28 ~ huge mistake

You watched the snow gently fall onto the ground. Luckily, you were inside. Nice and warm, wrapped up in Draco's arms in the room of requirement. Apart from mending the cabinet, it also became a spot where you two went to just be together.

You found a beautiful place between all the garbage. You could look outside and sit somewhat comfortably.

'You know what we should do?' Draco asked while moving his head a little so you'd understand him better. 'We should go to hogsmeade.'

You laid your head back against his shoulder with a small blush.

'Are you asking me out on a date?' You asked.

'Also.' He said and he kissed the top of your head.

'Also?' You asked.

Draco nodded. He held you tightly.

'Why else would we wanna go there.'

'Well..' Draco started. 'I've been thinking about different ways to do our other half of the task.' Draco said while playing with your hair (if possible).

'You mean-'

'Yeah.'

It was quiet for a moment. Was he planning on killing Dumbledore in Hogsmeade? I mean, he was hardly around, so you didn't expect that Dumbledore was there.

'What was your plan then?'

'Well, what if we dont have to look him straight in the eye when we kill him?'

That sounded pretty good. That would be a good solution. That would be great. Perfect.

'That would be amazing.' You smiled.

Draco then started telling you about his plan. A plan to give a cursed necklace to someone and have it delivered to Dumbledore. That sounded like a plan.. could go terribly wrong though.

'Don't worry about it, Y/N. I'll make sure it won't. The rest will be a date. A date sounds nice.' He smiled.

'It does. It's been ages since we've had a date.' You smiled.

You looked up and Draco kissed you shortly.

-

You closed your jacket all the way. It was freezing cold outside, but it was gonna be fun though. At least the date part of the day.

You left the common room. Draco was waiting outside. You stopped for a moment. He was wearing his black suit and his hair almost matched the snow. Hr was so handsome. You smiled and suddenly didn't even feel the cold anymore.

Draco looked up and he saw you. You smiled and walked over to him. He kissed you deeply and smiled after he pulled back.

'You got it with you?' You asked.

'Right here.' He said while pointing at the bag he was holding.

You were so focused on how he looked that you didn't even notice it. You were a little nervous. You just grabbed his hand. Draco smiled and kissed the side of your head while you headed towards Hogsmeade.

'At least it stopped snowing.' Draco said while looking up at the sky.

'Yeah. It's cold enough without that.' You said. 'Altough I wouldn't mind being cold and having the wear your suits jacket.' You said.

Draco laughed.

'Who knows where the day will go.' He grinned.

You saw the three broomsticks ahead.

'How about her?' Draco said.

You saw a girl and her friends enter. Katie Bell.. she was a nice girl. A gryffindor. She always helped people. She would help.