Sommatore

By HarliLawson1996

In this book, Jenna has a daughter who is the same age as Elena. Jenna was your with the birthed her daughter... More

00.... Pre~Pilot
01.... Pilot
02.... Night of the Comet
03... Friday Night Bites
04.... Family ties.
05.... You're Undead To Me.
06... Lost Girls
07... Haunted.
08... 162 Candles.
09... History Repeating
10... The Turning Point
11.... Bloodline
12... Unpleasentville
13... Children of the Damned
14... Fool Me Once
15... A Few Good Men
16... There Goes The Neighborhood
17... Let The Right One In
18.... Under Control
19... Miss Mystic Falls.
20.... Blood Brothers.
21... Isobel
22... Founder's Day.
23... The Return
24... Brave New World
25.... Bad Moon Rising.
26... Memory Lane
27... Kill or Be Killed
28... Plan B.
29... Masquerade
30... Rose
31... Katerina
32... The Sacrifice
33... By the Light of the Moon.
34... The Descent
35... Daddy Issues
36... Crying Wolf
37... The Dinner Party
38... The House Guest
39... Know Thy Enemy
40... The Last Dance
41... Klaus
42... The Last Day
43... The Sun Also Rises.
44... As I Lay Dying
45... The Birthday
47... The End of an Affair
48... Disturbing Behavior
49.. The Reckoning
50... Smells Like Teen Spirit
51... Ghost World
52... Ordinary People
53... Homecoming
54... The New Deal.
55... Our Town
56... The Ties That Bind.
57... Bringing Out The Dead
58... Dangerous Liasions.
59... All My Children.
60... 1912
61... Break On Through.
62... The Murder of One
63... Heart of Darkness
64... Do Not Got Gentle
65... Before Sunset
66... The Departed
67... Growing Pains
68... Memorial
69... The Rager
70... The Five
71... The Killer.
72... We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes.
73... Isaac's Keeper.
74... We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
75... O Come, All Ye Faithful.
76... After School Special.
77... Catch Me If You Can.
78... A View To Kill.
79... Into the Wild.
80... Down the Rabbit Hole.
81 ... Stand By Me.
82... Bring It On.
83... Because the Night
84... American Gothic.
85... Pictures of You.
86... She's Coming Undone.
87... The Walking Dead.
The end... Graudation.
Credits. An aurhors note.

46... The Hybrid

1.7K 46 2
By HarliLawson1996

Allyson helps Damon remove the notes, maps, and the newspaper article cuttings from their closet, the couple alsomlistening to the Jews as it plays on Damon's tv. Elena soon arrives.

"Just can't stay away, can you?" Damon asksnn

"You've been dodging my calls." Elena says.

"Yeah, well, been busy taking care of my pregnant wife who's bite won't heal this time, it's gonna scar." Damon says. "Where's she's due anytime, she can't use her magic."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Elena asksnn

"Happy birthday, Keenan Stefan attacked a very pregnant Allyson, and regretted it." Damon says sarcastically. "Cake?"

"He called me, you guys," Elena says.

"What?" Allyson asks as she feels a small cramping like pain.

"Stefan called me last night," Elena says.

"Well, what'd he say?" Damon asks.

"He didn't say anything, but it was him." Elena says. "I asked sheriff Forbes if she would trace the call's origin. It came from Tennessee."

"Where he's binge drinking in country folk. We went through this Elena. Stefan's gone. I don't mean geographically." Damon says, and throws grabs the documents from Allyson, then throws them all into the fireplace.

"If he was gone, he wouldn't have called." Elena states.

Allyson strikes a match, and throws it into the fireplace. It starts to burn and she sighs, she can't wait to have these babies. She misses her magic.
(**)

Damon and Allyson go into the woods, but Ally ends up wandering off alone. She feels a sharp pain and she gasps. Water gushes, soaking her boots. Her eyes widen as she goes deeper into the woods. She removes her boots, and all of her lower section clothing. She's delivering her babies alone, because Damon is probably already with Alaric and Elena.
(**'

Damon arrives to Ric and Elena, shoving Elena into the water. Alaric rises his crossbow instantly.

"Damon!" Elena gasps. "How are you even here? Where's Ally?"

"She was right behind me," Damon replies and looks at Ric. "Thanks for the tip, brother."

"You sold me out!" Elena exclaims as she looks at Alaric.

"You think I'd take you to a mountain rage of werewolves on a full moon without backup?" Alaric asks her.
(**)

Allyson gasps our as another contraction hits. She despises that she wandered off from Damon, because now she's delivering her babies alone in the woods of Tennessee, in the Smokey mountains. She has no idea where Damon, Elena and Ric are. She's all alone.
(**)

"Get out of the water, Elena." Damon demands; he wants to find Allyson, and quickly.

"If I get out of the water, you're gonna make me go home." Elena says big

"Yes, because I'm not an idiot like you." Damon says.

"Right now, you're both acting like idiots." Alaric says, he's worried about Allyson too, because of how far along she is and the fact she's due at anytime.

"You and Allyson gave up on him, Damon." Elena says.

"I didn't give up on him, Elena. Neither did Ally." Damon says. "We faced reality. Now get out of the water."

"No!"

"What's your big plan, Elena?" Damon asks tauntingly. "Huh? You gonna walk into a campsite full of werewolves, roast a marshmallow, and air for Stefan to stop by?"
(**)

Allyson feels th pressure at her vagina, knowing it's time for her babies. She pants as sweat gushes out of her pores, she breathes heavily at the pain.
(**)

"We got about a mile left." Alaric says. "Once we find Stefan, we need to look for Allyson."

"The suns about to set." Damon says. "And deal."

"I can see that, Damon." Elena says.

"I'm just saying." Damon claims.

They hear twins snapping, and a man comes stumbling out. Alaric aims his crossbow.

"Stay where you are!" Ric demands.

"Vampire..." the guy says and rushes towards Damon.

The two fight and the guy pushes Damon against a tree. The guy is trying to bite Damon he mown Alaric shoots an arrow at him, but he's still trying to bite Damon. Elena takes the wolfsbane grenade from her bag and tossses it to Damon. The grenade blows, and the guy screams as his face burns. Damon kicks the guy, knocking him out.

"Let me guess..." Alaric says. "Hybrid."
(**)

After a while of pushing, Allyson delivers her first baby. She names her Jenna Lillian Salvatore. She has red hale and blue eyes, already. Then she feels that pressure again. It's time for baby B. Allyson lays a bloody Jenna down, and she pushes out her next baby. She names this baby Miranda Odylis Salvatore.

She then feels her magic spurge through her again. She smiles as she has a pink light come from her finger. She cuts the umbilical cords with the light, and she delivers the afterbirth.

Allyson grabs her babies, and she looks at them. "Wow. I really just gave birth in the woods... In Tennessee... Alone while my husband, and your guys' daddy is looking for your cousin Elena, and uncle grand pappy Alaric."
(**)

After talking to Stefan, Damon walks through the woods until he hears the cries of infants. He pushes some leaves open, Damon sees his wife holding two babies. His blue eyes widen.

"You had them alone?" Damon asks.

"I'm sorry." Allyson whispers. "I need your jacket. I'm naked underneath. My jeans are ruined because of where my water broke."

Damon lays his leather jacket by her, and he takes Jenna and Miranda. Allyson stands and puts the jacket on, it fits her like a dress. Damon hands the babies back and he looks at them.

"We better go." Damon says.
(**)

"You had the babies in the woods!" Elena gasps as the couple approach the car. "Damon? Are you okay? Did you..."

"Fine, bite free. Get back in the car, please." Damon says. "Come on, Ally and babies."

Allyson gets into Alaric's car, in the front seat, and holds her babies close.

"What are their names?" Damon asks his wife, Alaric is grinning at the babies.

"Jenna Lillian Salvatore, and Miranda Odylis Salvatore." Allyson replies. "After my mom, your mom, and Elena's mom." Allyson replies as she looks at her girls. "My magic is back, too. It came as soon as I delivered both babies."

Damon has Alaric drive him to his car, then he leaves with Allyson and his two daughters.
(**)

Allyson and Damon sit on their bed, Jenna and Miranda are laying before them. Damon has called Elena, saying he was wrong. Wrong about Stefan. Stefan had saved him from that Ray guy in the woods.

"There really is hope that Stefan can meet his nieces." Allyson says.

Damon nods. "Yeah."

Jenna starts to cry and Damon picks her up. "Hi there." Damon gets up, and he leaves the room.

Allyson smiles and she picks up Miranda. She follows Damon into the parlor. The happy family of four sit in peace for the night.... Until both twins fill their diapers, and grow hungry, tired, and agitated. The new parents had their hands full the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.1K 65
This is a story about Roslyn Sommers the daughter of Jenna Sommers. The cousin of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. Roslyn is Fifteen and a month younger th...
921K 24.1K 45
When Jennifer Fell gets the worst news of her life, she is faced with a decision. Can she stay in Mystic Falls and take over her father's position on...
11 2 1
A tragic head-on collision during a storm occurs on Wickery Bridge in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Leaving a set of fraternal twins without their parents...
4.3K 97 26
A young girl is forced to stay with her Aunt in Mystic Falls after her father passes... but she soon uncovers the secrets that the small town holds.