The Secret Romance

By bakerruss

This is a story of how you and Maverick baker sneak around together and try not to get caught. Do you get cau... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
I have entered the whattys
Part 62
Part 63

Part 58

277 17 24
By bakerruss

We all walked inside and wrapped ourselves in towels and sat on the floor in a circle. "who wants to go first" maverick said. "shot not." we all said apart from Jackson. "OK Jackson I dare you to go to dress as an eboy and run up and down our street." maverick said. "deal" Jackson said. We all stood at the window and watched Jackson look stupid running up and down the street. He ran back inside and sat down. "OK sophia truth or dare" he said. "dare" she said. "I dare you to kiss Payton on the lips" Jackson said. I looked at Jackson and then payton. Sophia gave me a concerned look. I shrugged my shoulders "is this OK?" she asked me. "yeah it's fine" I said. Her and payton leaned into the middle of the circle and kissed. I could feel myself getting jealous. I grabbed the back of Paytons shirt and pulled him back gently. He looked at me I pulled him close and kissed him. "OK if you too love birds are done making out.  We would like to continue with the game." Jackson blurted out. "OK josh truth or dare." Sophia said. "truth" he said. "OK do you really love kiki? "Sophia said. "yes I really" he said as he kissed her. "ewww" we all laughed. It was now my turn. "OK truth or dare" kiki said. "dare" I said. "I dare you to kiss maverick." kiki said.  I leaned in and kissed maverick I could feel Sophia's staring I let go of the kiss. I at back in my spot. Payton could sense tension between me and sophia. Payton picked me up and maverick picked us sophia and Josh picked up kiki and Jackson picked up chase and we all walked to the pool. Payton went to throw me in as l I left his arms I grabbed his hand a pulled him in and it started a chain reaction pulling everyone in. We swam for a while and then we all decided to go in they went inside and left me and maverick outside. "how have you been? " he said. "I have been fine." I said as I replied he kissed me on the lips as sophia walked out. I herd glasses smash on the concrete I pushed maverick away and I saw Sophia hide behind a corner. I pushed maverick across the pool and ran to sophias door. "soph open up! " I said. "Go away! " she said. I put my back to the door and slid down the door. I hit my head against the door. All of a sudden..........
What happened.?
Me and sophia are not having a fight. This is just for some drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2.4K 23
You meet a man at a bar, people stare and he takes you to karaoke. Well, you take him, but it was his idea. You think. You have one of the best night...
243K 3.9K 37
Topper Thornton, kook by blood and by heart. McKenzie Holmes, kook by blood, pogue by heart. Together by force, but will they really fall for one an...
8.4K 243 11
❝ i don't know where you're going just get your ass back home ❞ top gun: maverick bradley "rooster" bradshaw x fem oc jake "hangman" seresin x fem o...
6.8K 385 27
[BEING EDITED] You,your brother,your best friend your mom go to Oklahoma for your fathers funeral,but you leave after the funeral in a month and you...