2 ~ you think I want to be seen with you?

'Y/N!' You heard.

You rolled your eyes and quickly grabbed your bags while hurrying down the stairs. Draco was leaning against the wall. He bags were standing on the floor.

The rest of the holiday didn't really improve much. You kinda just ignored Draco and tried to live your life.

'Let's go.'

Your mother grabbed your arm and pulled you outside. You just followed her. The Malfoys were right behind you two. She apparated towards the station. It didn't take long before Draco was there.

Your mother let you go. You picked up your bags and started heading towards the station. Draco watched you leave without even saying anything. Your mother apparated away right away.

'Go on, Draco. We'll see you this winter.'

Draco didn't get what the hurry was, but he just followed you.

'You didn't even say anything to anyone. That's harsh.' Draco said while catching up with you.

You rolled your eyes and stopped. You turned to him and looked at him with a deadly glare.

'Someone's angry.' Draco grinned.

'Leave me alone.'

You continue walking. You stepped inside the station.

'You think I want to be seen with you?' He asked.

'Apparently, seeing you can also ignore me and pretend you don't know me.' You shrugged.

You walked through the wall and saw the train. Draco walked past you. He bumped his shoulder against you, causing you to fall against your trolley. A few of your bags fell. He smirked at you, and all you did was shoot him a disgusting look.

'Hi Y/N.'

You looked up and saw one of your fellow Ravenclaws, Luna. She bent down and helped you clean up your fallen stuff.

'Thank you, Luna.' You smiled.

You brought your trolley away. Luna brought her stuff away too, but she was quickly distracted. You decided to get into the train. You looked around.

'No, Ronald!' You heard in the distance.

You smiled right away. You walked in the direction of the sound. Your friends made everything better. You stopped at their carriage and opened the door.

'Hey guys.' You smiled.

'Hi.' Harry smiled while moving over.

You sat down besides him.

'You're a bit pale. Are you okay?' Hermione asked.

'Same as always.' You smiled. 'A little hungry.. but I bet that feast is gonna help. What has been going on in your lives?'

-

Harry told you everything about what happened. He almost got expelled. It was all a bit unreal. You wanted to tell them about your holiday.. You just never did. You were afraid of judgement. You three approached the carriages.

'I'm surprised the ministry's still letting you walk around free, Potter.'

That voice. You heard it too many times. It annoyed you.

'Better enjoy it while you can, I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.'

Harry tried to attack Draco. Draco stumbled back, and you grabbed Harrys arms. Draco continued walking. You couldn't believe this. Harry had so much anger inside of him. You held him back.

'What'd I tell you? Complete nutter.' Draco laughed while walking away.

'Just stay away from me!' Harry yelled after them.

'Calm down, Harry.' You spoke softly.

'It's only Malfoy.' Ron said. 'What'd you expect?'

You let Harry go. He walked away from you. Your eyes followed Draco and his friends. There were in a carriage going towards the castle. Neville also walked up to all of you. He was holding a plant. 

'Hi guys.'

'Hi!' You smiled.

Neville was also a good friend of yours.

'Hey, Neville.' Hermione said.

'Hey there, Neville.' Ron greeted him.

Harry then turned around. As if he heard something.

'What is it?' He asked.

You all turned around. You didn't see anything. Just the carriage, it was weird. Was he seeing ghosts.

'What's what?' You asked.

'That. Pulling the carriage.' Harry said.

'Nothing is pulling the carriage, Harry.' You said.

'It's pulling itself, like always.' Hermione added.

You looked up and saw Luna. You didn't notice her sitting there before

'You're not going mad.' She spoke with her sweet, high-pitched voice.

She lowered her quibbler. She smiled at you and you smiled back.

'I can see them too. You're just as sane as I am.' She smiled.

Everyone got in the carriage. You sat down besides Luna. The rest joined in too.

'Everyone, this is loony love-' Hermione stopped.

Everyone looked at Hermione. Luna wasn't that crazy. She was actually pretty sweet.

'Luna Lovegood.' She quickly spoke and she looked away a bit embarrassed.

It was quiet for a moment. You coughed uncomfortably.

'What an interesting necklace.' Hermione said.

'It's a charm, actually.' She leaned forwards. 'It keeps away the Nargles.' She spoke softly. 'I'm hungry... I hope there's pudding.' She said while sitting back up.

Then the carriage took off. You looked into the distance.

'What's a Nargle?' Ron whispered to Hermione.

'No idea.' She answered.

The entire journey you had just been thinking. About everything. The holiday, your family. The older you became, the more it bothered you. You didn't want it to ruin anything, of course. You kept going with your head held high.

You weren't sure if Draco was even seeing the struggle going on in your family. Of course, he noticed that you weren't treated like your brother.. but he wouldn't even understand how it made you feel. Not that you wanted him too. You sometimes just felt like he had the same situation.. You turned out to be wrong. his parents di dnt treat him like nothing.

The carriages stopped. You got up and walked inside with everyone. You immediately started walking besides Luna. You both still had to get dressed. By walking with her, you also immediately had someone to sit with. It was a perfect situation.

After getting dressed, you and Luna headed towards the great hall. It was amazing to be back and hear all of those happy people.

For Harry it was probably hard. After seeing Cedric die and no one believing that voldemort was back. You knew for certain that he was back. You'd always believe and supported him.

You weren't going to tell him though. It would just mess everything up. Of course, everyone knew that you were from the wealthy Y/L family. Everyone was surprised that you weren't in Slytherin.. but they didn't know your home situation. You never wanted to tell your friends. They didn't even know that your family was on the wrong side of this all.

'Y/N.'

You looked at Luna. She stopped you. You saw two empty places in front of you. You quickly sat down.