The Alpha Broke the Omega

By skylar_hopeee

"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were th... More

Omega
Alpha
wolf
encounter
away
Beta
Panselinos
captive
anger
stop
change
determined
dinner
routine
first?
secret
danger
safe
indifference
Delta
pack
Gamma
challenges
Luna
aftermath
inkling
guest
pride
tease
ceremony
run
heat
marked
warriors
rift
reconcile
dynamí
effyía
heartbeat
ruckus
rush
divulge
miracle
ahead
fourth
plans
born
end
author's note
author's note

name

246K 8.7K 3.4K
By skylar_hopeee

name

Ian started walking away a few steps from me and drew a horizontal line in front of him with his left foot.

At this point, I was still shocked that he was the one training me. I mean, why?

"To start off, let's see what you can do. If there's anything at all, that is." he commented with a snarky tone. How dare he?

I sighed annoyed and took a stance. I wasn't sure if my stance was right, but I settled with what I was comfortable the most. "Don't come crying when you're all beaten later." I tried to threaten.

He seemed to ignore me and shrugged me off.

"Rule number one, you're allowed to use any weapon against me. Rule number two, you can't shift. To be able to win, you have to make me step out of this line, pretty simple right?" he stated.

Was he insulting me? Make him step out of the line? That's it?

I smirked, it was an easy win for me.

He was open, I could attack him anywhere and I'd still get him. I stood in place for a bit and observed him, are there any traps? I looked around, no, he was weaponless and his guards were down.

Ian started yawning, indicating that I was taking too long. And I knew that it was at that moment that I had to strike. So I did.

I sped up and went for a high kick towards his side. I was sure that I got him, I was a hundred percent sure that he wouldn't anticipate my moves.

So how come he grabbed my feet and pushed me back causing me to fall hard on my back? He started laughing maniacally.

"Too predictable." How?

I got up fast and started attacking again. I threw in punches, kicks, uppercuts and all kinds of moves, but he was able to dodge them all. It didn't even take him much effort to actually dodge me.

Was I that bad?

Ian pushed me back hard again and I fell for the thousandth time. I didn't even notice that I was already panting. It hasn't even been 10 minutes and I was already panting so hard.

How is he able to dodge everything? Not to mention, every time he touches me, the electrical sparks are bothering me.

"Tired already? Well, I didn't expect much from you." he taunted. I was felt pissed by his comment. Okay, so what. I was terrible. I already knew that. But that's why I was here, to train. To get better.

'Let me handle him.' my wolf said in my head. I could also feel her feeling angry.

'No, I can fight my own battles.'

With that, she retreated back in my head. That's right, I can do this.

I got back up and took a deep breath. I have to calm down if I want him to even leave a scratch on him. Okay, so so far, all he's ever used to dodge me are his hands. To be able to win, I have to make him step out of the line.

That means I have to go for his legs and feet.

I dashed towards him and started attacking his upper body first as a feint. I launched all attack by his sides and his abdomen. As expected, he dodged my every attack. But as I was throwing in punches, I made sure to make my leg was faster and stronger than usual and kicked his ankle super hard to make him trip.

That seemed to get him because he pushed me away so suddenly and I dropped so hard on the ground, but along with me, he fell too.

I got up quickly to witness his downfall. I was sure that I won this time, I was so sure!

Ian seemed to be shocked that I was able to make him trip too because he just sat there looking confused. I was ready to cry and rejoice and rub it on his face that I had won against his 'just make me step out of this line and you win' rule.

HE WASN'T OVER THE LINE.

He fell back, not forward so technically I still haven't won. The corner of his lips tugged up into that signature annoying smirk of his.

"Nice try." he was about to stand up and that's when I saw another chance. Since I was already up, I dashed for the last time towards him.

I grabbed his arm and used all the strength I had left and pulled him out of the line he drew. He was too late. I won.

From where I got the strength to pull an Alpha, I had no idea, but I was just so happy that I was able to do so. But when I pulled him, I had only thought of pulling him forward which was towards me.

So before he fell completely on top of me, his arm kept him off the ground. I was almost ready for the impact and was relieved that he didn't fall on me, but now we just found ourself in a completely awkward situation with him on top of me.

My eyes widened in shock as I realized this and as he looked down at me, he must've also realized the awkward position we were in. My heart started beating like crazy and I could already feel my cheeks flushing red.

However, instead of moving away, he smirked playfully, a dangerous glint showed in his eyes and I quickly pushed him off of me.

"I won." I chose to ignore what just happened and got up.

"With your dirty tricks, sure." he said and sat up too. I shrugged, happy that I had still won.

I was wiping the dust and dirt off of me when I felt an arm stop my hands and I felt a breath at the crook of the back of my neck. I shivered at the sparks that Ian's touch sent me. My heart that was already beating fast started full on racing and my breath was so unsteady.

"If that's how you wanna play it, I have no problems with playing dirty." he whispered lowly close to my ear, playfulness could be heard in his voice. I quickly moved away from him.

He was dangerous alright, but what was even more dangerous was how my guards just naturally lowered near him. I didn't trust him, that was a fact. But I couldn't trust myself even more when I was around him.

And if he knew that, I was doomed.

"I want Alec to train me." I said realizing that I needed to stay away from him if I wanted to keep my sanity.

He raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms like a child. His face looked like he was in a bad mood already.

"No."

I rolled my eyes. "Why not? Aren't you too busy with your Alpha duties or whatever?" I started. "Why are you even here with me right now? Don't you hate me? I'm an Ome--" he put his hand over my mouth and that made me shut up.

"You talk too much for one, stupid." he said looking around, making sure no one was here which was useless because if someone was near us, we would've already smelled them. I ignored the fact that he just silently agreed that he hated me because I was an Omega.

Again, I took his hand off of me because his touch was making my walls go down and I just wanted to hug him and be with him.

"Just let me train with Alec already."

"And again, no." this time, his voice was firm telling me that that was his final decision and he wasn't going to change it.

"And again, give me one good reason why not."

With that, he smiled and took a step towards me. My hair was all over the place, I was tired from his challenge and tired of him. I was getting mad that he was even making an input with the things I wanted to do. Why can't he just let me be?!

To my surprise, he started putting the stray strands of my hair behind my ear. When he was satisfied, he stared at me.

I tried so hard to hide the fact that the butterflies in my stomach had just gone berserk and that my heart was exploding. I just stood still in shock and I just hoped that he wasn't able to hear how fast my heart was beating.

"Because knowing that you're with another guy doesn't sit too well with me, Hannah."

I was dumbfounded. I was completely stupefied.

Did I hear him right?

What has he eaten?

Why is he acting like this?

"We're done for today. I'll see you tomorrow here, same time." he was about to walk past me when he stopped. "Oh and, I'll be training you."

I didn't bother responding him. I was completely frozen in place.

I just felt so... happy.

I was completely over the moon that he called me by my name.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.2K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
631K 13.8K 28
"Ha-ha." He laughs, " You're my mate, ha-ha. The Moon goddess must have messed it up this time. Me? Your mate? That's really funny. Who would want yo...
1.2M 26.7K 21
Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject you, Alyssa Jackson, as my mate and Luna...
27.8M 918K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...