that stopped just above her belly button with black converse. She had her phone in her hand as she used the other to hold onto the banister as she made her way down to the foyer.

Her eyes shot up in confusion as she spotted the dragons at the bottom of the stairs but I gave her a silent nod telling her that we'd explain later. She groaned in response and buried her head in my chest, letting out a deep sigh as she made contact with me.

"You guys head out to the limo, Rivers come with me," Boss ordered. Blu released her self and followed the men out the door as Boss approached me, "Has she said anything in her sleep at all?" He asked hopefully.

"No Boss, it's always whines or whimpers. No form of words leave her mouth and it almost doesn't make sense, anybody would've yelled out if they were in that much pain, " I pointed out.

"Well Blu isn't just anybody Rivers, you know she has her walls built up to hide her past, we can't force it out of her, " he stated. I nodded my head and followed him out to the limo.

Once I was inside I saw Blu's head on Zach's lap as he stroked his fingers through her hair. She had her eyebrows knotted as if she was really having a hard time to sleep. I sat next to Zach and watched as she tried to make herself comfortable on his lap.

They all looked at Blu in confusion before Kyle spoke up, "What's wrong with her?" He asked concerned. I understood where he was coming from, yesterday she had taken down dozens of men and then the next day she looks like a dying cat. They were confused and if we were going to be allies they needed to know the truth, "She hasn't been getting that much sleep lately," I deadpanned. I said they needed to know the truth, not that I needed to be nice.

They all just stared at her strangely as Zach kept playing with her hair as she fell asleep on his lap. After thirty minutes of driving to Concord, we stopped at a cafe to get Blu some breakfast before she met the gang. We ordered her a large coffee caramel macchiato, two cake pops, and of course her favorite, a chicken Caesar salad. Whenever she eats these it's always like she finds her energy again, and plus it doesn't matter if you fed this to Blu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, she'll still look at you like you're her guardian angel.

As we started back down the road I softly shook Blu until she woke up, "Good morning princess, we got you breakfast," I said as I showed her the paper bag and coffee. She climbed over Zach and I until she sat at the end of the row with her body facing me.

I stuck the straw through the lid and handed her the coffee. Once she had it in her hands, she rested it on her lap as she closed her eyes tensely. Her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth made a frown as if she was in pain but she didn't make a sound. She shut them even tighter as if the pain had gotten worse and I couldn't look at her like that anymore, "Princess, hey, princess are you alright?"

She quickly opened her eyes and looked at all of us in confusion. All of us were looking at her in concern when she looked around the limo as if she remembered where we were. Blu looked back up at me dumb foundedly, "huh?"

What the fuck just happened?

I cleared my throat and repeated myself, "Are you alright?" I watched as realization had shown through her eyes when she looked away, "uh huh," she mumbled.

Blu looked back up at me and faked a smile and started sipping from her coffee again. I handed her the paper bag hesitantly as I watched her every move, "We got you food too."

She looked into the bag immediately and smiled at what she had seen, "You guys truly know how to get to my heart," she said as she placed a hand over her heart and dramatically wiped a fake tear away. I chuckled as she snuggled in closer to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I felt the Dragons' eyes on us but before I could say anything Zach cut me off, "It's weird huh, watching Baby Blu not act like such an assassin," the Dragons' attention averted to him and they nodded their heads shamefully.

"I just wonder," Liam started off, "how did you build yourself up like this in the first place?" He asked Blu.

She sat up and looked at Liam with a shy smile, "A man threatened to kill my family if I didn't work for him. I ended up killing more than one person almost every day for the past three years. I made a name for myself but not in a good way, and when I wear that mask everyone cowers in fear everywhere and anywhere I go. I have the advantage of people fearing me because they know that I am more than the worst of the worst. People have called me the devil, people have called me a 'thing,' and many have called me deadly. But no one calls me honest, trustworthy, and determined. I only kill for a reason Dragons; I killed before because it was my job, I killed at the ball because of a promise, and I killed at your house to prove that I'm worthy. I will not hurt you or your men because I do not hurt those who only want to help. But you have to trust me in order to make this alliance work, do you understand?" She answered. The men slowly nodded their heads and Blu started to dig into her salad.

She really did live a hard life, I almost can't believe how she was only thirteen when she was pulled into this type of trouble. It hurts my heart a little to hear her say that she is feared so much that she has to ask people to trust her, and I'm sure as hell happy that she didn't have to ask us. We welcomed her with open arms as soon as she agreed to lead this gang when her father passes, I mean she would be in our lives for awhile so why not just get used to her now.

The day the twins came back from grocery shopping with Blu they had told us about the cashier and how they protected her. They were probably showing off about how they protected the most deadliest assassin but they also mentioned how happy Blu was when they called her their little sister. After that Matt and Zach also explained how they have this weird instinct to just take care of Blu since she's under the radar.

Then they came up with an agreement to act like Blu was their little sister and do what elder brothers would normally do. We were all orphans when Boss took us in and the only actual family we ever had was each other. Zach, Matt, Dill, and Will all agreed that whenever somebody asked they would call her their little sister, that they would take care of her in any way when she needed them to, that Blu would be their number one priority if anything went South.

"Honestly, I'm not gonna lie, I would've treated her like one even if we didn't make this agreement boys," Matt confessed. The rest agreed and it made me happy that my friends were doing this out of love and not arrangement. They had grown a relationship with Blu and I was glad it wasn't out of force.

I looked over to Blu who had thrown away her trash back into the large paper bag and just stared into oblivion for the rest of the ride.

After 10 minutes we arrived in front of our main base and heard indistinctive chattering from inside. The were all in there and they would shit bricks if they found out that she's Baby Blu, next thing you know we're making another great Wall of China.

The base resembled a football stadium except there was no field and bleachers. It was big enough to hold our gang and even held a huge screen at the top for people far away. There were many windows that shone throughout the inside but enough lights to make everything clearer.

We walked through the hallways, the chattering getting louder with every turn we took. I looked over to Blu who was playing with her fingers, something she does when she's nervous. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it letting her know that everything was going to be okay. She gave a small squeeze back letting me know she understood what I was trying to say.

We walked through the last pair of double doors and made our way to a large balcony over looking the gang members. Boss tapped the microphone before he spoke, grabbing everyone's attention, "With a salute and a spear..."

"We are the White Knights!" The crowd finished off.

"Thank you all for coming in such a short notice, but as you all know, the Blood Diamonds have declared war at the Masquerade Ball, led by Augustus Riverston. I have asked you all here today to inform you that the White Knights have merged with the Black Dragons to destroy them," the members roared with excitement before Boss continued, "But unfortunately I will not be the one leading the White Knights into this war." The gang was quiet with curiosity as they watched Boss gently pull Blu by his side, "This is my daughter," he introduced. The silence was immediately filled with whispers as they all took in the information.

Boss stepped back and let Blu speak into the microphone and immediately grabbed their attention at her angelic voice, "Hello White Knights, I know this is quite some news so I will give you a second to let it sink in but first let me introduce myself," she looked over to me with a worried expression on her face but I gave her a nod of assurance before she continued,

"My name is Blu," the knights gasped in shock at the name that rang through their ears,

"I am the Baby Blu Assassin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.1K 80
❝ But this boy, this charming boy had laid sights upon her dead boredom and ripped it apart. She wasn't one for younger men, but there was a sort of...
823 109 27
But, what I know now that I didn't know then is that he is dangerous. The guy with dark brown tousled hair, cold grey eyes, and a blank face is the r...
2M 71.3K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
9.2K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...