Stucky One Shots

Por Mamuah10

Stucky one-shots! They'll be happy, angsty, angry, or all of the above! I hope you enjoy! Also, feel free to... Mais

Author Intro!
The Look
Affection
The Truth on the New Kid Pt. 1
The Truth on the New Kid pt. 2
Hello
My Favorite Office Chair
Inner Demons
Hello Again
Happy Birthday
Laser Tag
Your Gay is Showing pt.1
Your Gay is Showing Pt. 2
Your Gay is Showing pt.3
SHOUTOUT
Prompts!
Happiest Place On Earth
Admit it
Stop Doing That
Hello. Explanation Time...
October Shoutout & Thank You
Nurse
Halloween Party
Nov. Shoutout and Other News
Liars to Lovers pt.1
Food fight
Liars to Lovers pt.2
Admit It pt. 2
Sunshine
Mistletoe
Best Present
Dec. Shoutout
Writers Block pt. 1
Tag and explanation
Writer's Block pt.2
Not Your Classic F-Boy
Late Jan. Shoutout
Promise
Wanting This
Cupid pt.1
Cupid pt.2
Cupid pt.3
Anniversary
Escaping Marriage
One Last Moment pt.1
How it Begins is How it Ends
Prompts 2
Ready to Leave
Scared to Eat
Mannequins Don't Smile
I Thought It Was Bromance
My Little Bird
Thank the Janitor
Back Again
When I'm peaceful
She's Right
Count Your Sheep

One Last Moment pt.2

176 6 1
Por Mamuah10

A/N: I recommend you reread the first part of this just so it flows better. I'll explain later why this was updated later.

Suicide trigger warning. Do not read any of this if you can't handle it. I care for you and this is very dark.

~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~

"So where do you wanna go?"

"Well since we have limited time, why don't we go to the park?" 

"That sounds fun."

~~~ FLASHBACK OVER ~~~

We arrived at the park and all over there were kids running and playing and just having fun. 

"Oh! HEY, Hey, hey! Can we get ice cream? PLLEAASSEEE!?" He begged jumping up and down and tugging my hoodie.

"Sure! We'll get one for both of us." 

This is like a date. Is this a date!?  I question myself I guess I wouldn't mind dating him, but no... I need to stop.

I asked him what he wanted and then ordered for us.

"One vanilla and one mint chip please!" I ordered. As I ordered he walked to a small sitting area.  

I noticed Bucky was talking to an elder woman and the woman whispered something in his ear. Then they giggled. But others there gave them weird looks.

I shrugged it off though and walked towards him.

"Here's your ice cream," I said, giving it to him

He thanked me and introduced me to the elder woman. Then he went around the area and introduced me to others there. I greeted them and smiled. We then excused our selves from there.

He wrapped his arm around mine still eating the ice cream. I looked back at the sitting area and they were all giving us weird looks. 

"Where to next?" I asked, blowing off the looks

"Hmm... I don't really know." He said

I looked up. It was starting to get dark. I guess we didn't even realize time flew by that fast.

"It's getting dark," I say, "Where do you live? I could take you home." I offer

"I don't really wanna go back home. It's kind of a bad and f**ked up place for me..." He says getting quieter as he continues

He didn't need to explain anymore. I could tell by just those words why he wanted to jump. Just through those simple words, I could tell he has been through hell.

"Well, lets got to a restaurant and get some food, and then you can stay at my place." I offer. With that, his eyes light up and for once, he didn't force a smile.

We walked hand in hand down the streets, not caring what people thought. I'm proud I hung out with him. I like him... almost love him.

I know we just met, but there is just something about him that makes me want him more than anything else in this world.

We chose a simple restaurant in a downtown area. It wasn't anything fancy or crazy. Just basic, but I liked it.

I got a menu from the counter while Bucky went and found a table for the two of us. He chose one right in the center. We then read over the menu and called over the waiter and ordered our food. Then we waited. As we were waiting, a slow beat came on. He started pulling on my arm as if he was asking me to dance with him.

I waved my arms as if to signal No, I don't dance, but he still grabbed me anyways.

I couldn't help but smile though. He just looks so handsome and happy. Our fingers intertwined and locked. It was like the cliche saying, it was like all the spaces between our fingers were meant for each other.

I pulled him towards me then started to spin him around. He had a huge smile and couldn't stop laughing. I could still feel that people were staring though, I mean we were the only ones dancing. Also, we are teenagers.

Our food then came so we sat there peacefully eating. We then paid and headed back home. 

"That was fun," He said smiling at me

"Really?" I said laughing a bit

"Definitely! It was the best day of my life!" He said jumping

I laughed at him and he laughed with me.

When we got home, I told my mom Bucky and she hesitantly agreed to let him stay.

I grabbed an air mattress and blew it up. I then placed it by my bed. I then let him borrow my clothes. He said he'd change in my bathroom, so I let her be, but it's been a while and I was getting worried.

I knocked on the door, but I didn't get an answer. 

"Bucky?" I called with a knock

I couldn't take it anymore and I opened the door. There I saw him holding my mom's hair dryer plugged in and ready to let go of it in the bathtub, which he sat in.

I ran to him, trying to stop him and all he did was loosen his grip. Then as if it was slow motion, it started to fall. As soon as it hit the water, the lights went out. It was a blackout.

My mom came rushing to the bathroom and saw me and Bucky. She then hugged me and held me as if she was about to lose a child. 

"I-- I think you should take a small stroll, m-my son," My mom said. The look in her eyes though, it made me know something was off.

"Okay," was all I could say

I then helped Bucky out of the water, looking back at my mother seeing her so concerned.

We then exited the house.

"Hey, St- Stevie?"

That surprised me. He just gave me a nickname.

"Le-let's go back now, I'm cold," He said

Without saying anything back, we walked back home. There was just one thing I couldn't clear my head of though... my mother's eyes. Just the way she looked at me.

We got home and walked into my room laying down. He spoke first, and the things he said made me depressed and broken.

"Tomorrow morning... I'm killing myself for real. Thank you for everything Stevie."

My eyes were slowly getting heavy and the more he talked, the deeper I fell into sleep.

~~~ Teary Time Skip to Morning ~~~

Slowly I woke up with an annoying noise creeping in my ears. I hit my alarm clock remembering everything from yesterday. I shot straight up and looked to my side only to see an empty bed. 

He's gone... I thought I could save him.

I opened the door, only to be greeted by my mom.

"Are you okay now?" She asked

I raised my eyebrow confused.

"What are you talking about mom? Also, have you seen Bucky?" I asked

"Son, I don't mean to be rude, but who is this Bucky?"

I step back in disbelief. "What do you mean?"

"I was worried about you because you kept mentioning this Bucky person last night, but no one was here.

I didn't mean to shove my mom out of my way but I just had to leave. I was going to go back to all the places we visited yesterday. 

First, the restaurant. I asked the host, "Have you seen Bucky anywhere?"

"Sorry sir, but what do you mean? You were here alone last night. We were curious when you started dancing with yourself then ordered food for two." He explained 

No! No, no no no NO! It can't be! 

Next, I ran to the park where I saw some of the people we met yesterday, but I no longer saw the old lady. I asked them about her.

"Actually, she died last night, during the blackout," one of the men said

This can't be happening

"Also we were all wondering why you bought two ice creams and acting as if there was someone here with you." 

I just turned around and started walking home. I can't believe that after all this time, she was never real...  

I looked up, only to be placed on the bridge where this all started.

I looked off the edge just staring down. Tears were starting to form. I sniffed, and all the tears came bursting out.

I can't believe... Bucky died that day...

A/N: Yeah... anyways. Wattpad has me pissed. I tried uploading this two weeks ago and it said it did! Did it? Obviously not. I noticed that when I tried to upload a story last week. I wrote two stories last week and saved them as drafts... after I wrote them I tried uploading this. It said it uploaded and then 10sec later it crashed. I thought it was okay... but it wasn't I didn't notice though till today.

This saved but didn't upload and my other 2 drafts were deleted. anyways sorry for the wait. I'll try and update soon.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

16.9K 230 19
Just a bunch of one shots I've come up with! Most chapters include swearing so fair warning. Fem!reader
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
197K 3K 88
"I'm with you till the end of the line." Simply Stucky oneshots with the add of some Evanstan ones. Enjoy! All Characters belong to Marvel, I do not...
115K 2K 64
Imagines and one shots about the one and only James Bucky Barnes. All stories have happy endings, teeny tiny bit of angst with happy endings, and ar...