Accepted || Draco x reader (F...

By dracoXreaders

The Y/L are a wealthy pureblood, Slytherin family that are into the dark stuff. it's always been that way. ex... More

A/N
1 ~ what are you glaring at?
2 ~ you think I want to be seen with you?
3 ~ nerd
4 ~ unfortunately we can't
5 ~ isn't that a bit lame?
6 ~ potion partners
7 ~ lets get started
8 ~ low
9 ~ did something happen?
10 ~ present
11 ~ stop it
12 ~ why it happened
13 ~ I'm sorry
14 ~ we can't
15 ~ figure out what I want
16 ~ thank you though
17 ~ Draco..
18 ~ make me understand
19 ~ let's just go
20 ~ solutions?
21 ~ I love you
22 ~ it'll be worth it
23 ~ every step of the way
24 ~ are you serious?
25 ~ I promise you
27 ~ I could never hate you
28 ~ huge mistake
29 ~ secrets
30 ~ look what you did!
31 ~ I think he is..
32 ~ we have to go
33 ~ meeting
34 ~ information
35 ~ Out!
36 ~ I always will
37 ~ this was it
38 ~ somewhere safe
39 ~ we have to
40 ~ accepted
41 ~ forever
Thank you
HELP!

26 ~ unfair

9.1K 283 132
By dracoXreaders

Draco almost didn't want to wake you up. You had class but just the way you laid against him was just so beautiful. He smiled as he watched you laying there peacefully. You looked so calm.. it made him blush and feel so many butterflies.

Draco ran his hand through your hair and then pasted your back to rub it gently. He saw you smile as you slowly woke up. You wrapped your arm around him and laid your head on his chest.

'Hey beautiful, it's time for breakfast.'

You just made a protesting noise while digging your head in his chest.

'Come on Y/N.'

'No.' You whined.

Draco grinned and kissed the top of your head. You forced yourself up and yawned. Draco watched you and sat up too. You looked at him and smiled. You leaned over to him and kissed him. Draco kissed you back right away while slowly moving his hand towards your cheek.

'Oh good morning.'

You two pulled back and looked at the door. Blaise, Gregory and Goyle.

'Hi.' You smiled.

'We just came to check if you two were awake. Class starts in an hour and you haven't even eaten yet.' Blaise said.

'Yeah, just go do your thing. We'll be right there.' Draco sighed.

His friends headed off.

'Privacy isn't really a thing here.' Draco spoke a little grumpy.

'Relax. They just checked up on us.' You smiled.

'We dont even have class together now.' Draco sighed. 'I have potions with Gryffindor.'

'I have a free period. I can ask Slughorn if I can join. I could use an extra class. I haven't been like an outstanding person in potions.'

'Just because you missed 3 points doesn't mean you're not outstanding.' Draco said. 'Besides, you're always outstanding to me.'

You looked at him and laughed a little.

'Smooth.'

You got up and grabbed your clothes. You headed into the bathroom to get dressed while Draco got dressed in his room. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

Your robes covered your dark mark very well. No one would ever be able to see. Not even if you raised your hand. That was also probably the best.. that no one knew.

You headed out of the bathroom and saw Draco, who just closed his robes. He turned to you.

'My favourite Ravenclaw.' He smiled.

'It's not that difficult to become that.. you hate the rest.' You laughed before kissing him.

'Hate is a strong word. I respect ravenclaws more.'

'Of course you do.' You grinned. 'Let's go out Mister "I respect Ravenclaws".'

'I do!' Draco said while you walked towards the door.

-

Slughorn let you join potions class. It was amazing that you could work with Draco. You we're holding his hand while walking into the classroom. People were confused by your relationship. People looked at you two laughing, chatting and walking down the halls together.

You didn't care. You were happy with Draco. You loved being with him. You were standing with him against the wall. You look at the potions in front of the classroom.

You recognise one.. one you could really use. You had a look at the cabinet. It was difficult to mend. Slughorn started talking.

'Draco..' you whispered.

He looked at you.

'Do you see that? That's liquid luck.' You said.

Draco looked at the potions. He now saw it too.

'Do you think we get to make that?' Draco asked softly.

'I dont know.. I hope so.'

'Ah.. Harry, My boy, I was beginning to worry!brought someone with you, I see.'

You looked up. The sudden change in his volume made you curious.

'Ron Weasley, sir.'

You saw lavender in the corner of your eye. She was madly in love with him. It was scary.

'But I'm terrible at potions... so I'm probably just gonna-'

Harry blocked Rons path to the door and turned him around. This was stupid. You stepped a little closer to Draco. He looked at you. You looked at him and smiled.

'Nonsense! We'll taught you out, ever friend of Harry is a friend of mine. Get your books out.'

Slughorn started turning back around.

'Uhm, sir.. I actually don't have my book yet and nor does Ron.' Harry said.

'Not to worry, go get yourself one from the cupboard. Now, as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning. Any ideas about what these might be?'

Hermione put her hand up. No one could beat her.

'Yes.. miss...'

'Granger, sir.' She said.

She stepped forwards and looked at the potions, examining them to make sure she had the right answer. There was nothing to doubt about though.

'That one there.. is Veritaserum. It's a truth telling serum.' She said while pointing at one of the potions.

'And that one.. is-'

She was interrupted by Harry and Ron who were fighting near the cupboard. Draco saw you roll your eyes. He grinned a little. He saw how done you were with them.

'And this one.. is quiet tricky to make. It's Amortentia. The most powerful love potion in the world. It's rumoured to smell different to each person according to what attracts them. For example, I smell..'

Hermione stepped closer and smelled the potion. She took awhile before saying what she smelled. Maybe you could recognise someone if you'd smell it. It could also disappoint you if you didn't smell Draco.

'Freshly mowed grass.. parchment and peppermint toothpaste.'

She quickly stepped back while looking at the boys. That was.. odd?

'Now, Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible.' Slughorn continued.

Three girls, including Lavender, stepped closer towards the Amirtentia, trying to smell it. You were curious. You stepped forward a little. The smell of Treacle tart, hairgel and strong sense of aftershave reminded you of draco. You smiled and looked at him. You stepped back and held his hand.

'But it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession. For that reason, it's probably the most dangerous potion in this room.'

Slughorn quickly closed the pot it was in and the girls stepped back. You liked the reassurance that Draco was the thing you were attracted to.

'Sir, you haven't told us what's in that one.'

Slughorn walked towards the liquid luck. Draco's eyes were stuck on it.

'Oh yes, what you see before you ladies and gentlemen is a curious little potions known as Felix Felicis. Which is more commonly referred to as-'

'Liquid luck..' Hermione interfered.

'Yes! Very good!' He smiled. 'Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong. With one sip you will find that all of your endeavours succeed.'

You probably weren't going to make it. It wasn't easy to do.

'At least until the effects wear off.. so.. this is what I offer each of you today. A tiny bottle of luqiud luck to the student who in the hour that remains manages to brew an acceptable draught of living death.. the recipe for which can be found on page 10 of your books. I should point out, however.. only once did a student managed to brew a potion of sufficient quality to claim this prize. Nevertheless.. good luck to you all! Let the brewing commence.'

-

It was horrible. Harry got the liquid luck. You and Draco tried your best, but it was terrible. Draco was awfully grumpy afterwards.

'It's unfair!' He hissed.

He was walking very fast. You tried to keep up with him.

'He always gets everything! We needed that!'

'Draco-'

'I know we're together but I can't take it! I just wanted a little help!'

You ran after him and grabbed his arm. He was taller and made bigger steps.

'It's okay. This isn't going to determakn whether or not we can do it!'

'It sure as hell would have helped!' Draco hissed.

You kissed him. You didn't want to listen to his complaining. You pulled back.

'It's okay, Draco. We tried. We just have to continue like this.'

Draco sighed. You hugged him and he held you tightly against him.

'I wish it would just be easy. That's all.'

'I know.. but we can do it. I believe in us.'

Draco looked at you.

'I feel like I need you more than you need me.' He said.

'Believe me.. I need you, Draco.. trust me.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 560 25
It was the morning of your seventeenth birthday that your parents revealed the magic world to you, having hid it from you most of your life. Your par...
15.5K 377 15
Y/N L/N is a pure blood wizard. He has a older sister S/N who is seventeen. His family is well known because of how public they make their pure blood...
966 20 15
Davina Rosier, a 6th year slytherin, who comes from a very powerful and wealthy pureblood family. Draco Malfoy also comes from the same heritage, but...