Where Time Leads (a Harry Pot...

Von 1995SugaKookie

What happens when the Marauders find a time turner and accidentally shoot themselves 19 year in the future? ... Mehr

Part 1: The Time Turner
Part 2: Spy
Part 3: Reunion Pt. 1
Part 4: Reunion Pt.2
Part 5: Terrified
Part 6: The Library
Part 7: The Unlikely Paring
Part 8: Home?
Part 9: The Dursleys
A/N
A/N Pt. 2
Part 10: Alecto's Mission
Part 11: Betrayal
Part 12: Where am I?
Part 14: The Burrow
Chapter 15: The Plan
Chapter 16: Willow
A Little Announcement

Part 13: Muggles at Hogwarts

1.3K 33 7
Von 1995SugaKookie

Monica Granger's POV:

When we got to Privet Drive Hermione ran into the house. She seem to know where she was going. I followed Sirius and Remus. I went up to what I assume is Harry's room. There was a snowy white owl in the corner, it seem really distressed. The whole house stunk but I could not put my finger on what it was. I was looking through the pictures on his night stand and I smiled. 

There was a picture of Hermione and a blond boy at the yule ball, she looked so happy.

There was also a picture of Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the snow, laughing.

There was another picture of the blond boy with a paper swan, that must be Draco.

The last picture on the nightstand is of a baby Harry and his parents.

I was about to look around the room some more when I hear Hermione scream. I ran down the stairs into the lounge to see a horrific scene. Hermione has fallen to her knees and there were six bodies lying down with their throats slit and other stab wounds. " Oh my god! Who would do this to children?" I asked but no one answered. There was a moan from in the wreckage and Hermione sprung into action. She brought the young boy onto the kitchen table. She ripped off the rest of his shirt. I ran over to her and saw the boy's wounds. "We have to call an ambulance!" I yelled, she did not respond. "Come on Honey step away from the boy!" I yelled again.

"Get her back!!!" She yelled. Sirius pulled me away from her. "Remus, I need you help." He ran to her side. What is going on? I have never seen of her like this. She gave Sirius and Remus orders and they did everything she said. She knew exactly what to do in this situation. She started chanting something that I couldn't understand and the blond boy way wailing and crying out in pain. She was so strong and was keeping her cool. I was so proud, but this also made me wonder what has she gone through and not told us about that she can handle this situation with this much of a level head. I turned around to see my husband who was just as awestruck as I was. I heard some more chanting from the other side of the room, it was Sirius. He was cleaning up the blood from the carpet and stitched up the necks and wounds of the bodies. He stopped for a second when he got to a scraggly haired boy that looked almost exactly like Harry. A tear ran down his face and he quickly wiped it away and continued his work. 

The blond boy stopped his crying out in pain. Wendell looked at me and I looked at him." What can we do to help?" he asked. 

Remus answered for Hermione, "Leave her be, she knows how to deal with situations like this let her work, and when she is done be there for her she just lost the equivalent of a brother and she is going to need your support."

I looked at our amazing daughter. Sirius finished cleaning and Hermione ran her fingers through the hair of the blond boy. She then walked over to Sirius " Leave a note... saying that they have gone a split decision vacation and they don't know when they will be back, that should buy us some time to come up with a real excuse for their death, now Remus, do you think you can apparate them as close as you can to Hogwarts. I will stay here with Draco, he is to weak and won't survive the trip. Get a teacher and bring them here, make sure it is someone that you trust. Go now, and take my parents with you." Remus nodded and he grabbed me and Wendell. 

"Now listen, I am going to apparate us so it is going to feel really weird, like your inside are getting flipped inside out and backwards. Sirius, I need you to shrink the bodies so that we can walk into Hogwarts and not bring to much attention to ourselves, we will make a beeline to Dumbledore's office. He will know what to do. Mr. and Mrs. Granger I need you to stick close to us and please don't wonder off Hogwarts is not exactly a safe place for muggles." We all nodded Remus pulled us close and we apperated. We were standing outside of a gigantic castle, it was beautiful. 

We walked in and we were greeted my ghosts and paintings, it was one of the most amazing  things I have ever encountered, in any other circumstance I would be having fun. "I am going to bring you to Hermione's room so that you can stay hidden you should be safe there, it is a holiday so the school is pretty much empty" Sirius said he gave Remus a quick kiss and handed him Harry and his family.

We followed Sirius up the moving stairs and a painting of a fat lady greeted us. "Hello Sirius, I thought that you were staying with Miss Granger for the Holidays." 

"I am, these are actually her parents we have to hide them in here so that we can get Dumbledore. Something happened to Harry and we need his help." Sirius said in a very monotone voice, I looked at my feet remembering the scene. 

"Ok...Come on in, I will stall if anyone trys to come in and I will send a painting to alert you." The door opened and we walked inside. It was a warm, homey room with a fire crackly in the center. It smelled like pine because of the huge Christmas tree in the corner of the room. Sirius led us up to what I assume were the girl's dormitories. 

"This is Hermione's bed." He pointed at a red but and nightstand it had a few pictures on it, they were of course moving. Sirius left and started to observe the photos.

One of them Ron and Hermione playing the piano, looking really cute and happy, they aren't fooling me, I know that they fancy each other.

Another picture on her night stand was Harry and Ron, around twelve years old, looking really cute.

Then, there was a picture of all three of them hanging out in the snow.

Finally, there was a picture of Hermione and Harry dancing. Hermione looked like she was having the time of her life and so did Harry. 

I started to cry. I could not stand to see my daughter go through this. She has seen so much tragedy and I can't do anything to help her. Wendell held me as I cried. " She is going through all this and she has seen so much and she is still so young. Was it a mistake sending her here to this school, non of this would have happened to her if she wasn't here." I said continuing to cry.

"No, Sweetheart, We did the right thing sending her here. Look at those photos, she was happier then she has ever been in those photos. She grew into herself here at Hogwarts. She could not thrive the same was she does here anywhere else. I wish I did not have to see my daughter in pain but I also know that if we did not let her go here she would not be the amazing person that she is today." He said to me and cried.

At that moment Dumbledore walked in with Remus and Sirius, "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Granger, these boys have filled me in on what is happening and I would like to go back to Privet Drive so that i can talk to both your daughter and Draco. She if you would come with me." He said in a calm, matter of fact voice. I trusted him, I don't know why but I did. We grabbed on to his arm and apperated again. That really does make me want to vomit.

We were back at Harry's house in a instant, Draco was awake and Hermione was sleeping on the table. When Draco saw us he shook her awake.

"I know what you did Draco..." was all Dumbledore said before grabbing the bodies from Remus and with a flick of his wand they turned to sand.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5M 66.7K 67
Bex Dumbledore, the girl with power and many secrets returns for her sixth year at Hogwarts. But after things were left with the Marauders how will i...
178K 3.3K 29
when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they discover secrets about one another, and how d...
13.2K 586 21
Remus Lupin's life is miserable. He was bitten by a werewolf at the age of five causing his lycanthropy and as a result ostracisation from both the w...
117K 2.3K 11
Lyra Lupin-Black, the daughter of alleged masse murder and a werewolf. What happens when she travels back in time with Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Live...