chilling adventures of sabrin...

By burntwildflowerz

imagines based off the characters of CAOS !! requests are closed :/ More

|important|
|terrible thing • ambrose spellman|
|i become a shade • ambrose spellman|
|lovers rock • harvey kinkle|
|soft stud • nick scratch|
|velvet light • ambrose spellman|
|new flesh • nick scratch|
|i become a shade pt.2 • ambrose spellman|
|we fell in love in october • susie putnam|
|monopoly • prudence blackwood|
|easy • nick scratch|
|void • nick scratch|
|yours • lucifer morningstar|
|fubu • ambrose spellman|
|american boyfriend • harvey kinkle|
|new book|
|lust for life • nick scratch|
|yours pt.2 • lucifer mornigstar|
|obvious secret • lucifer mornigstar|
|saw you in a dream • caliban|
|sunlight • nick scratch|
|love my way • harvey kinkle|
|are you bored yet? • ambrose spellman|
|yours pt.3 • lucifer morningstar|
|thunderbird • caliban|
|new book|
|beach walk • caliban|
new book!

|greek god • nick scratch|

22K 341 130
By burntwildflowerz

future authors note: this is not my best! i assure you my writing is much better towards the newer published chapters. so bare with me haha

•••

"Bye mom!" I yelled from the front door.

"Have a nice day, sweetheart!" She yelled back from the kitchen.

I was on my way to Baxter High. I had just moved to Greendale from Riverdale. It wasn't that far of a move but it still sucked. Riverdale was my home, I had all my friends there. Sadly, all the murders and gangs made my mom change her mind about staying.

Today was my first day and I was beyond terrified. Even though Greendale is a small town, places like these always have the worst jerks of them all. Even Riverdale had them.

I shut the door behind me and tightened my book bag on my shoulders. I sighed to myself while jogging down the steps. This would be a long day.

I continued through the path towards school. There was woods and greenery everywhere. As I ventured deeper, it slowly started to become foggy. My house was far out into the woods, so I had no way to find any one to help me get to school.

"Are you kidding me?" I huffed.

The fog had gotten so thick, I couldn't even see my hands in front of my face. Great, now my hair is going to be a frizzy mess. I hastily grabbed my phone from my back pocket, and turned on the flashlight. Trying to shine the light towards the foggy path, I saw a building on the other side.

"Thank God." I muttered.

Keeping my phone in my hands, I walked cautiously towards the building. As I got closer, I realized that this was no high school. I rolled my eyes to myself, now your really stuck (Y/n).

I continued walking towards the building just in case someone could help me get to school. Being the clutz I am, I tripped on a stick that was on the leaf covered ground.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

I hastily got up from the ground, and walked fast to the building when I realized that I have been wasting my time wandering around. As I finally arrived, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"This isn't Baxter High, this is a fricking train station!" I grumbled. Now I was really pissed.

Screw it, I'm going in. I made my way over to the front doors and opened them. I stared in awe at what I saw.

There were teens everywhere like it was a real high school. They all stopped in their tracks as they stared at my confused face.

Some of them snickered, while the others just rolled their eyes and continued on with their day. The place was huge. It was dark and didn't even have the words "Baxter High" anywhere. That should have been my first sign.

I quickly stepped inside the gloomy place and shut the doors that had goat heads on them.

Oh how fun.

I scanned the place, my eyes landing on a very satanic statue. It was a goat-man with two children on either side of it. And I can't forget the satanic stars that decorated every inch of this place.

"Is this a cult or something?" I asked myself. I looked around in disbelief. I shouldn't be here.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, my eyes met with warm brown ones. A very handsome guy stood in front of me, a questioning look on his face.

"Do you need help?" He smirked.

"Uh...yes."

"Are you supposed to be here?"

"Honestly, no. I should not be here." I said while eyeing the statue behind him.

"Yeah, definitely not." He laughed. "I'm Nicholas Scratch, but you can call me Nick. And what is your name, beautiful?"

"(Y/n)." I stated while peeling my eyes from the statue to look at him. He looked at me, until his expression changed into pity.

"The sisters didn't tell you to come here, did they?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head at his statement. This is definitely a cult.

"Praise Satan." He chuckled.

"S-satan?" I stared at him wide-eyed. Nick stared at me quizzically.

"Well, yes. Your in the Academy of Unseen Arts. I would think your a witch if you found yourself here, but you must be a mortal." He laughed quietly while looking down at the cross necklace I was tightly gripping. He turned his head studying me.

"Oh God, I need to go to church, and get a baptism." I whispered to no one in particular.

"A dark baptism maybe?" Nick raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, no." I snapped. I needed to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Then I think I should accompany you to Baxter High then, this is not the right school for you." I nodded at Nick. If this was the only way to make it to school, I was going to take it.

"Shall we?"

•••

Crunching leaves.

That's all I heard. This walk to school had to be the most awkwardest thing I have ever done.

"Do you have any questions, (Y/n)?" Nick said, breaking the silence. I turned my head to look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that you have questions about the academy." He said smirking.

"No I don't." I scoffed.

"Yes you do, I can tell. Especially since your a mortal, anyone like you would have questions." Nick looked down at me and connected our eyes once again.

"Your right, I do." I sighed in defeat.

"Now ask." He smiled devilishly.

"Are you in a cult? Do you worship the devil?
Could you be a man-witch thing? Is that why everything is so satanic? Also, do you make human sacrifices? Oh! Do you have witches?"
Nick snickered at my sudden burst of enthusiasm. He nodded his head answering a question.

"Yes I am a "man-witch thing", but I prefer being called a warlock. And I'm pretty good at what I do." He winked.

"Go on." I pushed further.

"Yes, we also have witches. The Academy schools the best of us witches and warlocks. No, it is not a cult. We don't necessarily worship the devil, but he is our dark lord and we do his bidding." He paused for a moment looking at me. "It has its perks, but it isn't always the best thing to be a part of. And no, we don't do human sacrifices, unless it's for a spell or curse, then it is usually an animal or human body part." Nick finished.

My mouth formed in an "oh" shape. That was a lot to take in. Satan? Wow. Now I really need to go to church.

Nick was surprisingly very nice. I would think he would curse me for believing in God but he didn't. He was a gentleman also, he was walking with me to school when his own classes were technically going on.

"I'm surprised you are taking this so well,
(Y/n)."

"I should at least respect it. Especially if we are going to be friends." I smiled at him. He nodded to me, something in his face changed. I couldn't read his expression for a moment until he masked it with a movie-star smile.

"Or more than friends." Nick said while biting his lip. I blushed at his words.

"Maybe." I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 353 10
CAOS (part 1-4)
557K 16K 150
Freya Hale only wanted to have a normal life. Everyone had always said that there was something different about her. It only took someone special for...
175K 1.8K 127
I'm just gonna write some imagines... They are focused on both fictional and real people like Loki, Lucifer Morningstar, Steve Harrington, Taylor Swi...
207K 5.8K 22
❝Her two worlds came crashing down, crushing her between them. Stuck at a crossroads, she had to make a choice...❞ In which everything a girl had gro...