Taming the Naughty

By prettyeuphxric

STRICTLY FOR MATURE READERS [R- Rated] A jaw-dropping story that will leave you at the edge of your seats wa... More

Taming the Naughty
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
IMPORTANT NOTE
::the twins::
Chapter 4 (Part one)
INFO ON RESTRICTED CHAPTERS
Chapter 4 (part two)
Chapter 5: My Sexy Protector
Chapter 6: Hazy Days
PRIVATE STUFF
B u s y
Chapter 7: Late Night Things (pt.1)
Chapter 8: Late Night Things (pt.2)
Chapter 9: Naughty
Chapter 10: The Capture
Chapter 11: Hate
Taming The Naughty
Aurora.
Chapter 12: The dark side
Chapter 13: The dark side of her
Final chapter for a while....
Chapter 15: Doppelgänger
Capter 16: The Doppelgänger facts.
;
Chapter 17: Darkest Thoughts
Chapter 18: Slutty Things
Chapter 19: The Raid
Chapter 20: We meet Again?!
SORRY
COMMENT
PROGRESS BE PATIENT
Chapter 21: Life for a Life
Chapter 22: Eternity
UPDATE?
Busy
Chapter 23: Death is near... Or is it? ( EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER)
Whats the word?
Cancelled
Chapter 24
How to Unlock Chapter | 25
The Official Package Deal
Chapter 25: The Get Down
Chapter 26: The Facade

Chapter 14: Pain

2.8K 63 2
By prettyeuphxric

*

                                                     ( 1   m o n t h      l a t e r  ]

Aurora's POV

"Here's a bag of blood you'll get used to it soon." Kathy smiled at me.

I slurped up the blood only to spit it back up crying. She comforted me for a bit but I had to go wash my mouth

Once again.

"I-I can't do this I'm a wolf I can't drink blood." I sobbed running out of the kitchen only to bump into something hard.

I looked up to see Venice in only his boxers and he looked quizzically at me.

"Her body is rejecting the blood." Kathy groaned with an attitude and looked up at Venice.

They stared at each other for a while probably communicating and after what seemed like a while, making her nod and grip my arm tightly making me wince.

"Ouch, you bitch!" I hissed with tears in my eyes.

"Shut it!" She backhanded me in a swift movement.

"God I hate you mutts." She said, annoyance clear in her tone.

I was dragged in what seemed like a dungeon there was this chair and I was pushed on there and chained to it.

"Let go of me!!" I yelled crying.

'Help!' I cried into my mind link.

"No one can hear you, sweetheart." She grabbed my neck silencing my screams for help.

"Now shut the Fuck up will ya?" The other girl said injecting something into my arm.

I slowly slouched down and my eyes closed.

                                       X

I woke up chained to a bed with no clothes on. What's going on? I silently thought. Until he stepped in the room In all his naked glory.

He wasn't alone but with none other than that bitch. Kathy, in all her naked glory.

And she had the audacity to smile at me earlier like we were friends and backstab me. I thought he loved me. I thought she was becoming my friend.

"You bitch!" I snarled viciously at her.

Making her laugh.

"You're pathetic." She said walking up to me smacking me hard on my face.

"Now here's what's going to happen." She grabbed my neck tightly.

"You're going to eat my pussy while he fucks you got it? He'll steal your innocence and taint your pretty little soul. News flash hun you're becoming one of us now." She laughed.

One of them? No, I'll forever be a wolf.

"Not anymore sweetie." She smirked letting go of my neck. I took a sharp intake of air and cried silently.

"Now stick your tongue out and eat this pussy." She hissed as she sat on my face.

Leaning forward she played with my pussy stretching it a little and getting it wet for him to take me.

To mate with me.

I closed my eyes as a tear escaped my eye.

*

Connor's POV

I was a wolf and my mate was a vamp. She managed to mask her scent good because I smelled a wolf on her. She smelled of lilac and vanilla. She had a regular scent so I didn't recognize her, in fact, my wolf was confused.

He felt something for her that night but pushed it off and ruled it out as lust. She was sexy after all and I needed me a fuck. I didn't want to take Auri knowing she doesn't have a

Mate, she'll just be attached to me and come to find out she already is.

I made a stupid decision. The day René and I went out to dinner then back at her place for the night I knew she was my mate and she had an odd scent. My wolf was skeptical around her for a bit but she opened up explaining what she was.

Every day she would comfort me and hold me close. She had sex with me whenever I had urges but she was also there for me.

I couldn't tell my pack I had a vampire mate they'll go ballistic. After the report that came in weeks ago that Aurora is the Luna of the Kingdom pack and her mates took her in but then was captured by the Vampire Prince, they'll think my mate had something to do with it and that I was a traitor to the pack.

I kept it silent about my mate but we shared intimate moments and I, of course, had to cover up my scent before someone caught on.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months sneaking around and it was making me weary. I hated hiding but I wanted to wait it out till the end.

"I heard they do evil things in that Vampire place I feel sorry for the girl." I overheard a few people talking and my body tensed.

Was she okay?

Was she doing fine?

"Take your mind off of things will ya Aurora is a fighter." Jack grinned and punched my arm making me let out an 'oof'.

"I hope so," I muttered holding my head and sighing.

**

Aurora's   POV

Was I dead? Was I alive? The silence in the room was eerie and I was laying here waiting to be raped and everything froze.

"Bitch if you don't eat it I'll fucking make you." The slut hissed out at me slapping me hard. I let out a yelp of pain and sucked on her bud and tongue fucked her.

She moaned and bounced on my tongue like a wanton slut after her orgasm she came off of me and straddled me holding my neck choking the living shit out of me.

"Come on baby fuck her. Taint her innocence." Kathy demanded to look back to see Venice tall with his thick hard length pulsating.

I gulped and let out a sob as I felt his icy fingers brush my stomach.

"Shut up bitch!" Kathy smacked me.

I tried to communicate with my wolf so she can fight our way out of the torture but it was no use. She was dying, but how? 

She let go of my neck and I gasped for air but it wasn't enough.

I felt a sharp pain in my core and I cried out in pain.

'Somebody help me!!' I cried out in my mind link, there was no sound and everything seemed dead.

But in reality, the damage was done.

I laid there still taking each painful thrust that came. I was lifeless.

Hated life.

Hated me.

Perhaps I didn't fight hard enough?

Throughout the month I've been feeling weird. Having on moments and off moments. I haven't been connecting like Aura anymore and I had this blood lust.

What was happening to me?

"You're becoming one of us sweetheart" Her words smacked me straight in the face.

One of them?

I can't become a vampire.

'But you can' My human conscious hissed at me.

I felt like I was completely losing it. Maybe I was losing my sanity.

The world was spinning and I was far gone from it. Deep in thought.

Tainted by evil, I laid there motionless like a dead woman.

I didn't notice we were alone. After all of my screaming, I went into a state of shock that I was being raped. Aurora never gets tossed around by a male. But this male was different. He was dangerous. And sometimes I loved him and the next my sanity came back to me in flashes.

I felt helpless. Something a confident wolf like me never thought I'd never feel. I hated myself for being so blind. I ran away from my true mates, for what? To have fun.

This Zephryn guy? He wasn't my guardian angel. He was something sent by evil. He only protected me from things so he can return me in one piece to his master. Or maybe my perception was wrong about him.

"All mine." Vincent traced his cold fingers all over my body making me flinch away.

He looked at me darkly studying me but I just gave him a cold emotionless look.

He left the room and seconds later a woman walked in and unchanged me. My wrist's and my ankles were bleeding and full-on swollen but I felt so numb I barely felt the pain.

"Princess the bath is set up for you in your room." The lady said and I just looked at her blankly she flinched at how ghostly I looked and she awkwardly gave me a robe and escorted me to my room.

Securely in there, I locked the door and walked into the bathroom instantly dropping the robe. I didn't even spare a glance in the mirror, fearing what I would see staring back at me. I stepped in the tub and slowly felt the stinging everwhere.

I slowly sunk myself halfway, hoping this would help get away from the pain. 

Shutting my eyes tightly and holding my breath I finally went down.

I went down until I was under the water.

I heard the pitter-patter of the water and then it stopped.

My mind was blank and I was slowly drowning.  

Drowning and not wanting to fight for life.

Why do you ask?

My life was gone.

_________

Long update & My last update probably until November.

Comment - I want to know your thoughts and feelings.

Vote if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 3 11
Their unbreakable strength Aurora's life was bound before her, destined for one, but she falls for another. She steps on to the wrong path's opening...
2.1M 48.6K 25
" MINE!!!!" someone shouted from the woods I turned around but no one was there. then i started to hear someone running my way and that's when i not...
39.2K 381 22
Aurora Brooks has never wanted anything more than to just be a regular teenaged girl. But that is far from what she actually is. Aurora is suicidal a...
123 3 19
A girl named Aurora keeps imagining events that have happened in the past while being chased by a boy who seems to know more than he leads on. Can th...