The Innocent Salvatore (Nikla...

Miss__Mikaelson által

A baby's cry pierces the air as the midwife passes the baby to the awaiting hands of the father. Damon happil... Több

Prologue
-Characters-
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 16

43.9K 1.1K 339
Miss__Mikaelson által

3rd Person POV-

A ringing wakes Elijah and Angel from their peaceful sleep. Groaning Angel digs her head further into Elijah's chest, hoping to drown out the noise. Ignoring the call the room is silent for a few minutes before it starts ringing again.

Not surprisingly Elijah was still asleep, he could sleep through a tornado if he had too. Reaching her hand out Angel feels around blindly for the phone, feeling the cold metal between her fingers. Picking the phone up Angel realizes it was Niklaus. Why would he be calling this early? He always slept in as late as he could, he hated mornings.

Pressing the green accept button Angel hold the phone up to her ear, still laying on Elijah's chest under the covers.

"Hello? Niklaus? Why are you calling so early?" Angel asks sleepy, she had only just fallen asleep a few hours ago and she could barely keep her eyes open.

After a few seconds of silence Niklaus finally speaks. "I'm afraid I have some bad news, Love. There had been an accident, we need you guys to come home a few days earlier." Sitting up Angel blinks a few time, more awake now.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Is my Father ok? Is Kol?" Angel asks worriedly, everything that could go wrong was running through her mind. She had always been a worrier.

Letting out a sigh, Niklaus shakes his head. He was hoping to get a hold of Elijah, he didn't want Angel to hear this over the phone. He would rather tell her in person. "Can you pass the phone to Elijah, Love." Niklaus asks her, avoiding the question.

Nodding her head Angel realizes that he couldn't see her. Telling him to hold on Angel sets the phone down on the bed, crawling over to him. Shaking him softly Angel tries to wake him up, but he won't budge. He was very difficult to wake.

"Elijah," Angel whispers trying to shake him one more time. Realizing that she wouldn't be able to wake him that way Angel lets out an annoyed huff. Angels lost before an idea pops into her head.

Getting out the covers Angel climbs on top of Elijah, sitting over his waist. Her whole body heart just from that small movement, but she couldn't stop now.

Bending down Angel trails kisses down his neck and chest, going up and down. After only a few seconds of doing this Elijah starts to stir, letting out a small groan before opening his eyes. Sitting up a little bit Elijah rests his hands on Angels waist, holding her on him.

"Not that I don't love waking up like this. But why are you awake, Baby. We only just fell asleep I would think you'd be tired." Elijah tells his mate concerned. She shouldn't be up, she should be resting. The last few hours took a lot out of her, even for a vampire.

"Niklaus called, he wants to speak to you." Angel tells him, blushing at how deep and strong his british accent was from just waking up. Pulling away from his slightly Angel picks up the phone she left on the bed, holding it out for Elijah to take.

Giving a eye roll at his brothers antics, Elijah take the phone from his waiting mates hand. Holding it up to his ear.

"Hello brother. What do I owe the pleasure at only 4 in the morning?" Elijah tells him sercastly, he didn't like that his sleep was disturbed. Angel watches in silence as the two speak, Elijah growing more worried and serious at what Niklaus is saying.

After about 5 minutes of speaking Elijah finally hangs up, sitting up on the bed with Angel still on top of him. Looking up at him Angel tilts her head, silently asking what they had spoken about that made him so worried.

Kissing Angel on the head, Elijah lifts her off of him. Setting her down on the bed next to him and covering her with covers.

"Something came up," Elijah begins taking a short pause. "It seems we must be leaving early. I'll take care of everything, why don't you sleep? I'll bring you down to that car when I'm done and you can sleep there." Elijah finishes, already getting out the bed and leaving no room for discussion.

Giving Elijah a nod Angel gets back into the covers, tring to fall back asleep. At the moment she was worried out of her mind, but she knew she needed to get some sleep so she was able to have a level head when they got there. Soon enough, Angel fell asleep. Millions of thoughts running through her mind.

• • •

"Baby, we're here." Elijah tells his mate shaking her softly to wake her. They had just arrived back at the Mikaelson compound where Niklaus had told them to meet. Currently Elijah was standing outside the passenger side of the car, trying to wake his sleeping mate.

Giving up on shaking her Elijah settles for peppering kisses down her neck. After only a few seconds Angels eyes start to flutter open. Blinking her eyes a couple of times Angel looks up at Elijah, I sleepy look on her face.

As soon as she woke up Angel started to worry again, she had hoped it was all a dream. She still didn't know what was wrong. All her thoughts started to pile in her mind again, making her even more freaked out.

Taking a deep breath Angel tries to calm her racing heart. She wouldn't worry this much without knowing what happened. Looking up at Elijah, Angel gives him a soft smile, holding her arms up in indication that she wanted to be held.

Letting out a small chuckle, Elijah reaches into the car and picks up his little mate. Holding her on his hip like one would hold a child. Shutting the door behind them Elijah walks up to the front door, opening it without difficulty since it was never locked anyway.

That would have to change while Angel lived with them, they couldn't have her getting hurt.

"Brothers, we're home!" Elijah calls out, hearing footsteps speeding towards them not much later. Both brothers had missed their mate greatly while she was gone, even if it was only for a few days.

Getting there first, Niklaus takes Angel out of Elijah's arms. Holding her to him the same way Elijah had, all while trailing kisses on every part of the body he could reach. After a while Niklaus stops and digs his face into Angels neck, taking a deep breath to smell her.

"I missed you, Love." Niklaus tells her, his light stubble tickling her sensitive neck. He had been growing it out a bit.

"I missed you to." Angel tells him shyly, digging her head into his chest as her checks started to grow red and hot. At this, all three of her mates let out a chuckle.

After a few more minutes Angel is again pulled from someone's arms, just to be put in someone else's. Turning around Angel meets Kohl's eyes, giving him a large smile.

They might not of known each other as long as she had known the other but that didn't mean she liked him less. She had missed her other mates while she was away, it felt like someone was missing that should of been there.

Angel is snapped out of her thoughts when she feels Kol stick his head into her neck, littering tiny kisses up and down. As soon as Kol gets to one point Angel lets out a tiny moan, feeling Kol smirk in success that he found it.

Ignoring the other people in the room Kol start to suck on the part harder, inrupting small moan from Angel. After a minute or two Kol finally pulls away, a look of pride on his face. He had finally marked her, now everyone would finally know that she was his. Well I guess there's, he was still getting used to the sharing thing.

Angel was about to scold Kol for marking her when a groan of pain interrupts her. Angel was going to ignore it until she heard it again, this time she recognized who it came from. It took her a while, but she know that voice. Her Father.

Eyes wide Angel scrums around in Kols arms till he finally put her down, allowing her to run into the room she heard the sound coming from. Entering one of the many living rooms Angel is met with the sight of her Father on the couch, withering in pain.

Speeding over Angel puts her hand on his forehead, removing it as soon as she does. It felt like it was 100 degrees, for a vampire that was supposed to heal that was bad. To busy worrying over her Father, Angel didn't notice her mates entering the room. All carrying guilty expressions.

Letting out a quite sign Angel turns around, "How could you not of told me?" Angel asks them sadly. Why would they keep something like that from her?

Before her mates can answer Damon lets out another loud groan, causing Angel to turn back around and try to tend to him again.

"What happened to him? Is he going to be ok?" Angel asks all at once, her mate's barely catching what she was saying. Looking at Angel, Niklaus slowly steps forward to explain what was going on. They couldn't keep her in the dark much longer.

"Elena, Bonny, Caroline, Matt, and Jeremy were trying to kill Kol. They had somehow gotten a hold of a white oak stake and made a plan to stab him with it. Luring him in with Jeremy they were close to killing him before your Father stepped in, taking the stake for him. Lucky it missed his heart, but that doesn't mean nothing happened. A white oak stake is very dangerous to normal vampires. It was spelled by a powerful witch. We're not sure he'll survive without the help of a witch more powerful then she was." Taking a deep breath, Niklaus looks at Angel awaiting her reaction.

All her mates watch sadly as tears grow in her eyes before she launches herself into her Father's arms. How could he die? She questioned herself. She had gone so many years without him, believing he was dead. They had just gotten each other back, she couldn't lose him again.

The room is silent for a moment, only the sound of small sniffles filling the room. Looking at Damon, Niklaus watches as the wound from the white oak state starts to glow. Closing slowly.

Looking at Angel, her mates notice her hands starting to let out a soft yellow glow. There was only one way that she would of been able to heal him.

She was a heretic, and a more powerful witch then their Mother.

• • •

Hey guys! I finally updated!!! Sorry there's no GIF in this chapter, i'm writing it in first block on my school computer and it doesn't allow you to. Thank for all the reads and votes :) 

(Also for those who wanted to know, I got an A on my science test and I'm taking the math test today!!!)

Word Count- 1888

Vote•Comment

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

894K 20.8K 31
"You, you did this? How could you?" Damon picked me up and through me into the wall, leaving a big dent. He and Stefan race through the door. I got u...
20.4K 528 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
84K 1.8K 55
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
599K 15.6K 35
Years before he'd been daggered, the Reckless Mikaelson had met a very talented songstress who had befriended him. Kol had found her fascinating, esp...