5 ~ isn't that a bit lame?

Hi! College will start again tomorrow and I've got examinations coming up so updates are gonna be slow. I hope you guys understand!

-

While Harry was at his detention, you decided to distract yourself. Of course, you loved to expand your knowledge of the wizarding world. You really sometimes found the connecting with you and your house.

You treated yourself on a trip to the library. They had many interesting book which fascinated you. This year you wanted to have a look at Alchemy. It always interested you and you could use some distraction.

You reached for one of the more basic books about alchemy. First you had to find out a bit more about it of course.

You found a nice table, far away from any disturbing factors. You wished you could share this with Hermione, but she was playing some chess with Ron. You thought that was rather boring.

You opened the book and started reading. You were quite a fast reader. You practised a lot of course. You had to keep yourself busy at home.

'What's this?'

Your book hot snatched away from you. You looked up and saw Draco. It surprised you that he was alone. You rolled your eyes.

'Basic Alchemy?' He asked. 'I told you you're a nerd. Isn't that a bit lame?'

'You've already used that insult.' You sighed. 'You've got to stay updated.'

You tried to grab your book. Draco swatted your hands away and opened It.

'Alchemy is a branch of magic and an ancient science concerned with the study of the composition, structure and magical properties of the four basic elements, as well as the transmutation of substances; it is thus intimately connected with Potion-making, chemistry and transformationmag-.' He started reading out loud.

He couldn't finish it because you pulled the book away from him.

'That is boring.' He said. 'Perfect match. A boring person with a boring book.'

'Shut up. I told you to leave me alone. God, you're so annoying.'

'I can't help it that you're easy to make fun of. As I said: you're boring.'

'I'm not. Im a person with my own personality and I'm not boring. Unlike you. You're just like your father.' You hissed.

'Without your last name, you would be nothing.' Draco laughed.

You shot him a disgusting look.

'Says the person trying to own Hogwarts while he's a tiny scared mouse at home.' You hissed.

'You wish. I'm always like this.' He grinned. 'You've just been so lonely at my house that you haven't seen it.'

'I'd rather be lonely than be around you stupid people.' You snapped.

'Then why are you still here?' He asked.

'I'm wondering about that too.'

You got up and decided to just walk away. Was it odd that you kind of enjoyed that? Maybe you just liked putting Draco in his place. You put your book away, you had to come back to that later.

-

'How was detention?' You asked Harry after dinner.

You saw him outside of the great hall and had to ask him.

'Well.. I had to write lines.' He said.

'That's isn't that bad.' You smiled.

'With a quill that used my blood to write it.'