Demented

By Totoru_470

"I know she's alive. Don't tell me she isn't!" "Don't lie to me please.." [COMPLETED] Highest rankings: Yuk... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

10

202 12 1
By Totoru_470

Jungkook's POV

"..What is it?" I asked, eyes widening when an idea came up to my head. "Is it that stalker from before? I'll go to you right now—"

"No! It's not that.." Yuna trails off, making me feel nervous.

"Do you know about.. you know.. my sick—" She sharply pauses, leaving me hanging. "My sick running skills? I mean man, I can run as fast as you, or you're just really slow!"

A sigh of relief went over my body.

"You had me worried there." I took a long breath before continuing, "I thought you were going to tell me you had a really fatal sickness. You had such a low-sounding tone.. it made me jump a little."

Yuna stopped answering, making me go worried.

"Yuna? Are you still there?"

"Y-Yeah! I kinda just blanked out for a bit."

"Aish.. jeongmal? Quit making me so worried. It makes me want to go to you."

"Then do it, Jungkookie." Yuna teases me as my cheeks lit up.

"You shouldn't invite a man into your house you know. Who knows what could happen?" I asked, when she went silent again for a few moments.

"You're blushing aren't you?" I bickered at her as I could imagine her flustered face.

"I am not! And plus, I'm not inviting a man, I'm inviting a child!"

"Are you implying that I'm a child?" I asked, causing her to giggle.

"I don't know, am I?" Yuna mimics my tone.

"I swear, I will go to your house and show you that I am not a child." I say firmly, until I realized how wrong that sounded, smacking myself on the face.

"..Well, I won't let you in my house then." She answered, letting about another sigh of relief that she didn't notice or say anything about it.

"Fair enough." I replied, immediately giving up.

"Can you sing for me so I can sleep?" She abruptly asks without hesitation.

"Why should I?"

"So I can sleep. Did you not hear me say that the first time?"

"Well I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"..Why can't you sing yourself to sleep?"

"Because I'll be fully awake if I do!"

"Have someone else do it!" I whine, trying my best to not have her hear my singing voice. I felt self-conscious about my singing voice because.. what if it doesn't live up to her expectations?

"Fine! I'll ask Jiminie then!" I nearly jumped from my skin, and rolled off the bed, causing a loud thump against the floor.

"W-Wait! I'll do it." I rub my back that was hurt from the impact of the fall.

"Sounds great, Jeon— Jungkookie! By the way, don't you dare end up on this call, or else I will get you back at school." She declares as I believed that was unfair.

"But you were going to hang up earlier!" I pointed out, as I was climbing myself back into bed.

"I didn't say I was going to hang up, I said that I was going to ask Jimin! It's not like you can't add Jimin to our call!" Yuna barked as I scratch my head.

"Well, if you're going to have Jimin do it, I'll leave the call now—"

"Andwae! You can't! You said you'd do it, so sing!" I sighed, wishing I didn't speak without thinking.

"But my phone battery will—"

"Stop making so many excuses and sing already!" I could hear her pout.

"Arraseo arraseo.. the closest you're going to get of me singing is humming!" I exclaim as she sighs of disappointment.

"..Fine, that works." She finally gives in, as I think quickly and tried to think of a song.

I began to hum to the first song that came to my head.. 'Only then'.

I closed my eyes, humming softly with closed lips. I too was getting tired, with the stillness of the air, and from all that talking that we had.

With my humming finding its ending, I slightly opened my eyes, my hands gripped to my phone.

"Good night, Yuna."

With the same moon that was silently hovering over the sky, it was declared a night full of dreams.

-

"Yuna, the battery on my phone is 10% because of you!" I whined as she stuck out her tongue.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I have a solution! You can use a device called a charger." She teases as I gave her a deadly, blank stare.

"Hey Yuna!" Jimin exclaimed, interrupting our conversation. He was at the classroom door while panting silently.

"Hey Jiminie!" She skipped happily to Jimin and caressed his face. "Are you okay? Did you run here? I told you to not lazy around and come to school early so you don't come dashing all the way over here!"

"I know I know.. but hey, I'm here, so that's all that matters right?" He gives out his cheeky smile as Yuna flicks his forehead, causing him to flinch.

"No! You need to get here earlier! If you're always late, you'll end up forming a bad habit you know!" She scolds Jimin as he holds the urge to laugh.

"Well.. I'll come here early if you come for me." Jimin winks as she whacks his arm with her hand.

"Forget it! Do as you please and be late!" Yuna scoffs as she walks back to me.

"Do you see what I have to go through with him?" She sighs, and quickly replaces it with a small chuckle. "Such an idiot.."

I gently grabbed her wrist and we locked gazes. "If you don't want to go through with him, you can go through with me." I playfully winked.

Yuna's eyes blink several times while widening with every blink. And with every blink came a darker shade of pink that grew upon her cheeks. If what I did was odd, then her not pulling away was even more odd.. right?

She didn't pull away until the person behind her got her to pull away. Jimin quickly intervened, alluding his sense of irritation.

"Don't ignore me Yunaaa." Jimin lays his head on Yuna's shoulder as I took my gaze off of them.

"I'm not ignoring you. Now sit down so we can talk all together." Yuna pats his head as he gives a small pout, sitting down in the chair next to me.

"So.. what did you guys do yesterday?" Jimin asked, tilting his head out of curiosity.

It's this again.. I sighed of aggravation, knowing that if we didn't answer now, I'd have to answer him after Yuna leaves.

"Well—" I interrupted Yuna.

"Yuna, you want me to walk you to class? I have something important to tell you." I exaggerate my eyes, widening them while Jimin wasn't looking, hoping that Yuna would understand.

"Why are you excluding me? Are you guys hiding something from me?" Jimin asked, his tone completely changed.

Unable to make of words, Yuna jumps in.

"Actually, he wanted to talk about the movie we watched yesterday! You know, he actually got scared while watching it. He told me to keep it a secret, but I can't hide any secrets from you!" Yuna transparently lies as I raise my eyebrow.

"Jjinja? Wah, Jungkook, I knew you'd be scared like I was." Jimin snickers as I sigh deeply, trying to hold the urge of breaking the role Yuna has set up for me.

"Yeah, yeah.. now can I walk her to class now?" I scratch my head as Jimin chuckles teasingly.

"Haha.. You guys go ahead." Jimin waves us off. "Jungkook getting scared.." He mumbles as I nudge his side.

"Oww!" He groans of pain as I quickly dash away, dragging Yuna with me.

When we were at a good distance away, checking if he went to follow us, she began talking.

"Why are you so adamant about not telling him how our day went? Didn't you tell me that he loves knowing how our days went? So why can't we just tell him?" Yuna gives me a look of disbelief.

"Because.."

"I want it to be between us."

Phew.. nice save. I gave myself an internal victory cheer.

If Jimin knew what happened yesterday with all the.. hand holding.. and.. the intimate yet subtle touches, he would be devastated. He would be jealous, and I wouldn't want to cause the downfall of our well-built friendship.

Yet, whenever I see Jimin and Yuna happy together, I can't bear but to look away in discomfort.

Part of me wants to believe that I didn't want to tell Jimin because he would be agitated and never look at me the same way; completely betrayed.

Another part of me believes..

I want to make Yuna smile myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 36.7K 60
"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 korean #4 btsau
6.8K 381 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
287K 32.8K 33
"i'm not insane. i'm just afraid." highest rankings: #405 in mystery/thriller #835 in fanfiction cr. taenology || 2017
31.4K 1.6K 37
"Trust me, I will never kill you,hurt you or letting anyone hurt you" #2 in Tzukook #1 in BangTwice