27... Kill or Be Killed

Elena and Allyson are on the bathroom', prettying themselves. Jeremy also happens to be in there, too.

"I can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf." Jeremy says.

"We're not sure about that," Elena says. "The one thing we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is."

"It should be easy enough for us to figure out," Jeremy says as Allyson brushes her teeth.

"There is no us," Elena says. "I said that I wouldn't keep things from you anymore. That doesn't mean that I want you involved."

"By definition of being in this famil, I'm involved." Jeremy says, he met Sofija too.

"This is dangerous, Jeremy," Elena declares. "You have to stay out of it, okay!"

"All right, just saying." Jeremy says.
(**)

Allyson skips over to Damon, who has his back turned to her. She jumps on his back, and he holds on instantly because he knows her sweet smell. Stefan actually laughs at this as Allyson jumps off Damon's back. Mason had just left Damon, and Stefan just got time speaking.

"Hey, you." Damon greets.

"Would you like some lemonade?" A little girl asks Damon.

"Thank you, sweetie." Damon says ams jentwkws the lemonade.

Damon takes a drink, and instantly begins choking as he spits it out. Allyson is quick to sit him down

"What's wrong?" Stefan asks.

"Vervain!" Damon gasps. "Vervain!"

After making sure no one is looking, Allyson makes Damon drink from her. He gets over his spell pretty quick. Damon is pissed when he finishes healing.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Damon growls.

"Listen to me!" Stefan says. "Sit down, Sit!" Stefan pushes Damon onto the picnic tables.

"I'm not listening to your give peace a change crap!" Damon snaps. "He's dead."

"Okay. I don't like it, he's making threats." Stefan says. "He could expose us. We need to put him down."

"Alright lets go it." Damon says. "Allyson, in the woods, bring Sofija out."

Allyson nods and she sees Mason going into the woods. "Woods., Mason is on trash duty. Go."

Allyson rushes into the woods, Caroline pulls her into privacy as she listens. She knows somethings wrong. Allyson transforms into Sofija. The fairy steps up between Caroline and Elena.
(**)

"Oh god," Caroline mutters when she hears the distant gunshots, so does the immortal Sofija.

"What is it?" Elena asks.

"Stefan and Damon." Sofija gasps.

"What?"
(**)

Sofija flies with the wind while Caroline and Elena run through the woods. Caroline is following their scent. She stops suddenly. Sofija stays afloat but she stops flying.