Villainous Heroes (Bakugou x...

By juliaim5

Karin Komei's dream is to be the #1 pro hero and joining U.A High is step one to achieving her goal. Little d... More

Welcome to U.A High!
Battles: Heros vs Villains
Infiltration!
Stand Up
Let the Festivities Begin
Karin Komei: Origin
Let's Do Our Best!
The Ultimate Team
Competitive Spirit
Uraraka's Determination
Bakugou vs Komei
Winner
Aftermath
Three Bitter Days
Feelings
Hero Agencies
Stain
Back To Normal
Exam Time!
Breaking Point
Shop Till You Drop!
Haruka Air
Let's Get Wild
Pink Lemonade
He's Gone...
Operation: Rescue Katsuki Bakugou
All For One
Welcome To The Dorms
Karin and Katsuki
Together At Last
Do or Die: Survival Training
Licensing Exam
Failure
Express Yourself
The Big Three
Girlfriend?
Work Studies
Crimson Wings
Enter: Hawks
Long Distance
You And Your Golden Eyes
Strong, Fierce and Stunning
Rising Phoenix
Scaredy Cat
School Festival
I Am A Hero Too
First Date?
Sweet Sixteen
Happy Halloween!
Nomu Strikes
♡⭒ Artwork ⭒♡
Louder Than Bombs

Character Info 🖤🖤

7.9K 112 118
By juliaim5

Thanks for clicking on this story! I do NOT own anything My Hero Academia only my OCs. This is a brief description of my character :)

Rated T for teen.

Some foul language b/c yeah know... Bakugou...

___________________________________________________

Name: Karin Komei

Birthday: October 26

Age: 15 (at the beginning of the series)

Height: 5'4

Quirk: Thunder Strike- Can manipulate thunder and lightning to her advantage. Her quirk is a strong one. It is one that can definitely make her a pro one day but controlling it is the key

It's an awfully strong quirk and if it gets out of hand could endanger others, which has happened before

Weakness: Using too much of her quirk causes fatigue but once she's able to control it that won't be much of a problem.

Hair: She keeps her long pink hair down, with the top half usually up into two cute loose space buns.

Something like that ^^ with long pink hair.

If it's not like that, sometimes she has her hair up in a high ponytail or she just leaves it down

Hair Color: Blush Pink, Rose, Rose gold?

Eye Color: Maroon

Personality: She is very stubborn and hotheaded similar to Bakugou. Many of the other students in their class are quick to notice their similar temperament. As he strives for #1 Hero, so does she which causes rivalry between the two.

Breast size: B Cup (She's still a teenage girl growing xD)

Hero Costume: Black tank-top and black high waisted frilled out skirt pulled together with a burnt yellow belt with some gadget's attached to the belt. Across Karin's chest is an X (like Bakugou's design) which is also burnt yellow.

On her back she has two golden thunderbolt boomerangs that cross each other forming an X. From the front of Karin you can see them. They go out passing her shoulders.

The boomerangs are weapons, she can take them off and let her electric current flow within them and throw them at her opponent.

She wears black gloves and chunky black knee high boots. On her boots, she has a flow of electricity running up and down the sides of her boots and as for her gloves it's the same. The current of electricity flows around her wrists.

(The outfit is also mentioned in the first chapter)

Friends: She is close with everyone in class 1-A, like Midoriya and Uraraka, but specifically I guess she's closer to Kaminari (With them having the same element), Kirishima and Bakugou

Characteristics: Has a lighting bolt scar going down the left side of her face over her eye.

Backstory: When Karin was young her parents got into a fatal accident involving a certain villain and the two lost their lives. They were just innocent bystanders in the wrong place at the wrong time.

At a young age she was forced to move in with her aunt and uncle who took guardianship of her. Karin's mother and father had a lot of siblings which at some point all of them got married and had children

What I'm trying to say is that she has a HUGE family. The house was always crowded everyday with her cousins always snooping through her things (Mostly the younger ones) and plus they kinda all live near each other, so it's inevitable. All the Komei's of the same age went to the same junior high and was in school where almost NO ONE had a quirk except her.

Here, I'll break it down.

Father's side

Shiro- (Brother) Has three children. Alexis (Age 16), Rin (Age 8), Haru (Age 5)

Daisuke- (Brother) Also has three children. Hibiki (Age 17), Yuki (Age 20), Riku (Age 15--girl)

Renji- (Brother) Has 1 child. Rosa (Age 10)

Mother's side

Rima- (Sister) has four children. Kaito (Age 16), Tsubasa (Age 12) Tsubaki (Age 12) They are twins and Kana (Age 7)

Anna- (Sister) has two children. Niko (Age 17), Sarah (Age 10)

Minato- (Brother) has three children. Hikaru (Age 15), Mia (Age 13), Ami (Age 6)

Ever since her parents passed, they always treated her differently. As the years went by, she felt more and more like an outcast... and then when Karin got her quirk it turned into something worse.

They didn't like to accept it.

She thought she was outcasted before, try now. She came from a quirkiness family and one might think gaining a quirk is the coolest thing, but not in the Komei family.

Her cousins teased her, called her names (Mostly the older ones)

Her family does admire heroes who do have quirks, they don't hate heroes... but in Karin case they are just not accepting towards her.

Uncle Renji and Aunt Asuka (The ones that took her in) were the only people that treated her normal as well as their daughter Rosa and Karins closest cousins, Alexis and Hikaru.

Rosa was much younger then Karin. It's not like she would understand what the pinkette was going through, but they did have some family moments between the four of them sometimes.

Her aunts and uncles (Besides Renji and Asuka) tried to pretend she didn't have a quirk and went on with their day to day lives. If they ever saw one strike of electricity they would degrade the girl.

With a quirk that she had no control of at the beginning... it was hard... Many questions would spiral in the girls brain.

"What did I do now?"

"I get in trouble for being myself?"

"Why do they hate me?"

I guess that's where she gets her anger and aggressiveness from.

All those years of being quiet and trying her best to be polite to her very own family. What's the point anymore? She was fed up.

When she got a bit older (into her teenage years) she wasn't going to take the crap anymore.

Many members of her family thought she was just going through a 'phase', but that wasn't true at all.

They kept repeating-

"This isn't you Karin-"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Your never like this-"

...and that just made the pinkette even more aggravated.

They just didn't know the true Karin Komei.

At times like this she missed her parents. They understood her. Her father loved heroes. In particular the #1 hero, All Might.

Although she was a fan of the #2 Hero Endeavor, the girl admired All Might as well.

Her mother would watch the father daughter duo wearing their All Might and Endeavor matching t-shirts with a smile plastered on her face playing heroes.

She missed them... till this day.

Karin made a vow.

To be the greatest hero! So they can sit on the side lines and acknowledge her for who she is one day.

For her mother, for her father, she will be the greatest hero who ever lived.

U.A High is a prestigious school for students to become pro hero's one day. That is her goal and nothing will stop her from achieving her dreams.

___________________________

Title Of First Chapter: Welcome To U.A High!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.8K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
22K 627 45
"Am I in love with him? Or am I just obsessed?" A villain, of course, that's what she is. But the only difference is, she is head over heels for this...
1.5K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
110K 3.8K 17
Katsuki Bakugou hates having so much homework. Isn't it enough to spend his entire day learning without having to do so much work after school? How i...